m.youtube.com/watch?v=cD0fdVnKwmM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6QS4rpY9_Sw
bitchute.com/video/CwsJ2i8koMM/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah , he invaded

if you have to ask...

What plan?

There is no plan, so YES!

Why are there 0 threads with the key word "Communism"?
>Threads about Communism are being removed by Leftist Jannies.

Any Forums is compromised. Run! Its a trap!

Yes, AZOV is winning. Good plan.

Attached: azov01.jpg (726x545, 70.92K)

>white people dying
of course

Da.

he is invoking the AYYs to reveal themselves

Fpbp

Attached: 1645943058731.jpg (668x675, 51.87K)

Not at all but he will still win if he commits to it

It’s a clusterfuck. Putin is a retard, but the west is retardeder. Poke a cornered bear long enough when you know his nature is stupid, eventually he lashes out.

Yes he created a fake 'nazi threat next door' and is playing hero 'fighting the nazis'

of course you fucking idiot, literally nobody is stopping him except sanctions which do nothing

all going according to plan.

Attached: Deus Ex.jpg (220x273, 18.65K)

If he tries to start a nuclear war over this 100 million russians will hang him by the balls.

>IS IT GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN OR NOT
No it doesn't.

It should had been a blietkrieg with many Hohols joining the Russian army, but Hohols became ultra nationalists. I'm afraid Ukraine becomes the Irak of Russia.

Pretty much. I'm not sure why they sent their airborne forces into a blender, but other than that, they're encircling major cities, cutting Ukrainian forces from NATO supplies, and when they run out of NATO toys Russia will take the cities.

>YES, ZE PLAN

Attached: FMkblsPUUAAk7xv.jpg (523x679, 72.03K)

Tomorrow russia can encircle 10 brigades of best ukranian troops(azov and etz).
The war seems reay succeful. I would glad if he didn't fucked all my money

Attached: 373B3834-1628-4D00-9195-D6DA9A417C2D.png (1242x2688, 2.21M)

Yes, Kiev is surrounded.

It doesn't make sense bros. How is the mighty russian army losing to a bunch of fucking wheat farmers? I'm thinking Putin is playing 8D chess and we're playing right into his trap.

Attached: 1628039066141.jpg (826x770, 235.3K)

Attached: 1645878783238m.jpg (1024x599, 128.25K)

It'll be interesting to see if they coup Zelensky, they're already beating up and shooting civilians in Kiev. Source: syriantube84 on Telegram.

yes?

So this war is going better for Russia than Georgie 2008 and Crimea 2014 or what?

The reason they don't have air supremacy is a) NATO anti-aircraft systems and b) NATO intelligence on air movements. Ukraine isn't doing shit but pointing U.S. weapons where the U.S. tells them to.

You mean 200k russian troops easily winning 400k prepared troops supported by nato in several days without hige civil casualities and damaging infostructure

He's keeping the weak westoids away by threatening nuclear war, and so far, it's working.
Quite well, in fact.

The meme sanctions of course don't hurt him anyway, because they've been enacted right now, but won't show effects except in a few years at the earliest. By then, the Ukraine and its capital Kiev is under Russian control anyway, and the sanctions will be lifted in order to get more russian gas.

What Putin expected
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cD0fdVnKwmM

What putin got
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6QS4rpY9_Sw

Attached: 1645968826723.png (1092x622, 1.04M)

The only thing not going according to plan is anons buying the fuck out of silver and crashing the fed with no survivors

the jew fears the silver stacking NEET warlord

fake? of course the yank knows literally nothing about ukraine or its history, stop fucking embarrassing yourself.

Putin should carpet bomb Ukraine. Fuck Hohols.

Give it 2 more weeks to see what might upon

Most of those troops are already at the Dnipro line.

Only he knows what the plan is, so we don't know if it's going according to plan or not.

Yes but one spetsnaz or chechen soldier counts as 10 Ukranians. You guys should be winning easily.

Did the other wars really take that long?

Yes, but will he be able to pacify the population ?

I was joking there He can't do it or he will never pacify them.

Trust the plan

Attached: 1584945380082.jpg (400x400, 44.09K)

Are you guys even allowed to post anti Putin stuff. Doesn't the KGB come knocking or something?

Yes his plan.
Not what the glowniggers said he would do

Attached: Polish_20220203_221517781.jpg (1200x1504, 839.83K)

It's like when pedos tweet about being pedo. They actions have potential consequences.

Notice, how the world was cured from covid overnight.

But we are literally wining easily

I think he was hoping the Ukranian military would surrender and Biden would be asking for a deal promising no nukes in Ukraine.

Doesn't look like Plan A is going to happen. Expending all nukes on globohomo is hopefully not plan C.

NATO don’t give a fuck about the others COVID restrictions happen pretty fast who knows what may happen, god only knows

Appears to almost be
bitchute.com/video/CwsJ2i8koMM/
If your wondering OP you have to know work out who is fighting who first

Syrian rebels and ISIS had western made technology and green berets training, yet you steamrolled them. What changed now? Either Putin is just sending Incel zoomer conscripts to use as cannon fodder paving the way for the tough guys or they are just incredibly demotivated.

I can say "Fuck Putin" but I cant say
Lets go streets and change Putin

This guy has the most punchable reptilian face

Attached: 629733.jpg (400x225, 20.99K)