Is this the end of the USD?

China, Russia, India and many other countries will use an alternative financial system. Could it actually be HAPPENING now?

I believe Americans underestimate what would be happening when the US $ would lose world reserve currency status.

Attached: If_Russia_is_expelled_from_SWIFT...we_have_no_way_of_tracking_money_flows._I_still_think_this_was_a_wrong_decision.-2022-02-27.png (590x1318, 175.76K)

Why did BRICs never go anywhere?

>China, Russia, India and many other countries will use an alternative financial system.
no they wont lmao

I would like to know this, too, but at the same time I don't think it would predict the future considering the latest developments.

Some were thinking Russia would use Euros instead of dollars but that seems to be closed off now too. How about just bilateral trade, oil for gold.

probably not but india will mostly ignore sanctions like we did with iran

will definitely happen if these sanctions continue

Yes they will lol.

World still need russian shit. Dum dum that system is already in place

Not only that, I don't believe China has much interest using SWIFT after seeing what happened to Russia. Why should they? Especially considering their plans to invade Taiwan.

China and Russia have each alternative SWIFT system....

Everybody will use less and less USD...

China and Russia can engage in debt diplomacy with no gay strings attached like the US does.

This was the move to take Europe down with the US. Europe was getting to close to Russai with Nordstream. No we're chained to the US. The kikes won. The rest of the world will laugh and get the resoucres from Russia instead of us.

Attached: 23123254342.jpg (1024x576, 412.96K)

We would be able to be a net export country that isn't selling it's equity to China? I fucking wish.

>Now we're chained to the US

I know we are engaging in debt diplomacy behind the scenes right now. No idea what we have got ourselves into yet. Nobody is talking about what we did to change everyone's mind.

Attached: maxresdefault (18).jpg (1280x720, 70.21K)

QUICK!!!!
TRADE USD FOR RUBLES

>the US is a millstone around Europes neck
Expect massive social upheaval in Europe in the coming decade and draconian measures to contain it involving man made horrors beyond our comprehension.

Attached: man made horrors.jpg (1000x963, 215.56K)

Swift is used by countries to prop up their fiat cuck bucks. Without it they have to resort to stuff like bitcoin, except bitcoin doesn't let you freely print money to cover your ass when you fuck up royally. If Russia and China thought non fiat money was actually useful, they would have gone full blockchain YEARS ago. They know fiat allows they to pretend their countries are doing just fine, however, and this shit will hit Russia hard.

and israel that coincidentally also has a pipeline project.

In 1940 the US gubbment said "we hate nazis". And the American people responded with a blank stare and a monotone voice, "yes, we hate nazis"