What is JVPITER thinking right now

what is JVPITER thinking right now

Attached: macron_phenotype.jpg (1000x563, 42.89K)

>how can i play this to my own advantage?

why he isnt on the phone screaming at senile biden yelling at him to give oil to germany before they ally russia is beyond me, but he's a retard who got fucked by his highschool teacher so what can we really expect

>how can I use this as a means to get cornholed by niggers.

He's not thinking. He's just lounging around, probably slamming meth and having gay sex

Probably about fucking his skeletranny grandma wife.

>Daddy Klaus is gonna be so disappointed

probably gilfs

probably think of cocks

based jvpiter above emotional hysteria
a true strategist and conqueror vvgh

>immense regret

France and Greece are working closely behind the scenes, trust me. They just signed a miltiary alliance that goes above EU and NATO obligations.

Attached: Eastmedpipeline.jpg (900x540, 56.5K)

>why the fuck are we ignored still I tried to make france relevant by talking to this idiot putain

Nigger cocks

THIS STUPID FAGGOT IS THE REASON NUKES ARE ON HIGH ALERT HE DECIDED TO TRY TO FLEX ON PUTIN AND THREATEN NUKES AND PUTIN CALLED HIS BLUFF

FUCKING MANLETS
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Turks are just going to fucking depth charge this all the time you know. Youll have to pay them in.

Trying to remain as still as possible so he doesn't get nuked by either side

The ancient homosexual pederast state and the powerbottom nigger fvcker finally joined as one

That would pull France, Italy, Greece, Cyprus and Israel into total War with Turkey. You do not fuck with Europes energy supply after Russia-Ukraine War, now it is a matter of security.

Jupiter is not thinking about anything. Always keep in mind that in high level meeting he is the one serving the coffee. Trudeau on the other hand is not even permitted to go in the room.

Attached: Culture Fançaise.jpg (932x582, 106.8K)

You must be some kind of rare retard if you think Macron have any power.