Why are they so butthurt?

Why are they so butthurt?
No other country in Europe comes even close

Attached: Flag_of_Poland_Crest_ml.png (1000x625, 67.26K)

We always were. If you lived in Poland you would realize everyone whines all the time. The more east you go the worse it gets. It’s driving me insane.

Poland is too small to be a real power - and too large to be irrelevant bantustan like Slovakia.

They are still seething about Stalin. They even forgot that Hitler genocided the shit out of them but they are still seething about Stalin and Russia.

getting tagteamed by Germany and Russia for 3 hundred years will do that to you. But in our defense they started it

Cucked by the US.
Also imagine bitching about Russia while almost becoming a German protectorate via UE.
Sad, I kinda like them

they are faggots, always were
dont worry we will curb your whining soon, wait and see
it is irrelevant, it's not even a real country
they'll remember Stalin and Hitler as kind loving grandpas soon

idk shit mentality and inferiority complex, we want to be the best and have achievements but we're too dumb for that

yes

Attached: 7675843265.jpg (1024x754, 50.02K)

Poland is white therefore they are a 1st world country.

Slavs are not white

lot of them are ukies in pooland

Ceep calm and idi nahuy seething moskal.

Slavs are very white

why are you butthurt about the polish?

Finland has been seething non stop since russia invaded ukraine

They still haven't fully recovered from WW2 and communism, they were fucked over pretty hard.

>ZOMG hitler is invading Poland, don't worry we'll save you
>Well I think we're done here, you want this Stalin?

You want to say very white niggers

You tell him Ameribro. We gotta educate these Europoors on who’s white and who isn’t.

that's just the way it is

>dont worry we will curb your whining soon, wait and se
Nigga, the only thing that you will curbing is your food consumption expectation since your currency is essentially worthless. Enjoy being poor hohol.

>it's not even a real country
Country-realness committee has spoken

Poland forgave Germany because it's living rent free on Germany's expense for 30 years now. Poles robbed Germoids left and right and Germoids are too afraid to call them out because of their guilt that's very similar to the holocaust. Ukraine did the same with Russia over the past 20 years but look at the ungrateful fucks, after 20 years of milking the Russians just for exchange of looking neutral now they are pretending to be WE WUZ EUROPEAN AND NATO AND SHIET to milk mommy Germany.

They were ass raped for centuries until they literally ceased to exist only to be revived and be ass raped again

We were right about the vatinks all the time, it isn't butthurt, we tried to warn all of you

>Why are they so butthurt?
Poles have a strong inferiority complex.

Can some pole redpill me on the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth

Only in the last 300 years :)

Attached: skrzetuski.jpg (1000x704, 111.8K)

are you genuinely retarded?

Because we have higher standards, expectations and ambitions unlike russkies mongrels who just drink themselves to death