Unironically more retarded than Trump

Unironically more retarded than Trump.

Attached: putin.jpg (1024x724, 71.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine–NATO_relations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the fact that we did unironically thought of him as a master tactician all these years is gonna seem comically in a few years.

Like lmao, 4DChess himself right into losing a war to Ukraine while losing all friends and the entire economy. He could have just joined Europe and berich and happy

Neither Trump or Putin are retarded. NATO pushed Putin, he had to act. You don't just make a revolution in Ukraine and then start arming it to fight Russia.

It’s not over yet

Trump was the least retarded of all US presidents assuming he didn't mean harm to humanity.

>he is already talking about nukes, is sucking Belarus Cock to get help, and is trying to negotiate after like 2 days.

>Even Kasastan is leaving this fool

he is gone by Chrismas

>NATO pushed Putin,
meme take. UKraine was never asked, was never going to be in NATO. It wasnt an immediate threat the required invasion.

Attached: 1633028951514.gif (480x250, 1.79M)

God only knows

Trump would only tweet about invading Ukraine. He is useless

He still failed with turning Ukraine into a buffer state and continued arming it. If Trump managed to keep Ukraine neutral, NATO could have allied with Russia by now to compete with China, instead Russia is pushed to China even though they would rather stay in Europe.

I'm sorry, but did Putin already lose? Oh, that's right. The war isn't even over yet. In fact, there's still 4 non-NATO nations left to be conquered. Does not having the lead with four non-NATO nations remaining count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the war is still going? Putin's chechens are still being deployed right now and he has been the best President in Soviet Russia for how many years now? He's up against one of the worst countries ever who just happen to have a lead because they're using their military. But you know what? Zelenskyy still fucking sucks. Putin is one of the best fucking Presidents in history, he had record low unemployment last year and would of had it this year if SWIFT didn't get made up. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Putin wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Putin just lost the line in Kyiv when Zelenskyy needed to win, just like Dudayev did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Putin topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the President because he is good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll the fucking President on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Attached: sl2.jpg (534x800, 92.36K)

I would call you a shill but clearly your propagandized by western media. Russia is winning this war with their second string soldiers and old equipment, they will not lose Ukraine.

OPBP

More based than Trump, if only Trump were as based. Hillary would be in jail, the US borders secure etc. etc.

He painted himself into a corner

Attached: E84CB1D4-.jpg (2048x2048, 334.06K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine–NATO_relations
What meme take, everybody was telling that Russia has no say in Ukraine "deciding it's future" and how Ukraine's future is in NATO

Yeah just wait until they actually join NATO and are sent in some nukes eh

Russia is head of NATO
NATO doesn't know this though.

>Putin annexed Crimea under Obama
>Literally nothing happened under Trump
>Putin invades Ukraine under Biden

Somehow in libtard land Trump was the idiot

so you're saying you support project warp speed and the vaccine