NUCLEAR WAR CONFIRMED

NUCLEAR WAR CONFIRMED

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-194543_Twitter.jpg (1080x548, 221.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_demolition_munition
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Marco Rubio means business

>little Marco

>OMG if we allow Russia to remove an illegitimate government in a former USSR territory that means Russia will nuke the US!!!!!

Attached: hyperjack.png (703x800, 39.92K)

>land mines with nuclear warheads

This faggot is the biggest embarassment to the state of Florida

Attached: 1633551703493.jpg (229x220, 6.66K)

>Non strategic
That's called tactical, rato Rubio

which US city gets hit first?

Attached: drama.gif (100x100, 5.49K)

>FearofGod.exe finished instalation

Attached: 1615647897902.gif (1900x654, 1.04M)

Kek i thought i was the only one distrusting my eyes on that one.

Attached: A27A5903-D10E-457C-B159-DD02C22CD46E.gif (498x259, 3.57M)

>presses red button
>6000+ nukes launched

could you fucking imagine

Attached: ohfug.gif (496x250, 898.82K)

>landmines with nuclear warheads

Kek, is this even possible?

damn, imagine being the guy that steps on a fucking nuclear warhead mine just walking along the forest.

Little Marco riding the nuclear wave to build his following

land mines with nuclear warheads? That's a fucking first.

anyways LETS GOO NIGGAS

DO IT
DOIT
DOOOOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTTT

stop posting rubio's tweets you faggots

the US will nuke the US and blame Russia

Nuclear land mines are a thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_demolition_munition

A landmine with a nuclear warhead seems a bit overkill for a landmine

Attached: afsdadfse.png (900x524, 9.81K)

>Le nuclear landmines.
I would say neocons are retarded, but I forget that my countrymen will eat this shit up, he's just grifting, but Americans will 100% believe this.

What I'm imagining is trying to explain to their next of kin that there's literally nothing left to bring home, not even dog tags.

Marco Rubios a real tough guy

Dear Diary; Today Twitter was retarded again...

> non strategic
sanctions are not strategic and not military, that’s for sure.

What an idiot. Our government is filled with fools, no wonder Putin has no fear of the US.

>we can't let him nearski the nuclarski codeski

>gif
What am I looking at komšija?
What's the little spot?

LEARN TO SWIM

>the US will nuke the US and blame Russia
If nukes exist then this might happen. I wouldn't put it past them.

this is objectively true. Putin has offically lost his mind. it has been widely reported

please stop. I can only get 'so erect.

>which US city gets hit first
all of them

>be Russian in 2059
>walking my dog
>step on the nuclear landmine

hate when that happens

why? They're real

No but they will nuke something to force peace negotiations.

>nukes goes off, everyone detects it and fires their own nukes
>World ends due to a retard putting his foot in the wrong spot

Attached: 1625350153882.gif (328x304, 1.63M)

blyat

that's some will e. coyote shit bro

retard

We're going to nuke Ukraine and blame Russia, aren't we, bros?

Attached: exos.gif (498x343, 1.75M)

thanks user, didn't know that

>illegitimate government
grassroots movement that everyone hated and desperately wanted to lose because Poroshenko would have joined EU and Nato within months and paid off journalists with his chocolate factory money, as well as being Biden/Obama's boy?

When has Russia ever nuked anyone?
Meanwhile the US did use nukes, twice, both times on civilian targets. In addition to killing hundreds of thousands of civilians, intentionally, in a devastating firebombing campaign prior to the nukes.
>retard
Explain like I'm a retard, then.

>The doomsday preppers repopulate the earth

A nuclear "landmine" isn't something a man steps on and sets it off. Its more like a demolition charge that is placed on a mountian side, valley, chokepoint, or other strategic position.

The bomb goes off and denies access to that area due to radioactivity or area damage.

Atomic demolition munitions (ADMs), colloquially known as nuclear land mines, are small nuclear explosive devices. ADMs were developed for both military and civilian purposes. As weapons, they were designed to be exploded in the forward battle area, in order to block or channel enemy forces. Non-militarily, they were designed for demolition, mining or earthmoving. However, apart from testing, they have never been used for either purpose.

Instead of being delivered to the target by missiles, rockets, or artillery shells, ADMs were intended to be emplaced by soldiers. Due to their relatively small size and light weight, ADMs could be emplaced by military engineers or special forces teams, then detonated on command or by timer to create massive obstructions. By destroying key terrain features or choke points such as bridges, dams, mountain passes and tunnels, ADMs could serve to create physical as well as radiological obstacles to the movement of enemy forces and thus channel them into prepared killing zones.

According to official accounts, the United States deployed ADMs overseas in Italy and West Germany (Fulda Gap) during the Cold War. The most modern types (SADM and MADM) were deployed in South Korea. Seymour Hersh referred to the deployment of ADMs along the Golan Heights by Israel in the early 1980s.

As long as its San Fran, LA, NYC, Detroit, or Portland; I am completely on board with this.

Big fuckin deal. The hell is Putin gonna do when Russia gets the Jewish Space Laser?

holy shit look at those digits

Big tune change from a few days ago lmao what happened Marco??

Attached: BF2DD361-10E6-4ED7-AD54-12C40CD722F8.png (720x341, 70.14K)

If this ignorant ASSHOLE can explain how picrel should NOT be construed as a threat to Russia, AND explain how the 2014 US COUP in Ukraine to create a Puppet Regime that is a Signatory to Minsk 2 Protocol, and has NOT implemented ONE item on the List, in addition to shelling the DnR and LnR daily, as witnessed by the UN Observer Mission.

Attached: NATO expansion.jpg (820x410, 92.38K)

would be kinda based tho

Nips got what they fucking deserved.

>nuclear landmines

Attached: 54C05C5B-6FE9-45D6-9B37-052F9C2891A2.jpg (570x558, 260.13K)

Worst case scenario is you get tetanus from the metal.
Have you not seen the soviet arsenal that the guys behind Poroshenko used in that video? A magazine literally just fell out of it...
They build great planes, but weaponry? I mean they just had 100 tanks obliterated by a few Turkroach drone strikes. BY TURKS!!

Not only is it not confirmed, but it's never going to BE confirmed.

You are a fuckin donkey

Attached: gram.jpg (400x400, 29.07K)

>nuclear land mines
cool

Attached: 1643436034095.gif (498x280, 2.4M)

>nuclear land mines

What?

>grassroots movement
No such thing. It's like believing clouds move on their own and not because they are at the mercy of the wind.

america had the same doctrine in the cold war. rubio is a spic who wants amnesty and open boders.

>Russian ruled over Ukrainians in the past so they are always the rightful rulers of the Ukrainians

>civilian targets
not just civilian. Nagasaki was a largely Christian city. one of the few areas in Japan like that. It was a Freemasonic blood ritual. Completely senseless and evil and had nothing to do with WW2. and they haven't changed.

Imagine stepping on one of those babies

>N-no you can't be friends with other people!
>B-but I also don't like you! I don't want to ally with you either. You are scum and I will kill you
>But I will nuke you if you play with the other kids in the neighbourhood!

Russian foreign policy.

What the fuck would they possibly nuke? It's not like anything in the Ukraine is on the table. Anything worth nuking there is so close to Moscow Putin would be feeling the fucking fallout.

Nuclear laden land mines? overkill anyone?

You wouldn’t notice the difference.

>NUCLEAR WAR CONFIRMED
Noooo!!!

This might be true, but what are they going to do, control a radioactive pile of ruble in the name of denazification?

The world needs Jesus now more than ever. The violence is beyond pointless and shameful. To think we live in a world where governments send human beings to kill other human beings.. it's barbaric and makes me weep. Yet I find it hard to look away, like a car crash before your eyes. I want to understand that I may deter it in the future, yet I want it to stop

I kinda been there when Zelensky was elected, you know? That wasn't some event 100 years in the past where no one knows anymore how it actually happened.
Not saying Ukraine isn't a top tier banana republic shithole, because they absolutely are and will be a huge problem for European economy, but they are still somewhat of a working democracy, at least in their ideals and principles.

>not just civilian. Nagasaki was a largely Christian city.
I didn't know that, thanks fren.

>nuclear landmines
what?

spy device on chinese chip exported to US and other manufacturer countries

maybe zurich in switzerland will be spared? big maybe.

More like nuclear cope

rollins for jew york city

Putin already attacked the US capital on Jan 6

I for one am shocked that the board who thought it would be funny to ironically support Trump would end up listening to neoconservatives 7 years later on war

Can ANYONE confirm the United States has moved to DEFCON 2 ??? If this is true, then GOD help us.

>nuclear land mines
there will be burger boots on the ground?

There are at least two sides to every story. Maybe you believe something happened because of what you saw. Evidently the people on the other side didn't believe that. Of course you are right because you saw it with your own eyes. They don't believe it because they're evil, right?

>Ukraine ruled over Crimeans in the past therefore they are always the rightful rulers of Crimea

Nice car office

Rollin for Jew York

Attached: 2E682277-2945-4711-AC5D-E1FC382EAE03.jpg (442x275, 30.59K)

Attached: Ava-IT-Solutions-Dubai-China-Spying-Microchips.png (728x380, 28.08K)

> Based Putin nuking the world to avoid another euro country joining NATO! This is just an act of self defense. The largest country in the world needs more buffer puppet states like Belarus to keep himself save from globohomo!

Fuck Putin

Attached: 17657226.jpg (634x352, 29.34K)

why would they nuke the place. that would defeat the purpose of the liberation

Cool. Start with Bradford, Birmingham and London first. No wait, I live in Bradford... Do them in the reverse order so I can watch London and Birmingham burn first.

>friends
It's a Military Alliance, shill asshole.

>use our Debt-Based Banking Model, or we invade and destroy your nation
>we don't want the standard of living to rise for anyone, stop it or we'll invade and destroy you
>we don't want to see economically strong, prosperous and independent nations, take these millions of refugees from this OTHER crisis that we engineered

US / NATO foreign policy

btw, you're subject to UCMJ. Keep on shitposting.

Yeah everyone who you disagree with is just actually insane.

>This might be true, but what are they going to do, control a radioactive pile of ruble in the name of denazification?

They would nuke major cities and missile silos around the world then continue to live as normal in Russia. They’ll use the worlds resources from areas unaffected by the bombing to grow their economy and population before taking to the stars as one of the only surviving human races.

I don’t believe this will happen ofc but this is what could happen if they were desperate enough. Imagine the only way to preserve your people and the power your people hold was by nuking everyone else, would you not process the button? If it became clear that your people were in checkmate but you could annihilate all your racial enemies with the press of a button would you not do it?

And if that fails, the next phase is infantry landings with nuclear bullets.

Mines with nuclear warheads.
The nuke mine is a Fallout 4 weapon, nice

is Marco still gay or is he straight now? I remember the foam parties

New England.
All of New England.

Attached: P12E3P55E6-021622.png (718x837, 596.07K)

That would be the funniest fucking land mine ever.