The leader of the dissident left and the leader of the dissident right are both supporting Ukraine...

The leader of the dissident left and the leader of the dissident right are both supporting Ukraine. That should tell you this isn’t a left vs right issue. It’s a human rights issue. Putin is a tyrant and he must be stopped.

Attached: 4D485D37-B57D-41D9-87E4-32D898D67346.jpg (400x399, 35.73K)

prove it.

>UHOHHHH vs CIA
dissident politics 2022

Do you think they have butt sex together?

Putin is so retarded he's united all educated people against him.

based

>”leaders”
ohnononononononono

Attached: 87FE07DD-031A-42F2-AA59-1159B49EFE0B.jpg (600x536, 80.54K)

This!!!! He reminds me of a vaccine conspiratard

Both sides are owned by jews. Ukraine and Russia.

Anyone who changes their flag like that and people like you who make this thread quite honestly all need to take a break from the internet and politics. It’s poisoning y’all’s brains

If you unironically support either side you're god-level fucking retarded.

You're an idiot

Controlled opposition being obvious again

I just see 2 glowies

That should tell you that both of those idiots are government plants.

Literally no one likes Spencer. He's been grifting for years

I support russia because I love destruction and chaos

>2 glowies agree with each other
#wow #whoa

The only thing they have in common is that theyre both pedos

Shut up op. ((Educated)) faggot need to Unite in one place so we can see you

Attached: ((Educated)).gif (390x640, 230.4K)

Both are CIA agents.

ummmm, leaders?

Attached: 1645999214783.jpg (570x587, 43.5K)

or they are both feds artificially uplifted to capture influence

>le right, le left!
Doesn't mean shit when the outcome is two retards like pic related.

neither of them are leaders
they are both faggot losers

All this means is I support Russia.

Every guy on the right knows richard is a fed.

nice digits but supporting Russia is objectively the better side. Only because globohomo has become so strong in the last few decades they’ve directed their tyranny inward on their own citizens. Totally cocky with vaccine mandates and government endorsed nigger riots. They’ll be more hesitant to cripple their own societies if there’s another power out there as a potential threat. I really don’t care about Russia but if they’re a threat to globohomo then that’s good.

Attached: B72A2202-D5D7-4AF7-B3F1-985DE449EC22.jpg (1125x868, 205.14K)

Soooooo true. GET VAXXED OR WE WILL KILL YOU

Attached: 45F6F36A-5516-4A03-8762-56E30DECDF53.jpg (1292x2289, 761.54K)

> educated
Cringe. I look at all these tweets, protests and there is nothing but a cringe from the hypocrisy of people. 99% do not even know how the conflict began and that it has been going on for 10 years. The main thing is to hype

>Glownigger gay sex and Glownigger stormfag both agree to support Glownigger jew nation
Shocker

Idk about that Spencer guy, but Vaush is so fucking stupid it hurts. I watch him sometimes to laugh at his retarded takes and inconsistency. If that's the level of your intelligence plant, Putin has already won.

You might look at this and go (only if you're absolute subzero-IQ)
>Golly gosh, OP thinks "It’s a human rights issue. Putin is a tyrant and he must be stopped."
The reality is that OP is pro-Russia, and attempting to program others to be pro-russia

Attached: 1629408469499.jpg (1024x1019, 83.12K)

>muh ghost of kiev
>muh Dnipro Transgender snipers
>muh zelensky on the front lines
>muh snake island heroes
>muh general sacrificing himself by jumping into a tank while holding a grenade
>muh prince of kiev, riding on horseback into battle with a lance and splint armour
>muh Magneto of kiev, the kid who ambushed soldiers by dropping kitchenware on them (a body count of 25)
>muh shark of kiev singlehandedly with explosives sinking 30 submarines
>muh citizens stealing fuel from tanks and then destroying them the next day
>muh Iron Man of kiev
>muh Samurai of Kiev, a Japanese ambassador who now wears his ancestors armour.
>muh civilians who killed plain clothes russians (they are actually other Ukranian civilians)
>Cougar of Kyiv successfully seduced 890 Russian service men and got them to switch sides and provide intel to Ukraine MoD
>Tough cookie Farmers who stole all le heckin tanks
>Ukranian Mother sharpshooting recon division
>“WARLOCK OF LVIV” UKRAINIAN TRANSVESTITE TANK COMMANDER DOWNS 15 RUSSIAN PUPPET DRONES, 69 RUSSIAN ANTI DEMOCRACY TANKS. ALL HAIL THE SAVIOR FROM LVIV!!
>BREAKINGTHE “NECROMANCER OF NEVASTOPOL” HAS BEEN KILLED AFTER DOWNING 1488 RUSSIAN DEMOCRACY 3 PUTINS PUPPET MISSILES. HE LEAVES HIS LEGACY IN HIS 2 HUSBANDS AND 4 CATS.
>BREAKING THE “THAUMATURGE OF TIRISAPOL” WAS FOUND IN THE TRENCHES OF KHARKIV CAPTURED BY THE RUSSIAN SPIES AND TROLLS OF PUTINS PUPPET ARMY. HE WAS REPORTED TO HAVE DOWNED OVER 69 OUR DEMOCRACY T-14 TANKS

LE PUTIN IS LE LITERAL HITLER AND IS KILLING LE UKRAINIOS!!!

>Pedos and the CIA support Ukraine!
Yeah, I already knew it

why should I give a fuck about low level internet grifters. all I know is the whole thing is fishy as fuck and Russian isn't just going to do what they did for no reason at all. something fucked is going on again

Pro Russia???? Excuse me? PUTIN IS A DOG! How dare you suggest I’m a pro Russian Putinist

Attached: 8FE7B1B6-0952-4391-AEC8-7FA2E786477E.jpg (1125x1639, 630.51K)