Ukraine should have just let a undemocratically elected leader of another country determine what alliances they can and...

>ukraine should have just let a undemocratically elected leader of another country determine what alliances they can and can’t join
This board really is full of cucks

Attached: 93B77A7F-A5D6-4276-83C8-16266841BA5C.jpg (1000x997, 126.75K)

Oh yeah i forgot
Fuck russia fuck putin and FUCK POL

>Russia should just watch as their enemy's army prepare for full encirclement while their fellow brethren in another country want to join them but can't because "muh democracy" only works one way.

回到你的蝙蝠洞, 中国人!

>undemocratically elected leader
>determine alliances
yeah, fuck this guy! he’s trippin’.

Attached: 2CB17A42-B50F-4F02-9CA1-77A68C160471.jpg (793x992, 63.43K)

>This board really is full of cucks
It's Any Forums. Dafuq do you expect?
Everybody here is gay for Putin.

Attached: Poutine.jpg (1240x698, 146.77K)

I
DON'T
CARE
;)

Attached: 1645829778327.png (1587x944, 1.96M)

whats her name again

You have no idea how modern warfare works and it's hilarious. If NATO truly wanted to strike Russia, you think they would send people by land? You think Russia wouldn't get drone strikes ad nauseum? You think a SINGLE PERSON would step foot on Russian soil without at least 1,000 bombs being dropped first?

based

Borders are borders. Not gonna let the Mexicans in southern US decide to no longer be Americans.

>whites killing whites
>you are on the wrong side

Attached: 1579270325532.jpg (604x604, 32.24K)

Any Forums would celebrate any overthrow of the government, so long as its on their side
thats all this is

Indeed, a jew puppet installed by the CIA should have no place in politics. What's your point?

>legalism
Not an argument.
And Russia would be able to strike back on those bases or on their allies.

Soooo... you want open borders?

You don't?

>What is spehere of influence

I'm pretty sure they're either twitter tourists or actual shills. I remember in 2014 during the USA backed coup in Ukraine and there wasn't anywhere near the amount of shills there are now

its full of shitskins
servile self hating shitskins who love an old dude who wanted to bone her own daughter
pathetic

Ukraine shouldn't exist in the first place.

Based, fuck these fags licking Putin's taint just to be contrarian. Unironically cheering on Muslim rape hordes being sent into a 99% white country. Disgusting

>my neighbour should be able to take my land if i point a gun at him while sitting on my front porch
Absolutely shocked that the kraut is a cuck

A german making an immigration joke you dont even have a border

>And Russia would be able to
Russia can't even take Ukraine without massive fuck ups, you really think they have the capability to operate anywhere outside of their immediate vicinity? lol. lmao

WHO GIVES A FUCKING FUCK ABOUT RUSSIA, YOU KEK FAGGOT? STOP SEEING EVERYTHING FROM THEIR PERSPECTIVE YOU DEMORALISED STOCKHOLM SYNDROME RETARD

>they should risk the lives of thousands of ukrainians just to prop up a jewish western backed government