Putin 4D chess

What’s his endgame?

He’s had 8 years to plan this invasion. Surely he knew sanctions were inevitable, war was his only option, but to what end? Where does he go from here?

Baltic / Finland invasion?
Ww3?
Status quo?

Attached: A741F3CF-D308-4298-9402-E4316E400B8E.jpg (470x325, 22.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geopolitics.co/2015/12/25/im-going-to-defeat-the-illuminati-with-my-bare-hands-putin-2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Globohomo is an institutional global system of control that seeks to spread to the whole world to promote:

>trannies
>niggers
>coalburning
>establishing a permanent class of nigger cattle by promoting race mixing
>subduing the nigger cattle through mind control that is achieved by promoting various types of drug abuse

It's something that has been explicitly brought up by Putin and his government on countless different occasions. Putin is very openly anti-globohomo and this war, despite what you may have read or heard from pozzed news sources is about putting an end to the globohomo agenda.

Time to die. Enjoy your last few days weeks months of normal life friends and enemies alike.
The harvest is upon us.
Make your peace and look to the sunrise
Earth will be cleansed not with water, but fire.

Attached: D55BD207-CE7E-450B-B120-B33D1CB79921.jpg (680x1024, 125.65K)

how exactly does invading a country where globohomo is nearly non-existent stifle globhomo in any way

You must be absolutely retarded to think that Putin and his clique has any genuine ideological motivation. These talking points are purely instrumental propaganda to justify their actions and attract gullible idiots like you. Their plan in motion is clear as day and it's the default mode of survival of their fundamentally mongoloid anti-civilization - they've been doing it for hundreds of years.

Our hearts?

Putin was installed by the NWO and he rebeled against it.

geopolitics.co/2015/12/25/im-going-to-defeat-the-illuminati-with-my-bare-hands-putin-2016/

Attached: 6B846F47-9602-4396-BA56-A3DC6AA640EE.jpg (828x1380, 397.25K)

t. globohomo

Attached: asdfasdf.png (2000x1333, 2.11M)

>invasion
its mean love, cose default option is nuclear/chemical sterilization

I wonder how many of you retards actually believe everything that happens is related to this dumb conspiracy of making people gay/trannies/nigger lovers. Not many of you can be that dumb, right?

He has no endgame.

He fucked up big time and is about to get toasted.

baiting the US/NATO into action while not committing more than he has to.
Then when the world is busy fighting the red menace, the other red menace will spring

glowies on fire tonight

i can see china opportunistically bandwagon and annex all of eastern russia and maybe mongolia once putin has been deposed
i'd wager they sit this out and collect the scraps

Because globohomo kept trying to put its foot in Ukraine which was a buffer between globohomo and Russia

that's pretty mean towards russia and china bro

well so far china isn't helping russia and they finance north korea in its entirety. it's not like they have moral objections or anything, russia has nothing to offer to china that would constitute a cause of support or even alliance
why should china even care what happens to putin or russia? they feel established already. they can sit this out no problem then do their infrastructure adhesion contracts that requires a millennium of servitude like they do with africa

I think it's about strategic security moving forward. Ukraine had a lot of resources and top tier farmland, also good position to serve as a buffer to Moscow. was economy hit worth it? probably not, time will tell.

you must be new here

Russia is a huge trade partner to china, they import a lot of our resources necessary to run all their endless industries.

this,
based user

Digits and he offs himself

trust me you're gonna be a bigger trade partner in the future, soon all trading will go through chinese ports, chinese railroads and chinese infrastructure
just look at how china exploits africa, this will be you in 5 years.

He's going to wind up with a "heart attack" this week for wiping out Russian economy, destroying its already shit diplomatic reputation, sabotaging every single geopolitical plan it had, creating an actual heavily militant ukrainian nationalism that he will need to spend years fughting against. Russia economy was already toilet with shit medical care shit education etc and now it's goijg to be just as bad as 90s were if not even worse becahse Russia is banned from going anywhere but outside their commie blocks. But even Russian cops are beating shit out of anyone who questions the war there kek what a nightmare to be Russian right now.

China is just buying up Russia land. At this rate Russians will just be used as disposable labor in Chinese run sweat shops until their demographics end