Why doesn’t Ukraine just surrender to save lives? It was already over the moment Putin announced the operation

Why doesn’t Ukraine just surrender to save lives? It was already over the moment Putin announced the operation.

Attached: 862016A7-011C-4F9B-B4D7-796C57603124.jpg (692x633, 51.61K)

Cause kike in chief was literally put there to waste as much lives and money as he can

They started to believe in their propaganda. We were caught in this shit
many times.

Low t cuck
Better to die fighting than end up a slave
My first instinct was to call you a nigger but that would be an insult to niggers

>Why doesn’t Ukraine just surrender

some things are worth dying for, user

To save face.
>we did our best, and we were even winning, until we lost.
Make no mistake. This is a controlled demolition. Ukraine is an inside job.

They are already slaves of america

Because they're not faggots like you and will actually fight for what they believe.

Their president is a Jew and wants to kill as many of his own countrymen as possible.

Youre already a save to the jews. And the average everyday westerner just stands by. Youre not fighting shit

Why don't we all just start HRT to make the trannies happy? Imagine being this retarded.

Free monies

>some things are worth dying for, user
True but I don't think a kike's corrupt globohomo regime is one of them.

I'm not, don't project your issues on everyone

shits real fucking sad man
all of the martyr bullshit & suicide mission propaganda to convince more bots to die a "hero's" death for puppets

Have you always been weak?

have you always been a ZOG slave?

i kinda get how mad they are at russia, yet at the same time why not pull a france to save people? I hope its not because they want to save their buddies from russian prosecution however unjust it may be.

Their leader is a kike actor who evacuated all kikes and oligarchs before putting conscription orders out. He wants maximum damage.

Why doesn't Russia stop murdering people to save lives? Why are Russians mass murderers?

Yes, certainly looks like you are liberating the poor slaves from... nazis... and then of course they will be either free to work for Russia like they always wanted or gulag'd - clearly nazi agitators.

You're asking why a Jew would step up and do something to protect the lives of gentiles? Really?

Why doesn't Ukraine stop the flow of gas? Would cripple Russia completely.

Why doesn't Russia cut the gas? Would cripple Europe completely.

No one is talking about the gas. If Ukraine threatened to destroy it Europe would have to do something to intervene.

Same with Russia. They're talking about nukes but let the gas flow.

Attached: 1619499801323.webm (960x530, 2.3M)

you should talk to actual ukrainians, even the most apolitical normies are now ready to toss molotovs
and you better not look up how many ashkenazi filth are in the russian government. don't look it up!

Attached: Yoshi.jpg (1050x1200, 77.62K)

They must defend the government.

I thought they were too busy killing each other for being "undercover special forces" and looting stores?

>why not pull a france to save people?
Because they're not (((his people))). Simple as

They'll surrender once the goyim cannon fodder is depleted.