The absolute state of Westerb and Reddit propaganda

The absolute state of Westerb and Reddit propaganda.

Holy fuck.

I support Putin. Am I on a list? Are they going to fucking kick my door down and send me to the Anerican-version-gulag? Tf is this shit?

Attached: 96BE5AAA-9684-4BF0-A706-033E085F5AA1.jpg (1169x1534, 254.86K)

>I support Putin. Am I on a list?
Yes

At this point who cares let's go hot, maybe at the end of it all some states will create a new country with some semblance of freedom.

>NO UKRANIAN TOLD ME CHUD
>NO UKRANIAN TOLD ME I'M A INCEL
>NO UKRANIAN TOLD ME I SHOULD SUPPORT FEMINISM
>NO UKRANIAN TOLD ME I SHOULD SUPPORT TRANS RIGHTS

Attached: FUCK YOU SHILLS.jpg (2000x2000, 1.55M)

Treasonous to whom? He must be talking about the foreign owned corporation known as the "US government."

One correct thing Romney ever said.

This is a Nazi board. I support my Ukrainian Nazi brothers. Slava!
You're not a liberal, are you, OP?

Sit back an enjoy the show. And trust the plan

Who else is it treasonous to support?

he means trump

Which idiots voted for Romney? He is an establishment neocon shill.

Attached: 1EF6923F-F8C9-49AE-835F-64BF8FC703DF.jpg (850x478, 151.64K)

These retards say anybody that disagrees with them in any way is treasonous. Who cares. They are delusional pansies that would run away the moment they recognized those they hate might actually do something about it.

What about supporting the literal communist insurrectionist terrorist organization BLM? Because Romney marched with them. HE'S the traitor. And a nigger lover.

those "nazis" are funded and armed by Israel

lol

just like ISIS

That faggot is a typical modern politician. A waste of space, who achieved nothing, & did nothing for his people. Yet, you've abandoned democracy, you bad.
>Take some responsibility, man. These situations don't just create themselves.

Fuck that loser. Literally lost to a nigger.

This.

Attached: D7B74E8D-DBCF-47B4-BE54-96821AD7F7A3.jpg (1024x954, 93.58K)

Are you really surprised at the logic conclusion of the current zeitgeist being "you either support the science, the GDP, the LGBT, and our Democracy(tm) or you're a traitor."

Attached: 71912cc3734e2055f25da1a594f7d9f4.jpg (550x663, 81.9K)

I didn't vote for anything these blackmailed satanic clowns decided the country represents.

I remember that cringe-worthy shit. "I stand with BLM! Look at me in the crown!"

No Russians ever called me a chud

Israel is an admirable fascist state. They're arguably the world's most effective genociders. Why shouldn't they support fascist militias abroad? Why shouldn't fascists accept their help? Are you a liberal?c

Well you have to admit Romney knows a lot about being a turncoat.

trust Putin you mean? I do. I just dont trust US, as in the West will probably end up doing some insane shit.

If I just dont care and want the USA to stay out of it, am I a traitor?

nice mexican flag glowie, of course they will use your own globohomo against you, the important part is who they actually stand for

24 is coming up. Let me chime in and maybe I won't be seen as the Ken Doll Candidate. Hey Americans- you are traitors. Yeah, that will be my campaign slogan. Did I get a cut of what Joe Hunter Kerry's son got from Ukraine Burisma? No? Utah is the world.

They've already been calling us domestic terrorists for years. Feels good to be hated by The Great Satan of the world.

Any country that isn't run by Israelis

Yes. Get on the Right Side of History, incel.

you who? USA? Yes, USA and Israel are butt-buddies and work hand in hand

Fuck off glowy

Attached: DauKQxYVAAEvqOm.jpg (1280x689, 209.08K)

How the fuck can you support uncle vlad at this point.

He shouldve send nukes to Venezuela & Cuba not kill his fucking brothers.

Putin went from slav king to a disgusting traitor overnight. He literally got baited into killing his family.

No offense or anything, but mormonism was founded upon treason. That was its raison d etre