German invasion of Poland, day 3

>German invasion of Poland, day 3
>Russian invasion of Ukraine, with no aerial bombardment and minimal civilian casualties, day 3
Any questions?

Attached: 20220228_015135.png (1236x1788, 2.11M)

Break down for us in numbers. How many square kilometers of control are we talkin here?

German tanks went 20kph tops, almost no paved roads, 1930s tier air support, supply lies made up of horse-drawn wagons, and 95% of troops marching on foot.
>Any questions?
Yeah, why are you comparing the two? Are you losing that badly?

Lakhta you will hanged soon

I do have a few, Why is Putin holding back? I know Russia could flatten Ukraine's infrastructure if he issued unrestricted bombing, and possibly destroy much of the moral, What's he waiting for

Yes, what do the colors mean? Jfk at least give us a key you retard

Good job Russia, comparing yourself to Nazi Germany in your progress to "denazify" another country. Fuck Putin and fuck his voda slaves.

You will be lined up against the wall and shot, along with your kike masters. Glory to Putin!

Attached: 64351324.jpg (649x1080, 187.85K)

Doesn't want to draw NATO in is my bet, imagine the crying on Western MSM if he flattened kiev.

Tell that nigga to not bomb Greece, I want to go back there.

Germans invaded Poland on foot

This is how a beloved national leader meets his most trusted generals. Right?

Attached: russia-president-putin-getty-01.jpg (1024x682, 191.58K)

Fuck Putin, but we got to hang the traitors. Shooting them is too good for them

doesn't want civilian casualties. If he gets his way now,he can posture and memoryhole this crap later. If he just resorts to soviet doctrine with artillery fire followed by infantry advance, it'll be a shitshow for the history books.

you can at least sell that massive table to buy some bread once everything went to shit, good job

So they've made 3x the gains at 3x the speed... So about on par, worst case. Of course faster units means blitz is more impactful so once they wrap up the Donbass uks it's prob game over

>Why doesn't a president destroy his own infrastructure? Why doesn't he terror-bomb his own population?
Eternal mysteries for the mutt.

All the rich parasites and traitors will be hanged at Lobnoye Mesto. After Putin signs the order I'm joining the right wing death squads to help round them up.

They had 2,000,000 troops and were using mobile warfare tank strategies against Poles who had no clue how to counter them, meanwhile we have 200,000 divided into 3 smaller groups and we send our shittiest equipment first to clear out the stockpile, and we still capture more territory. You need a better argument shill.
Putin doesn't want to occupy Ukraine or kill any civilians. He wants to destroy the Ukranian military and possibly install a pro-Russia leader.

Maybe they smell funny.

>Why is Putin holding back?
Same reason you held back when you got your ass beat by Chad.

Got to start with the leftists exposing themselves here for all to see

nice cope
you're the one that made the analogy dumbfag. now you're saying the analogy makes no sense. the cope is delicious!

Attached: copefag.jpg (581x720, 129.72K)

have they taken charkiv now?

>Putin
>Black Sun
You sure are fucking retarded.

>Any questions?

yes, what different cope will you come up with 2 weeks from now?

>Good job Russia, comparing yourself to Nazi Germany in your progress to "denazify" another country. Fuck Putin and fuck his voda slaves.

Attached: 1645890193330.png (255x191, 72.39K)

> install government
installing a government the country doesnt want and highly resists, good idea, have fun with the cost of afghanistan 2.0, the day spending is reduced the pro-europeans are gonna take back the country hahahaha

Attached: 1645974784904.jpg (1024x658, 128.18K)

>we send our shittiest equipment first to clear out the stockpile,
>If they kill our men, we win!
This is the dumbest fucking cope I've seen. This is not how you war.

>Yeah, why are you comparing the two? Are you losing that badly?
Yes, they are, and putin shills are in full damage control

Attached: 1645760010140m.jpg (1024x734, 98.87K)

Believe me the lists with their names are already being made, it's just a matter of time. Slava Rossii!

Attached: 1644928075088.jpg (616x478, 127.19K)

Nice cope. Want me to get into how Ukraine is far less densely populated than Poland? Rolling through the empty fields of Ukraine is no feat. Gramps did it for days.

>Any questions?
Yes, why didn't your army shoot the infrastructures of elevtricity, water and communications ?

We're seeing the end result pf zoomer attention spans..

>Putin doesn't want to occupy Ukraine
LMAO Lakhta at least come up with something that is not dirrectly opposite to the reality before your eyes

no, kek

Shills in overdrive. Its gone very quickly from "walkover - 6 hour war" to "this is LITERALLY WORLD WAR II AGAIN OK". This is fucking Ukraine mate. You're embarrassing yourselves against them.

The videos of columns of Russian tanks out of fuel were super humiliating for them. This shit wasn't planned out at all.

Your Gramps sucked off Russian soldiers in Berlin for food, lol

you mean some map you drew that donĀ“t actually correspond to the actual occupation? that way I can also take over a country

And the most expensive military gains after 22 years of fighting costing US 23 trillion dollars.

Attached: TalibanWon.jpg (703x713, 59.15K)

The goal is to acquire Ukraine with the infrastructure intact. Leveling everything defeats the purpose of the repatriation.

Holy shit did my phoneposting butcher that.
>lead by a kike
>pro-European
You realize Ukraine has the most Jewish government in the world besides Israel, right?

Don't think Any Forums will still be up here. Or lakhtanigger boomers will be already linched so he wont post in any case

As a pole im proud we hold 2 super powers off for a month