What is he thinking right now?

What is he thinking right now?

Attached: reuters-dale-de-la-rey-xi-jinping.jpg (4000x2250, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmLUYCUYT0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ching chang chong prease bradu pittu ching chang

He's thinking he's winning again

He's realising Russia isn't such a good investment after all. If you think they're choosing you over Germany and the EU then you're sadder than I though, Ivan.

>"why did I pick the weakest army in the world for my only ally?"

Attached: let-them.gif (550x230, 2.15M)

This.
He's thinking his only ally is a fucking embarrassment and he's going to be alone soon.

He think Putin crazy to attack globohomo elite...
But somehow tempted to join attack to rid world of kike jews
.. Unsure what to do he eat honey from jar in peace

what is this, his album cover?

He just got Russia given to him for free, didn't even have to do something to favor the Ivans, lmao.

>Thank you, Putin for giving me an idea of how NATO might respond to us invading Taiwan

Attached: XiToast.jpg (474x307, 12.58K)

>What is he thinking right now?
Its time to make some money.

c is for courage
h is for honor
i is for integrity
n is for no niggers
a is for asia

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmLUYCUYT0

Who are those other people in the room and why do they look so nervous?

he's thinking about denazifying the entire pacific rim

Attached: mfw.jpg (680x354, 65.79K)

Name that band

>if russia loses, take siberia
>if russia wins, take taiwan

He's thinking about a black man fucking his wife.

That's at least what I am doing. I am American

Attached: 1632073470243.jpg (500x838, 258.72K)

"oh rook western dawgs are as it again, this vhery good business for grorias middle Kingdom"

oil at $300 per barrel

He's thinking about the fortune China is about to make getting all that sweet Russian titanium, gas and oil for pennies.

He's also thinking the threat of a conflict with Russia in his northern border is not a big threat anymore, and he can now entirely focus on the Pacific.

China is the absolute winner.

God there really are stupid basic bitch lefties on Any Forums. You sound like average Facebook commenters.

Do you taking bitch coin

>Dis is sruch an aesthetic pricature.

Give me the ear muffs comrade.

He's realizing that taking Taiwan by force would be retarded

Attached: 1645922064095.png (372x450, 209.19K)

he's busy loading 100,000 chinese troops onto the trans eurasian rail to ukraine and the baltics

>Fucking Vlad

fpbp

China believes all it has to do to usurp American hegemony in Asia is to wait another 30 years or so. If they don't antagonise Europe too flagrantly, then Brussels, Paris and Berlin will be happy to switch from American clients to Chinese ones as long as their GDPs keep growing. What Putin is doing now is galvanising NATO and the West at large, convincing Europeans to fall back into line and put up a united front and recognise their collective power again. China will be pissed.
What I don't understand is why Putin has chosen to do this. For the last decade he has outwitted and outmanoeuvred the West at every point. He has been a master at having his cake and eating it. Now, just as his strategy of prizing up the splits among Europe and America was reaching a climax, he has soldered them together in a way that wont be undone while he breathes.

if lussia win uklaine, i win tawain, but if jews win uklaine, i will invade lussia and cly out in pain like jew. always copy winner, never be loser.

He's just waiting for the curtain call....part 3 of the depopulation plan theater.
Part1- Covid hoax
Part2- Vaccine kill shot
Part3- WW3 (curtain call)
coming soon....
Part 4- Vaxx disclosure

That dog tasted nice.

This.

fucking this, knowing now that all these countries won't actually do shit except muh sanctions. Get ready to see the most insane amphibious assault in history

Attached: amphib assault.jpg (3317x1627, 1.6M)

>Russia is now a captive market for China
>US pivot to Asia is on hold indefinitely
>EU economy on life support
China is getting rich sleeping. As long as nukes don't fly this gives them another decade of peaceful rise, you can forget about trade war or encirclement.

Attached: cccpepe.jpg (639x863, 216K)

Gotta say this is incredibly based picture, the more I look at it the more I like it.

Attached: ct-halloween-candy-corn-kass-20161031.jpg (1533x2048, 459.43K)

"That Siberian oil is looking real good right now."

Zelensky is hiding in his bunker and coming out for one minute to take propaganda selfies and just like an Instagram chick taking a selfie on the edge of a cliff, he will eventually fall.

He's probably coming to the realization that he's never going to conquer as much ground as Putin just did.