American baboon upset people are upset about humans dying in Ukraine

foxnews.com/media/nyt-journalist-media-russia-ukraine-racial-biases

Not some random twitter ape either, a Pulitzer prize winner. They really do think everything revolves around them.

Attached: wells.png (821x837, 275.98K)

Wait, I'm not sure I'm parsing that paragraph at the bottom correctly... Is she saying that war in Europe is uncommon?

So war is an excuse for racism? Nah

If it takes a female nigger to stop you interfering in other nations, then so be it.
>Slay Queen

The only "history" that basketball americans know is, we wuz slaves n shieet.

Like how the fuck would Europeans have developed militarily enough to conquer the rest of the planet if they weren't constantly at war with each other?
I've got ancestors on both sides of a bunch of wars and that's very common in NA.

indeed kek. Imagine being of mixed Catholic and Protestant Irish ancestry.

Would love their golems to interfere with their neoliberal wars.

>Sir, why did you bomb your own car?

No, it's saying that being shocked at war in Europe is not justified based on history. She's salty that no one cares that shitskin tribe A is slaughtering shitskin tribe B for the 25th time.

> Russia, d/b/a 'Ukraine'
> European country

Pick one

we need to say "yes we care about white people more, if you have a problem with that, fuck you." we need white leaders who will say that in public.

Okay, thank you for clarifying.

Fuck niggers, shit happens every other day in Africa and I'm supposed to give a shit?

Attached: 1532868387955.jpg (640x350, 39.78K)

>mums from edinburgh
>dad's from cork
both hate the english so it's ok

>I tried to kill that filthy taig, but he keeps getting away

She has a point America bombs Iraq Afghanistan Biden droned 12 kids no outrage or anger, bombs Yemen, Somalia , NATO nukes Libya.. where is a the outrage? On US war crime's , US is the enemy the great homosexual Satan

>pulitzer prize winner
>uses really as an adjective twice

Slavs are pale niggers

Fuck niggers,fuck ukraine,and fuck this uppity chimp...

>I'm half Serbian, half croatian (and Australian farken), I vake up morning and I vont to kill myself,

Attached: download-1.jpg (251x201, 5.71K)

Couldnt care less about some random nigger i never heard of