Hillary Clinton says Trump is a Putin asset

>Hillary Clinton says Trump is a Putin asset
>everyone calls her crazy
>flash forward
>MAGAtards are unironically defending Putin for invading Ukraine, MAGAtards who previously called Hillary a warmonger are praising Putin for being a warmonger, Trump is praising Putin while shitting on America, Nick Fuentes says he wants Putin to be the US president

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 6.71K)

Looks like she was right

Attached: 16028573952.jpg (200x356, 16.21K)

This coming from some cunt that sold Russia uranium. Man, that's fucking rich.

no, that's what (((they))) want you to think.

it was a self-fulfilling prophecy because of how homosexual and retarded the DNC turned out to be

Even a broken clock strikes true twice a day.

Attached: 22902D02-69C2-44F4-B4F9-BBE39829B321.jpg (1170x1098, 399.97K)

She and her circle were so hysterically anti-Russia because they were committing crimes in Ukraine. How is that not obvious by now? Half of congress were/are using Ukraine to launder money and skim gas profits. Putin knew this all along.

>Thousands of her emails leak
>oops I accidentally my email server
>Assange still in jail
>spies on Trump for 5 years

It’s funny that you’d even think this is an argument against trump.

The fact is that under trump we never got close to world war 3. Under globohomo we’re closer to a nuclear war than we’ve ever been in history.

Attached: 55A69149-8C8B-4274-9948-FB8453000A8A.jpg (891x677, 83K)

All that and Trump still did a better job of holding off Russia from expansion. Damn Hilldawg and her puppet candidate are real fucking pathetic.

Maybe if she sacrifices a few more chickens to Moloch she can avert the war.

Attached: 1637121731188.png (306x306, 112.17K)

>he still believe the Russia Collusion Conspiracy Theory
Oh no no no no

Attached: D6EBC0A4-38E1-4C21-B4E3-03578D1F85CE.jpg (480x848, 64.59K)

>Defending Putin
Germany is defending Putin by depending on them for their gas and oil.
Biden encouraged it.

Trump pointed out by doing that Putin can do whatever he wants.
>Defending Putin

Attached: 1645714124798.jpg (490x569, 44.19K)

>everyone calls her crazy

Except they didn't? They hamstrung a 2 year investigation into every fabric of his life and turned up 0 evidence any of the accusations were true and an investigation into the false allegations turned up the whole scheme was drummed up by her team and legal connections? Do you watch CNN? You need to verify your sources man, I get my news from official accredited sources, like msnbc.

Would be better than Biden kek

>Hillary
>Trump

Imagine shilling this shit in the current timeline.

Attached: E7F7BF12-E540-4DA3-BA3E-0978944ACC72.jpg (3464x3464, 2.68M)

This board is now for the unvaxxed and the Indian call center scammers. Russia didn't try to force a shot on me and try to rape me. and the speech Putin gave before invasion was much better than the gaslighting of the last 2 years from governments of the west. They have no one to blame but themselves. As for the Indian call center folk, they relate with us as fellow misgyonist and incels. I want Ukrainian army and militia to coup. As does Putin. Glowies do your fucking job right now you faggot fucks. Coup coup coup

>if i strawman enough eventually it will come true

Attached: Screenshot 2021-09-05 221202.png (407x502, 244.74K)

She shouldn't have the opportunity to say a word from outside of a prison cell, but that seems to be the way things go.

Those weren't chickens bro.

this bitch is a demon, everything coming out of her mouth is the opposite of the truth.

Attached: 20211211120640.png (956x598, 811.09K)

The bitch wanted to start ww3 in 2017. Now her friend is here to do it for her. Truely evil people

Nobody I know supports Russia they just think we shouldn't intervene

>Hillary Clinton says Trump is a Putin asset
Never offered a shred of proof for that either. US almost elected a genuine boomer conspiracy theorist.

and you are a shitskin subhuman, you shouldnt even be allowed to talk

>If you don't want the world to end you are a Putin asset
It's time for French Worldwide Revolution

In 2016 Hillary rebooted the Cold War out of spite and ambition to wedge Drumpf from the Neocons and Comey types. She played with fire and now the whole world will burn.

Haven’t I fed you my cum?

Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden made the right call.

Joe Biden was once called "the Ghost of the United States" for his tight grasp on geopolitics and display of leadership.

H. Clinton is well known for her outspoken foreign policy views focused on strengthening US political power overseas.

On the other hand Donald Trump made a deal with the Taliban selfishly towards the end of his political career, for which the uninformed Biden administration had to deal with an unprepared and hasty withdrawal from that country.

Joe Biden expertly avoids war while playing with Putin's senile mind, expands EU/NATO forces, entices Central Asia to join US alliances and eliminates one of the three superpowers. Only China, an aging nation trapped forever in the middle income trap, remains as a toothless tiger of Asia (and the rest of Asia hates China).

I trust the establishment Democrats to make the right decision.

Imagine defending the spawn of hell Hillary.