He was a jew too

Attached: 6f108ee27eb506c41d8b7a088044d2fa.jpg (308x463, 21.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swordofthevaliant.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=SLK5CdR0ojc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and jews killed him, what's your point?

Mewtwo is evil, whereas mew is cute

And if he comes back, we’ll nail him to another cross.

We need new boards for conspiracies and for christians. For now, go to

>NOOOOO HE WAS AN ARYAN JUST READ MUH ARYAN ISRAEL THEORY
>ADAM MEANS THE CHEEKS BLUSH
>JEWSUS IS WHITE I SAW IT IN BIBLE CLASS
>NO NO NO I DONT WORSHIP THE JEWS FAIRY TALES YOU ARE THE JEW
>YOU ARE THE JEW!!!!!
inb4

He was a Jew gone rogue. He stopped being Jewish when he preached a new gosepl. This is basic shit

What does the Holy Bible say about salvation? Jesus said,
>John 3:5 "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."
How can we be born of water and of the Spirit? Peter preached,
>Acts 2:38-39 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
>For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call."
The problem is, that the churches of today (Catholic and Protestant alike) do not preach this gospel, as the apostles of Jesus Christ preached it. And the Bible says,
>2 John 1:9 "Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son."
Who shall we believe, then? The churches, or the word of God? Jesus Christ is coming soon to judge the world in righteousness. Are you sure that you’re ready?
>Let’s go back to the BIBLE!
swordofthevaliant.com/
>YouTube, TheWordprophet
youtube.com/watch?v=SLK5CdR0ojc

Attached: 1645839895494m.jpg (1024x837, 161.89K)

They said about me as well

Attached: 09081CFE-1DBF-4650-BF5C-37827450A90B.jpg (431x604, 41.32K)

i keep getting mistaken for a Jew by Jews and I think that's so fuckin funny.

He was intentionally born as the worst race on the planet.
That said, he came as the new convenant. Ask yourself, do jews and judaism believe He is THE messiah? If not, why is that?

>0.20 shekels have been deposited into your account

He was a GOOD jew, unlike you and your kin.

he was basically a lower class populist shit disturber who walked into the temples where the decadent rabbi elites were, flipped their tables over, and told them to stop being such goddamn kikes

Is Jesus Christ or talking about Jesus Christ politically correct? No? Then it's the board for Him and discussion of Him.
Boy, you are such a child even if you are an adult.
>For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.
>1 Thessalonians 5:2

You are a Jew.

Ukraine had pushed religion threads off the board for the last few days and it was a nice change

>God is a sandnigger
Consider thinking before you speak.

He was GOD. GOD transcends the human concoction called Race. Jesus was a Spirit. THE Spirit.

Is talking about fairytales politically incorrect? No, it's spam.

This thread will stay up since it's anti-Christ.

Attached: 1645398677797.jpg (750x835, 84.76K)

Water baptism is not essential to salvation and Jesus did not have all of his followers baptized either.

Wtf i am raceless now

Attached: 1645283820604.png (1075x743, 1.46M)

Are you surprised? His name is jewsus for a reason. He's such a powerful god that he only needs 10% tithe to live. Neve mind he was killed for 20 bucks. Any just jew would have asked for 33% tithe.

You are so edgy. I cannot wait til you are proven wrong.

>The Lord came as a lamb, but He will come back as a lion. Mat 27:46
>"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." - Jesus
When he returns, you're not going to have a chance to nail him to another cross. You have no idea how much wrath is coming....