How much does he regret it?

How much does he regret it?

Attached: FF30CA9A-6214-40E3-9DE5-F907D299A1B0.jpg (715x493, 272.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20220226051154/https://ria.ru/20220226/rossiya-1775162336.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He doesnt lol
Ukraine is fucked

he does not strike me as the kind of person who regrets anything

anyone who doesnt think this is what Kreml planned from the very start is an absolute tool

He is mentally ill. I don't think he knows what he's doing. F

he’s playing the mad lad so his nuke threats are taken seriously, is just a theater… i hope hehe

very. he actually thought the ukrainians will gladly join
web.archive.org/web/20220226051154/https://ria.ru/20220226/rossiya-1775162336.html

No idea. He is probably just waking up to the reality of him living in a sycophantic fantasy world for years. Maybe he realizes he will not live to see the end of this. He pissed off too many people inside and outside of Russia without gaining anything in return.

Maybe he's mentally ill. Who knows?

If his mental health finally snaps during the night at least we don't have to work tomorrow.

need a translation

then use a google translate faggot

He was a good leader until this
now I think he lost his mind during covid and probably read pol or something
maybe he'll resign soon and apologize

it wasnt prompting dont be rude wtf

He's old. I don't think he really cares that much desu.
It's like trying some stupid shit in a video game before turning it off.

Look, it’s just that I’m not going to support Ukraine.

Ugh I know!
Ughhhh I know I know.

look it’s just that I’m not going to support them.

HahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

>Cold ruthless KGB agent
>Regret

OH NOOOO I'M WINNING THE WAR WHAT THE FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Based pasta

this is exactly what is going on.
It's so much more simple than people think - he's getting old and is more concerned with his legacy than anything else

Attached: 1635971416406.jpg (715x715, 163.63K)

he's going to noook

yes its called failure

That threat of nukes is really weighting on Germany's mind, huh? Shouldn't have sent those weapons.

>the west is decadent, they don't understand we don't care about sanctions
>the creation of an eastern front would be opposed by non anglo western >countries as it would box them into unfavorable relations with the us/uk
>the west doesn't really control the world
>putting the russian empire back together is the best option forward, there will be little resistance

You mean like unleashing the entire nuclear arsenal of Russia and causing the complete obliteration of the entire planet? Because he would have done by now if he really thought he was losing.