POPE FRANCIS CONFIRMED LAST HOPE TO STOP THE WAR

DEUS VULT

>Catholic concern for the common good and just war principles require us to look for a diplomatic solution that might avert the evils such a conflict would unleash. In particular, a personal intervention by Pope Francis may be our last hope for successful negotiations to preserve peace.

>Notably, Pope Francis writes in “Fratelli Tutti” that “it is very difficult nowadays to invoke the rational criteria elaborated in earlier centuries to speak of the possibility of a ‘Just War’” (No. 258), in part because of the destructive power of modern weapons. However, this does not mean contemporary Catholic ethics calls for unqualified pacifism; the just war framework allows leaders to judge whether military action is reasonable in light of traditional principles and pragmatic considerations.

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-000606_Chrome.jpg (1080x1173, 131.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Tawadros_II_of_Alexandria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriarch_Theodore_II_of_Alexandria
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill him with fire

nah fuck the semitic religions
>accelerate and purge

Yeah, that's all this gay globohomo circus needs, that old faggot down in Rome prancing onto the stage in his dress and jew hat. Fucking hell.

They DO know the orthodox russian church exists, right? Why the FUCK would they EVER listen to or pay any attention to the catholic "pope"?

>Communist pedo
>Constantly betrays christians and sides with globohomo and muslims
>Any power in orthodox lands
Lul

how? both Ukraine and Russia are Orthodox why would they listen to the pope?

Because he controls all the orthodox patriarchs

Attached: cq5dam.thumbnail.cropped.1500.844 (1).jpg (1500x844, 157.13K)

The Pope is still the bishop of Rome and holds primacy (though they say only of honor). If they didn't think he was legitimate they could just replace him like they did with the Oriental Orthodox patriarchs.

Is he going to tell Catholic Ukies to surrender?

>line up Muslims I'm here to suck your toes

Attached: 1645929964183.jpg (720x540, 95.68K)

Catherine II fucked up big time by not kicking out the jesuits. Now Putin is finishing the job

Attached: oil-Catherine-II-canvas-collection-Richard-Brompton-1782.jpg (400x300, 18.19K)

All Christian leaders want peace. No more brother wars.

Attached: 17719481871679b5f887670707e1ca6c255d65848a346cfde55e0bde3e65d9bc_1.jpg (1080x1399, 204.48K)

please don't go over there and start licking people's feet, we don't need any more of that

Attached: 5774403284520938475.jpg (1391x783, 242K)

We are still one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church. One body in Christ.

Attached: 69a3c67fb0642ed51a73b0a8ba64203c.jpg (2784x1856, 578.71K)

well it's over for sure then.

Orthodox do foot washing too. My priest washed my feet when I was younger. Jesus washed his disciples' feet. It's a great sign of humility.

Orthodox have a Patriarch. And he says Catholics are heretics and will burn in hell, along with pope.

No, that's not true at all. They consider each other valid but in schism, not heresy. They see the Pope as "first among equals".

You don't get what I mean. In Antioch for example there is an Oriental Orthodox patriarch and an Eastern Orthodox patriarch. There will never be an Eastern Orthodox patriarch of Rome because the Pope is there. He is still "real" even if they say otherwise. Their history and theology cannot accommodate anything else, so they have to behave as if he is still there in some kind of fashion. It's one of the things that shows Orthodoxy is the one in schism.

not sure how touching kids will stop the war.

"Greet one another with a holy kiss."

Attached: Pope-and-Patriarch.jpg (666x921, 233.37K)

whose kids are he going to molest?

I think the Coptic Pope also sits on the seat of Mark the Evangelist, and the Coptic Church belongs to Oriental Orthodoxy.

Fuck Jesuits.

Deploy The Pope
> Deploy The Pope
Deploy The Pope
> Deploy The Pope
Deploy The Pope
> Deploy The Pope
Deploy The Pope
> Deploy The Pope
Deploy The Pope
> Deploy The Pope

>the satanic pedo nigger-loving idolaters are going to change the mind of russian orthodoxy and all the chechen mudslimes with the power of globalism, male infant genital mutilation and white-guilt

Attached: 1544944693700.jpg (471x388, 94.25K)

The Coptic Church is Oriental Orthodox patriarchate of Alexandria. There is also an Eastern Orthodox patriarchate of Alexandra which claims the same things. Here are the two patriarchs, both of Alexandria:
Coptic / Oriental Orthodox
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Tawadros_II_of_Alexandria
Eastern Orthodox
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriarch_Theodore_II_of_Alexandria
They're both in this picture here too lol
This will not happen in relation to Rome, because the singular bishop of Rome is there.

Patriarch Kirill also said:

"I call on the entire fullness of the Russian Orthodox Church to offer a special, fervent prayer for the speedy restoration of peace."

Attached: Patriarch_Kirill_(Gundyaev).jpg (300x400, 42.82K)

The jews might not want your sloppy seconds

The one who wants to islamize Europe as fast as Merkel?

Attached: 1644873108199m.jpg (761x1024, 163.36K)

He should unironically go to the warzone. Both sides will be like "fuck I don't want to literally kill the pope" and stand by or "whose this flesh mass?" and produce a global catholic chimpout

Do they not know that the Orthodox view Catholics as heretics and the Pope as the primary problem with the religion?

Take my energy popeman! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Attached: Please donate nao.jpg (1080x1178, 700.23K)

The Pope of Rome and the Patriarch of Moscow both want peace is the point I am making.

>catholic chimpout
catholics are the mutts of religions
they will do nothing

Neither the Pope nor the Ecumenical Patriarch control all the Orthodox Patriarchs, and of all the Orthodox Churches, Moscow is the least likely to bend to the will of either of them. They’re practically at war with the Greek and Alexandrian globohomo hierarchs already.

That is not true, see

Huh, this is news to me

Pope is a globohomo commie. He literally helped lefties terrorist to snuggle weapons to kill another Argentinians.
I may not believe in god but Francisco is an heretic as fuck, a nigger pope

Fuck him and the church.

lmao pope francis was never anybody's first hope, lol

Ohh my ghoash! I showed it to the whole Buss i was riding home.. every watched with stopping their breath. then one little child started to cry. Mamaa! Mama! Screamed the child, with eyes full of tears. "they are going to live! They are going to survive! MAmaaa!!" Old men started quietly to curse and waved their scare tears with a fist away, trying to look brave. Females started to scream and cry for mercy of God.. Then driver took his hands off steering wheel, stud up and started to sing "SHEEE NEE VMERLAAAAA UKRRAIINNAAA...! i started to cry, when watching the car from other side coming at us closer.. we crossed the road and are about to crash into that car and the trees.. ohh my gosh my tears.. i can see what i am typing.. ohh dear.. i am about to fly out of the buss.. i will post the photos as soon i landed.. ohh dear.. Alexa.. Alexa.. tell my mother i love her....

Attached: oliver_twist_david_lean_0.jpg (300x287, 27.58K)

See That's what I mean by it. They say Rome has left the church but they don't treat Rome the same way they do other areas that they say went into schism. The bishop of Rome had a special place in their theology and it can't just disappear into nothing.

>that nose
hmmm

Smuggle* not snuggle. Damnit google

>meme flag
kys goblin

You’re wrong retard. The Ecumenical Patriarch is first among equals. The Bishop of Rome would be the first among equals if he were not a heretic. All of the fathers point out that the Latins are schismatics and heretics for the filioque.

Antichrist confirmed.

>heretic anti-pope masonic puppet of the jews in the occupied vatican is our only hope for peace

No, repent and be ready for the end of times.

We haven't had a pope for 70 years you mutt.
This is a nigger loving somali feet licking disgrace of a human being, not the hand of god.

Pope Francis is a fucking kike puppet, if half of the Christian nigger cattle actually read their bible and even gained the slightest grasp of the concepts of both old and new testament, he would be out by tomorrow. I love Christ but fuck most of his followers are retarded.

>inb4 some faggot kike comes in with out of context bible pilpul

Attached: 1626320188750.jpg (1046x915, 125.16K)