LMAO HITLER FUCKED UP

LMAO HITLER FUCKED UP.
GERMANY LOST, FRANCE IS GOING TO RAPE THEM SOON

Attached: LOL.png (1920x1080, 914.88K)

Kys allycuck shill the war isn't decided yet

JEWTLER LOST
LMAO COPE MORE REICHBOT

easy we're going to eat them germoids alive, look at us we are already in Saarland.

Sure chud

Attached: 1645978843175.gif (540x275, 2.84M)

HITLERBROS... DID WE GET TOO COCKY?

Yea i heard the Plumber of Warsaw already destroyed 50 German Toilets

JEWTLER gonna get his cheeks clapped

Attached: fucked up.jpg (373x464, 78.05K)

2 more weeks

Anyone hear about that one soldier, the Son of Poland? Heard he's got 200 confirmed German kills already. Almost as badass as that one Polish mom they interviewed who said she was collecting German uniforms to use as toilet paper.
The news is so good for us Pro-Poland bros!

You are next turk rape baby

50000 dead germans on day one, jewtler lost soo hard

lol sure i didn't see this one in history book.

Man I love reading World War 2. I wonder who wins? Don't spoil me, user!

Was looking for this comment.

Attached: 1513525356094.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Did they really take danzig that quickly?

Guys this will all be over soon. Tired of happeningfags on this board talking about how Germany's invasion of Poland is going to turn into another Great War. Great Britain just said they are going to embargo Germany and France is following suite. Hitler is done for.

so that was really just our WAR strategy with the bongs in 1939, waiting what ? Hitler will stand in front of the Maginot Line and suddenly to himself "impossible, let's go reasonnable now".

Look at the massive disproportionate K/D ratio. Now compare that to today. Russia is losing men at a historic, WWI rate. Ukraine has suffered relatively lightly because of their hit and run tactics where they're happy to give up countrysde before making their final stand in the cities where it will be difficult for the Russians. Yeh they'll win eventually but the cost will be huge. So will it be for Ukranian civilians but they'd rather die than surrender so come and fucking get some cunts.

He fren. How many tanks did Germany lose by that time? Now how many did Russia lose?

Yea I know cope is hard, but you're gonna have to take it.

>Hitler just took Poland, surely he wont kill himself in a bunker!

if france and the uk had attacked then they would have unironically raped germany

French and Anglo men were basically in paradise post WW1, woman everywhere, far less male competition, homogenous society. Nobody wanted War.