Should putin annex the rest of the butthurt belt after Kiev is crushed?

Should putin annex the rest of the butthurt belt after Kiev is crushed?

Attached: 6EB817CD-9071-484A-AE38-F48DB541F9AB.jpg (725x550, 313.12K)

Butthurt at what?

Amazing. You picked all the countries on the left of the actual belt. Impressive.

Russia didnt import 100M illegals into the US

Russia doesnt make me suck dick every time I get pulled over for a tail light

Russia doesnt steal millions of dollars from citizens on the highways via civil asset forfeiture

Russia doesnt intentionally escalate pig contact into murder/maimings

Russia didnt force trannies on my kids

Russia doesnt arrest American parents at school board meetings

Russia doesnt rob me under threat of imprisonment via the IRS

Russia didnt fund and intentionally release a bioweapon (covid 19) into America.

Russia didnt devalue my currency into fucking dust

Russia did nothing to me

But the US did. Fuck the USA. Burn this motherfucker down.

Some of the Pols were cool until Belarus started throwing refugees at them over the border. They are so dim witted they can't see its because they are part of NATO.

That's between them and Europe.

>belt
skidmark

I hope so but he should also take Romania, these cunts are so disrespectful, never used to care but dealing with poles and Romanians lately o understand why Russia bullies these fucks

i hope so

It really doesn't matter how much they pay you, tomorrow it will be worth less than half.

It's Kyiv, actually.

Yes, he’s welcomed to try to come here with his troops. We can’t wait to start putting bullets into russkies heads ourselves

post rectified belt

Attached: pucker.png (1240x877, 173.12K)

come and get us

Austria too.

why don’t you start by taking back lwów

Attached: E108E110-2F93-45A8-8FE9-9B1302185D5A.jpg (455x1156, 249.71K)

>doesnt know what "left" means

brainwashed

Not even trying to pretend you're not Ivan with a VPN.
Seeing as we're about to get nuked, maybe tell us a funny story at the office? Or do you have like a supervisor who can get you into trouble for "deconspiring" yourself?

nigga Ivan can't even hold a city after 5 days of war

I am being serious user, I know on the other side of this shitpost is an actual human being who has dreams and laughs and gossips about who fucks who at the office. You're working at home right? Probably posting this in your underpants, only getting paid?

>> on the right