Johnson & Johnson VS Moderna/Phizer

If you were forced to get one, which would it be? I'm looking for work and they all require vaxx.
You only need 1 J&J....
2 of the moderna..

Attached: 1631462216431.png (657x527, 62.6K)

The pandemic is over.

Moderna is the patrician vaxx, but since you're probably a pleb, i would say J&J or some other virgin-tier vaccine

Which would you rather, a tiny piece of covid scooped out and placed in some fat, or a tiny piece of covid scooped out and placed in a far weaker virus?

F

>which shot

>forced

dude, ukrainehoax is the current news topic not coronahoax

I would NOT get Johnson & Johnson and after that I would NOT get Moderna/Pfizer.
Btw you can't even spell Pfizer. Should tell you how informed you are on this topic.

Attached: 3e1d25120fe6a9a2d1eb2d8c60b9785c.jpg (575x512, 17.67K)

No one will be forcing anyone to do anything, except die in some foreign shithole for globohomo.They lost the vax battle. Hence the need for WWIII cull some more.

Nigga I got JJ but cant you just hold 1-2 more months?

Forced how, faggot? Are you stupid?

Why 1-2 more months?

Attached: 1628449354173.png (1080x1082, 1.56M)

Just lie

How? they require vacc cards for proof im sure

How does one get a doctor to write a medical exemption?

I have heart concerns and am afraid to take it because myocarditis but doctors say they wont write it unless im allergic to something in the vaccine.

Also one doctor told me he cant write me one because his employer told him not to write ANY exemptions for any reason. Fucking corrupt.

My next step is to try a naturopathic or maybe even chiropractor

FUCK THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING

Attached: C3B0766A-DCF8-4225-8C4D-9A165070947D.jpg (2000x1815, 184.62K)

S

because mandates are finally being phased out?

Nope only masks

bump

This.

But I got J&J - it was a big mistake because I'm dying now according to Any Forums, even though I've never felt better.

how long ago did you get it

You'll get aids in two more weeks after the two weeks.

Fucking liar shill

>Shills still pushing vax threads while WW3 and its implied nuclear holocaust is approaching

Attached: 1640080921704.png (637x654, 267.82K)

I had the first shot in July and a booster in November. Had minor muscle aches about 12 hours post injection and slept it off. Zero side effects after the booster.

I was demoted because i refuse the vax but atleast i kept 95% of my salary
don't do it if you don't believe in it and especially if you have natural immunity
do it if you're fat or because of other risks, i did lose my bro to Delta

nothing is happening

J&J gives you cancer that their sub division of the company can sell you the treatment for.