Who would win in a world war?

Who would win in a world war?

Attached: 1645994563276.jpg (812x565, 51.96K)

Jews

NATO obviously, Japan and India will join the good guys. Muslims hopefully sit this one out

Satan

>Japan
who

us for sure, dosen't matter on wich side we start on

Ukraine could beat Russia and China alone. Nobody can stop the ghost of Kyiv.

>China
>allying or backing up Russia
They learned their lesson the first time.

USA will go into a October revolution style event and will be out of the war . Screen cap this

Attached: 9A40E3AF-6CB4-4DA4-98E6-12FEEF50537A.jpg (719x798, 79.02K)

It depends on how you define your victory condition. Globohomo would not be able to successfully occupy Russian and Chinese land, and the same for the reverse. So it's all kinda moot.

Obviously NATO if it's conventional.
People should remember that "white supremacy", "globohomo", "NWO", "hegemony", etc didn't happen by fucking accident.

No one, planet would be fucked mate. The winners would be cockroaches cause the radiation doesn't hurt them and they would have a fuckton of dead humans and animals to feed on.

The penguins

pol would win since everyone would get nuked.

Globohomo wouldn't have to. Globohomo would go for unrestricted warfare and starve out the citizenry the same way Germany was neutered after WW2. The populace won't be fighting anything when they're starving.

NATO easily

>Sweden not on the list
Pussy

Attached: received_269148045409434.jpg (955x1434, 91.21K)

Who has the highest amount of nukes? A world war isn't happening anyway

If team Russia/China is capable of a crippling nuclear first strike then it could easily end things in a draw at least (we all lose).

Africa and Oceania. Well, more like survive than win, but when everyone else is dead whoever lives is a winner.

Russia didnt import 100M illegals into the US

Russia doesnt make me suck dick every time I get pulled over for a tail light

Russia doesnt steal millions of dollars from citizens on the highways via civil asset forfeiture

Russia doesnt intentionally escalate pig contact into murder/maimings

Russia didnt force trannies on my kids

Russia doesnt arrest American parents at school board meetings

Russia doesnt rob me under threat of imprisonment via the IRS

Russia didnt fund and intentionally release a bioweapon (covid 19) into America.

Russia didnt devalue my currency into fucking dust

Russia did nothing to me

But the US did. Fuck the USA. Burn this motherfucker down.

Trick question, Africa will because the rest will be a nuclear fallout

the winner is always the third party, which is Israel

Real actual total war of unrestrained violence or this "information and impression management war" that is being fought now?

Attached: US Army tranny.jpg (733x933, 500.37K)

>Who has the highest amount of nukes
Russia.

So then everything will just look like Africa?

India is on Russia's side right now

>T Russian loving faggot
I hate globohomo and Russia. My two enemies going at it thrill me. The sooner Pootin dies and Russia is emasculated the sooner we can turn our attentions to the chinks.