My Ukraine War assessment

As soon as the war started, I abandoned Any Forums and stopped posting because observing the events and trying to understand them was far more interesting. Here's my return and assessment:

Back in 2016-2017 I remember reading articles from western military experts saying the following:
>"If Russia would choose to annex the Eastern half of Ukraine, it would require around 400,000 soldiers to hold onto that territory, due to Ukraine's size."
We know by all US and west-linked assessments today, that Russia committed only around 200,000 troops (60% of Russia's available BTGs) to this operation, and as it seems by how the war was unfolding, separated this number into 3 smaller waves.

When Putin declared war, he said that the goal of the operation is the "demilitarization" of Ukraine and promised that Russia doesn't seek to expand its territory or occupy anyone.

When first videos appeared of Russia's military equipment passing through Ukrainian cities, it seemed that Russia made zero effort to besiege cities. They were "rushing B" through the cities' main roads towards their designated firing positions.

By different estimates, since the beginning of the war, Ukraine lost anywhere between 800 to 1,100 military infrastructure installations. The number of personnel casualties is unknown.

Therefore, my conclusion, is that the point of this war is to inflict maximum pain on the Ukrainian army.

The only city that Russia seems to attempt to "besiege" seems to be Kiev. Because that's where the Ukrainian leadership is. Another city where significant efforts of "occupation" are visible is Mariupol. That's about it.

Attached: z.jpg (720x405, 22.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vdiEABLFoo
web.archive.org/web/20220224180047/https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1496745429672857602.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
youtube.com/watch?v=HIPNVm6lNfM
youtube.com/watch?v=lf-EEnsxZXo
youtube.com/watch?v=x3yMxxAkN4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russian forces managed to entrench themselves in the outskirts of Kiev within the first 3 days of the war.
It took USA around 3 weeks to occupy Baghdad in Iraq.
Just saying, I feel like most people are missing the goals of this war.

Peace talk predictions: Putin will likely use nuclear threats against the Ukrainian delegation to strongarm them into partial capitulation. The status of territories will be decided through negotiations and not through battles.

bump

Attached: Last Stand.jpg (1522x1137, 455.28K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-103311_Facebook.jpg (1750x2550, 1.55M)

>They were "rushing B" through the cities' main roads towards their designated firing positions.
I noticed that too. Good assessment, user.

Attached: 1645729851323.jpg (800x1024, 118.24K)

I warned about the trident

Attached: 1645558178802.jpg (1751x942, 552.75K)

im not so good at geography but is iraq next to the US?

Attached: download.jpeg-2.jpg (216x233, 11.24K)

Wow ngl Crimea is way smaller than I thought.

> Ukraine lost anywhere between 800 to 1,100 military infrastructure installations

Back this up will you?

Attached: perunavarasto3_kirkastettu.jpg (3024x4032, 3.73M)

This is the best analysis I've found from a guy who's in Kiev right now -
youtube.com/watch?v=1vdiEABLFoo

Attached: 1645872487997.png (1500x950, 45.26K)

HOLY SHIT THIS IS SCHIZO BUT I BELIEVE IT

Attached: 1645969089422.jpg (392x498, 64.38K)

Attached: ibm-590-madison-sculpture.jpg (638x357, 82.99K)

It will end up everyone winner
>Putin takes Eastern dirt patch and his 5th column of people
>EU and WH will be the great peace brokers
>Ukraine will be the hero defenders

Everyone happy. Especially media, MIC and politicians, since they can claim more power now.

Attached: mi6_globo_homo.png (376x309, 37.77K)

Relax, nobody is currently at war with Russia. Any Forums doesn't seem to understand this, these military exercises in the Ukraine have not been and will not be met by any foreign forces.

Why is this surprising anybody? Bypassing unimportant cities to concentrate on a faster offensive was Soviet doctrine in the 80s, and what happened here is textbook.
The only cities they seem interested in taking are Kiev (because the capital) and apparently Mariupol (because they seem to generally want to kill or at least arrest the Azov battalion).

Some fucking random youtuber american hick playing an expert. Guess what you don't say it Enjipro.

>The only cities
Odessa too

pretentious prick

web.archive.org/web/20220224180047/https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1496745429672857602.html

study map--carefully. You are correct..globohomo is in a fucking panic. Gate's won't get his "new more deadly pandemic".

They're desperate to stop the spread of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Attached: russia bombing US biolabs in Ukraine.1.jpg (764x898, 144.97K)

Bum

I'm telling you the bomb attacks on Kiev are just flat out vicious. IN three days of listening and watching...I've heard exactly 3 kinda very very distant "poofs". Poor Kiev is taking heavy fire right now just like it has the past few days. So sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=HIPNVm6lNfM

youtube.com/watch?v=lf-EEnsxZXo

What about Kharkiv? I thought they had attempted to engage there?

Try not to be bored to death---watching the vicious Russian attacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=x3yMxxAkN4w

biolabs are in cities
houses are in cities
people live in cities
missiles hit cities

are you seriously this retarded? this is flat-earther levels of idiocy

it's not but kuwait saudi arabia and whole complying world is, so your argument is utter crap

This. All the Ukrops can do at this stage is spam their asses off by displaying inevitable causalities and war dead on the Russian side. Russians aren't stopping to give away their positions with Ukrainian war dead or potentially give away crucial intel by disclosing whom they've captured. The world has already aligned themselves against them. They don't need to put more information that will be skewed and slanted against them. Russia would accused of torturing confessions out of POW's, brutally executing Ukrainian soldiers just to pose with their bodies and god knows what else. Bad boys move with silence and violence. How many Ukrainian war dead have amassed? POW's and men scrambling to run across the border to flee into hiding? How much of their infrastructure has been critically damaged? Food supplies and fuel depots seized or destroyed? The west will give no account nor with the Ukrainians, but muh 6 gorillon dead Russian invaders is being propagated to no end.

what happens here

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-28 00-00-36.png (222x199, 2.53K)

The map is of the biolabs. You figure it out. It's not and never was a secret. Especially the "accidental leak". I posted the map--now YOU figure it out. Not everyone is a fucking raging stupid retard.

Attached: leak from US bioweapon lab killed Ukranians.png (831x806, 167.66K)

Sweety, Russia will be taking all the Southeast at least. It will have control over the Dnieper crossing plus Odessa. That's the bare minimum.

I fucking hate reddit so much.

How many American POW Iraqi captured? How many vehicles USA lost?

Not very many, but the USA had an overwhelming technical advantage and the iraqis didnt have support.

El Dorado