Vaccinated = Ukraine supporter

Unvaxxed= Putin did nothing wrong

Admit it’s accurate.

Attached: 12961D7E-5918-4C2F-9C2F-B20051140494.jpg (540x960, 78.4K)

Yep. Vaxxies got the obey shot

I am Unvaxxed and think that, while war is “wrong”, America has no right to criticize Russia after behaving the exact same way for the past 21 years.

Attached: D09C8064-CF67-4371-9EE3-1A0F5FA1CFFA.jpg (564x1024, 52.17K)

not vaxxed and it's true.

You're a fucking retard.EEs are way less vaxxed and we support ukraine generally speaking.Fuck off retard.We don't get the vax not the Putin globalist

Well yes, it makes perfect sense. Vaxxed are adherents of globohomo, therefore they will support it. Unvaxxed are fighting globohomo.

Globohomo has it's normies that always think what they are told to.

Attached: Don'tBelieve((Their))Lies.jpg (1055x616, 473.78K)

vaccination is a litmus test for whether you're an unthinking retard who takes orders from the people on TV or not, and the russia/ukraine situation essentially shakes out the same way

yup, why would you think anti vax retards would suddenly correct their mental deficiencies when it comes to international relations?

>I’m not crazy, you are!
Cope

I can confirm this for me. Unvaxxed and supporting Putin.

Your country is a part of the literal globalist organization that Putin is fighting against, you fucking door knob.

by any metric yes, you are the crazy. open your eyes, stop being an NPC and realize you went wrong. its not too late for you laddie.

confirmed go Putin!

Attached: weedmane.jpg (677x623, 164.64K)

Sucks to have been a guinea pig for the elite right? Must be a shitty feeling knowing that something is floating around in your body of which you have no idea what it is.

Attached: 1641929769836.jpg (750x920, 112.96K)

I'm not vaxxed, all I care is that I don't get nuked. Ukraine is none of my business.

It’s possible. I’m unvaccinated and I support Russia.

I'll criticize whoever the fuck I want. Two wrongs don't make a right.

go fuck yourself you retard contrarian. i hope it was you dying in the fields and streets of ukraine instead of them. god the world is unfair allowing retards like you to live.

i happen to know what it is because im not a retarded frogposter. enjoy going through your (inevitably short) life as a sheeple who consooms conspiracy theories and never questions them!

Ahh the classic Republican

I am unvaccinated and support Ukraine.

they'll use this against us

Are you all on the autistic spectrum? Are you utterly incapable of having nuance? Do you just gobble up what's supposed to be your side's ideology without questioning any of it? Black and white thinking, autism, look it up.
And no. Not vaccinated, not planning on it either.
I also don't support the russian manlet warlord and I hope he gets the rope before he turns his country into the new venezuela.

Attached: 162843457583.jpg (312x245, 18.91K)

>Admit it’s accurate.
Yup.

Attached: 249cb8ea3af361ffd4c2f1bb788e22de763428afebc03b27c58d48bec23a9b82[1].png (707x1280, 421.99K)

Thinking black and white= low IQ

lmao at you

Russia is 50 percent double vaxxed. Ukraine just 35 percent.
GET BTFO

i'm torn. the people that lied to me for the last two years are suddenly telling the truth? i cannot fathom why they would do that. but at the same time, putin is pushing foward and he is a despot. i actually don't know what to think.

i am obviously unvaccinated, cause i am not retarded.

Vaxxed and boosted twice.

Putin has done more ghhhhhbm bgg he fdfgj jjhgggg hjjj. Hhhjjjbddchhy!

This is actually a great idea
If we can get the unvaccinated associated with Russia we can get the fighting going here too
Nothing gets me off like taking a lib out back

Vaccinated = NPC = will support anyone globohomo media tell them to, in this case it's Hohols

unvaxxed, Russia and Ukraine are both kiked.

This lines up with the people I know

But Putin loves the vax so much he made his own and only conducts meetings with mile long social distancing

Attached: social distanced.jpg (3003x1689, 564.83K)

Nigger I got Sputnik on me

Not jabbed, Putin is going after the Criminal Cabal.

just imagine that scotland become independent from UK
then scotland become friendly with Russia or China
then they are going to enter into military alliance with them with possible military bases and weapons platforms being built.
the remaining UK would invade scotland and occupy it to stop that from happening, admit it
this is the perspective we have to see

ackshually
Unvaxxed = Ukraine supporter

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-152758.png (720x1100, 163.48K)

Seethe, cope, dilate and get boosted.

Attached: 1645975925095[1].png (392x490, 283.09K)

Putin wants to denazify ukraine. Putin and Ukraines leaders are jewz

It's almost like he doesn't trust the west

Seems to be a correlation.

Not invested in the Norwegian Eni spin-off being Norwegian = ultra low IQ

lmao at your non adult brain

Low i.q. take.
Vaxxed= Nato and EU supporter. Unnatural thought process
Vaxxed= Russian absorption supporter. Unnatural as well.
Unvaxxed= nationalism for all places without outside interference. Natural human intuition.

God vs Satan bitch. Anyone with half a brain can see this.

I had COVID and it was a mild cold that lasted all of 3 days. Easily the weakest virus I have ever encountered. Enjoy your science experiment user. Im sure it was worth the immu- oh wait, the preven- not that either… the lessened symptoms… yeah…

>N n nooo you are the one not questioning anything
>inevitably short life
Wait am i going to die because of the sniffles?