He is wearing the same outfit for since 3 days lmao

>He is wearing the same outfit for since 3 days lmao

He is going mad, he knows he as fucked up

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-27 um 23.57.08.png (1336x1100, 1.13M)

imagine how fucking terrifying it is to make such a gamble and be in a position of such responsibility. but then senility is probably setting in which is why america could so easily bait him into it as his ability to comprehend things is deteriorating.

Omgz Cgi man has the same cloths lol what a poor faggot not changing his tie everyday.

Do you think the news will ever show him talking about the jews?

Attached: 39195AC8-81AF-4159-B0E4-14A3B8F1D7E2.png (1102x720, 872.03K)

Most relevant.

Attached: 1646000741199.webm (360x654, 1.83M)

I like how he wears a dark red tie.
Like blood red.
And I like how President Trump wears a bright red tie.
It's like unspoken hierarchy that they all must follow.
It's comforting & reassuring to their constituents.

Attached: trump_fauci.jpg (1000x562, 218.2K)

Nothing is going to happen. He is going to take Ukraine just like he took Georgia.

they're all prerecorded before he went to the secret bunker

He has 500 of the same outfit

This. It really isn't that big of a deal.

I wonder what it is made out of.

>He is wearing the same outfit for since 3 days lmao
Are you a woman?

OR its a recording, which they are known to do.
Use your brain.

Russia didn't "take" Georgia you CNN-sucking faggot

Right, exactly. Same thing here. It’s really not a big deal. I can’t believe Any Forums is falling for the “media whirlwind” bullshit again. ESP. Right after covid. Like deer in headlights man. Cmon Jack!

He's probably on his 6th identical suit in 3 days, popping on a fresh new one every time he's seen in public for maximum optics.

I heard he's keeping his pee in jars around his palace.

Hard hitting journalism as always from the daily mail

Fucking disgusting whores. These women will grow old never knowing what it’s like to be loved.

And then what? The rest of the world will shrug and resume business as usual?
It would be like admitting defeat, they won't let go easily.

i heard he refuses to wear pants since 2 days

Source

Super 150s wool. Likely made in Italy by Brioni or a smaller house like Gaetano Aloisio.

Nah. It's probably a different suit but the same tie. The dark red is to represent the new Rome overthrowing little Judea, aka Ukraine.

HOLY SHIT PUTIN WORE THE SAME TIE ITS FUCKING OVER

>The rest of the world will shrug and resume business as usual?
except for EU, US and other US vassals, yeah

this webm is so weird. they look like animals, moving their asses like some mating ritual. bet it'd look better with music but still it's weird all they do is move their ass as a "dance". all of them is doing this, looks so strange its crazy

Yes of course! What are you going to do? Start a war with Russia? You think people will sign up in droves to fight or run to the mountains and start digging bunkers if that happens? The best course of action is to appear strong but do nothing.. which is what your watching. Also don’t forget to engage in proxy war for extra profits!

I like how your main focus is on what someone is wearing in a time of war.
>Because I know you probably can't infer what I was trying to imply from my post; OP, I genuinely hope you die a slow death.

Attached: 1645767081437.png (750x768, 543.46K)