WW3 feelings, in my gut

This is going to end in WW3 right? Total nuclear annihilation of all land-based life on Earth?
This is escalating constantly. Words of politicians have become much harsher. Better yet, openly threatening. The EU now supplies fucking jets to Ukraine openly. Germany has performed a huge U-turn and now has a gigantic military spending, just through a relatively small change percentagewise. Putin has gone off rails and dropped his long-standing cold, calculated persona, behaving like a fucking madman. He twice openly mentioned nukes and now Russian ICBMs are at the ready, Western officials are also very... brawny in their unusually tough stance. Saying they also have nukes etc. Nobody except for irrelevant 3rd parties is calling for a deescalation, maybe except China.
China please fucking mediate this already. Or Switzerland.
This is occuring so fucking rapidly, a classic model of uncontrollable, hasty step-by-step escalation. This time fueled by social media.
If China invades Taiwan, it's over 100%.

Attached: plzno.jpg (900x900, 24.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/world/europe/very-probable-that-swiss-will-freeze-russian-assets-president-2022-02-27/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_der_Zeitmauer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Switzerland
..user, they announced they’re no longer neutral yesterday and put sanctions on Russia. They aren’t mediating shit.

nuclear annihilation is better than getting invaded by climate refugees in 50 years lol

>they’re no longer neutral yesterday
real? if yes, unironically ogre.

Youre acting like that is a bad thing

Not my problem
At all

Unfortunately yes, it’s real.. I wish I had the link but I’m sure you can find it.

Underwater city called Atlantis is waiting for you user. Pretty mermaids and greco-roman temples,

I guess it's easy for me to say, but relax. We are but mere participants to history, no different than others who either observed and/or suffered the same/worse. Our place in this modern time does not automatically shield us from what might happen when men still decide the fate of nations. Or maybe it's the Ayyyys and we're all good. Point is, focus on a hobby or sport or something you are interested in, but keep abreast of what is going on. Don't sperg yourself into listing off what COULD happen, user.

No one will fucking bother to nuke Antarctica. The penguins win.

I'm getting scared too. I live in fucking NY, Long Island. I'm so fucked if Manhatten gets glassed . But I guess if something like that happens everywhere else is fucked anyways too

Attached: 1644673609036.jpg (804x802, 85.37K)

>tfw you live in one of the top 3 or top 5 nuke spots in Germany one of the countries to be hit first and without any missile defence
I was looking forward to at least having some fun in post apocalyptic kino but I'll be one of the first few million to die. Shits not fair

reuters.com/world/europe/very-probable-that-swiss-will-freeze-russian-assets-president-2022-02-27/

Ukraine will surrender in few days. Russia will annex Dombass. The rest of Ukraine will be left as demilitarised buffer state that can never join NATO.
Almost all sanctions will be removed by summer. EU is not gonna destroy their own economy over Ukraine.
Many top EU have said that we condemn the invasion but we must move on.

Thats the same way WW! started. Spiralled more and more out of control.

They are still the same raving lunatics, that have learned absolutely nothing.

Attached: 23123254342.gif (1024x576, 129.2K)

I live in the country so I get to go through the fun process of starving to death.

>total nuclear annihilation of all land based life on earth
Fuck my duck can only get so hard. I fucking wish but everyone's too much of a pussy to do it. More Luke the total enslavement of humanity with whatever genome shit that was in the vax.

user... I'm thinking a lot about it too but perhaps it is time to stop thinking

Fucking facts

Attached: 693F6E57-18CB-4A7A-8510-0A5939ABB4D4.jpg (266x199, 26.43K)

It’s just sabre rattling user. Nuclear war is still suicide for anyone who fires them.

Just live your life, it’s too short to be worrying about such things,

These fucking tetragrammaton apocalypse posters are not helping, feels like were being railroaded into oblivion by some cult!

But bro, think about all the kikes that will die. Would you sacrifice yourself to kill millions of Jews? Hitler would have. Be the man Hitler knows you are.

>the TV told me to be scared so I am scared

I’m also a Jew Yorker. I live inna woods. I’m not too worried. You shouldn’t either

Gee I sure feel great about eventually being forced into war by old farts who never held a gun over a country I don't give 2 shits about

Attached: KOT.png (128x128, 19.94K)

why do they get to die in a millisecond without any pain while I have to feel myself slowly liquify and die of radiation poisoning? FUCK THESE JUDEN FUCKS THEY DON'T DESERVE PEACE FUCK THEM

Attached: ge_5th_pz_div_31_pz_regiment.png (512x512, 283.81K)

I'd prepare an escape plan. Put all your necessities in your car, chart out the quickest and most ideal way out of the city with inimal traffic congestion and get the fuck out of dodge the moment things turn south for real.

would be comfy tho
If I take a bunch of oxy can I drift off to chadlantis?

>men decide the fate of nations
which men are deciding our fate user? Trannies don't count and senile fuck ups who don't even have light in their eyes anymore don't count either and neither do hoodrat black women

WW3 is totaly necessary for the creation of a World Government, as predicted by the protocols centuries ago.

Christ is king.

I'm almost 28 and and I will die without ever having sex

Attached: 218 (3).jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

that's impossible if Manhatten gets nuked, only way off LI and into another state is through the city. I'd have to steal a neighbors boat

Attached: 1639534263313.jpg (1018x1024, 206.38K)

Then prepare for that.

Amen, the fetishizing of your own death and that of countless others is, incredibly enough, the weirdest shit on this board.

Russia aint stopping with ukraine based on the "pushback" they've gotten thus far lol. They will roll the rest of the old states and the west will do nothing. The other smaller countries will realize nato won't protect them that the west can't guarantee any defense, and will quickly say "yeah btw russia just wanted to tell ya we're taking early retirement from our positions, we wanted to gift you our countries!" and as this happens the world will turn to china because no matter what happens, china always wins and they're winning right now. Them, russia, and the sauds are going to dump the greenback and then that's it for the west.

Reminder that all of this could have been so easily prevented by not cutting domestic energy production, not electing a chinese puppet, and not ever electing women to run your countries.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_der_Zeitmauer

what are you feeding your duck that it's hard? You should take him to the vet. Duckies are supposed to be soft :(

what part of the active invasion part is sabre rattling? Where I'm sitting threats have been followed through on in short order this past week.

>tfw anons now want jews to live, while whites die faster
yeah, thinking you guys need to put the meme koolaid down for a bit.

He can't. He's a watcher and commentator on happenings, not a man who does things himself

i live a few km from the biggest jewsa military base in the mediterranean. it's over

yeah cause well get nuked first

>theyre mobilizing every force they have

Attached: 631.gif (300x168, 2.58M)

don't be sad but consider the possibility that sentient sea life may inherit the earth a la splatoon

Why So many pussy threads on Any Forums? We want WW3. We NEED it. If you're not ready to kill/die what the fuck have you been doing the last decade?

China won’t invade Taiwan anytime soon. Their calculus demands near 100% certainty of success for invasion to even consider launching one.

Same bro. I think we'll get the best spot in heaven for it at least.