The west is playing Ukrainians like a fiddle...

The west is playing Ukrainians like a fiddle, making them think they can win without the air superiority that only NATO countries could help in the region.
The EU is just using Ukraine as a stepping stone to destroy Russia at this point. A sacrifice they will pretend to care about.
Having white people from both sides die pointlessly in the meat grinder of war while testing NATO weapons against Russian ones, destroying Russian economy, and getting a sweet pro-western propaganda piece.

I feel disgusted. If NATO wanted to help, there would be a no fly zone on Ukraine, enforced by NATO.

Attached: images - 2022-02-27T164108.275.jpg (479x450, 37.63K)

No one is coming for them

Kikekraine needs to vanish

> making them think they can win without the air superiority that only NATO countries could help in the region.
The EU just said today that they will start giving the Ukranians aircraft for free

The western propaganda machine is too busy making NATO not look like a complete failure to care about damaging Ukraine's chances of survival.
If the effort to make it look like Kyiv can survive the war alone was actually put into helping with Air Support, maybe Ukraine would actually have a chance.

I wonder what's their plan for when Kyiv fails. Light up some buildings with ukrainian colors? But they already did that. Putting a hashtag on twitter?
Is that enough to hide that Europeans abandoned Ukraine to the wolves, sorry, to the bears?

I just hope Ukrainians don't suffer much when the inevitable Russian puppet takes over their government.

Yeah. The whole army is armed like a artillery battalion. Either the arms dealers played Ukraine like a fiddle or they expected direct support from other nations. Ukraine can set up artillery position but they have a minimal amount of ability to keep them. Even if they do use buildings air strikes are precise and can limit civilian casualties

You don't get it. We just all hate Russia and we are willing to die rather than being under Russian boot.

>limit civilian casualties
Fuck off Yank

Look how bad the we fuck up Ukraine. You really think NATO, The US and the West didn't take advantage of you as well? I bet you Poland is the only properly armed country on the fucking continent because Trump is the one that brought you guys in. He probably let the arms dealers give you guys proper equipment if there were arms agreements.

Ukranians know they have a matter of hours until this is all over. It's the Western media echochamber who keeps repeating the same thing over and over because... fuck I don't know, jews I guess. They're all mentally ill and should be shot in the streets.

Why should I you yellow tooth faggot?

If that's the case then just force a confrontation and nuke them.

NATO didn't force Russia to invade Ukraine.

>Trump is the one that brought you guys in
We joined NATO in 1999. People in East Europe experienced Russian rule which is why we hate Russia so much.

The us military is irrelevant in a war in Europe because the only war you do is bombing indiscriminately. As soon as Russia invades somewhere with friendly civilians you are of no use.

Brazil, you have no room to talk until you become in any way relevant in geopolitics.

Let me explain something to you. And listen very carefully. Putin will eradicate the entire earth if they try to bring that faggot shit to russia.

My guess would be that after the war he'll offer Ukraine (or at least the Donbass territories) a plan for long term representation in the National assembly. If he cuts loose the rest of the country he may keep troops at the border and force them to accept an agreement to not join NATO and allow the KGB to openly run ops in the country without intervention by the interim government.

They actually did .. for example Russian didn’t force usa to invade Cuba in the bay of pigs

Germany announced rapid militarization and our gov which was seething at Germany calling EU a German Reich is cheering them and call for an European army.

Just another shitshow made possible by globohomo and Putin moving way to agro

The troops on the ground always need air support. If war gets to Europe, if you don't have fighter jets keeping the skies safe, the troops on the ground are fucked

They’re arming women and telling them to die for a meme country that won’t exist next month, this is tantamount to white genocide but unironically

Russia seems to be the one trying to avoid civilian casualties, Zelensky is a fucking comedian trying to turn this into a movie

>for example Russian didn’t force usa to invade Cuba in the bay of pigs
Yes correct, they did not. So that doesn't explain how NATO forced Russia to invade Ukraine.

The USSR was Jewish rule

You need fighter jets not American stealth buckets.

nice analysis but that's not what's going on here

this is the west calling putins bluff, and it turns out putin wasn't bluffing

now the west is desperatly trying to save face

I knew you were under Russian rule. I didn't remember when you guys were brought on but that's not my point. The point is every country who's bought American weapons up to Austria and Germany's border is probably equipped to supplement either the US forces or NATO's combined forces and not equipped to go against Russia without direct involvement from one of those power blocs.

That will be an improvement from the CIA appointed comedian president. The US didn't care about its puppet state. Russia will actually care more. Remember after 2014 the corruption didn't go down. Under the US advisors running the country the corruption mooned.

correct. we also lured putin into this war to bleed him dry and wreck his economy and he fell for it like a chump. We always win baby.

Too bad you already sold him all the uranium he needs.

It's still better than to allow Crimea 2.0. I have moved out then I am not moving out now

Ukrainian girls are built for beaner cock.

Attached: stand_with_ukraine_by_ladykylie_df0jucu-fullview.jpg (1024x1024, 211.74K)

>making them think they can win without the air superiority
Don't worry they have Ghost of Kiev, a renowned ace that gained his experience from over 200 confirmed kills in WW2 flying Yak 3

Where are you now, user?

britbong forgets we sold the nuke to UK not USSR. I know its an easy mistake to make. If Russia hadn't historically been a capable and threatening power we wouldn't need to manipulate them into their downfall. Take the UK for example, a bunch of powerless simps so we leave you alone. Russia though, we had to sic the CIA on them in a years long plot to secretly pull them into a war of our design. Worked like a charm and soon russia will no longer be a threat.

What retard made this?
It's actually a wheat field fertilized by russian soldiers.
It's also Kyiv

Dying in a pointless meat grinder is based though

Kyiv. Just got back home