COVID BROS...ITS OVER! LITERALLY WW3!!!

Covid is over...Vaxbros on suicide watch! War time National biometric Digital ID and social security score incoming...pucker up faggots its gonna be a fun ride!

dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

Attached: ww3.png (870x777, 569.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10556813/President-lose-grip-power-doesnt-Ukraine-says-minister.html
youtu.be/F2c6xdvC6bU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10556813/President-lose-grip-power-doesnt-Ukraine-says-minister.html

Attached: 1645992952497.jpg (505x900, 85.56K)

It's a new world order under Putin and Lukashenko. No trannie lap dancers allowed.

Attached: Winners.jpg (1024x576, 58.01K)

finally

Putin will be dead in a few days.

Fuck this Zelensky kike. Were not here to fight a nuclear war for his littel loudmouth Jew ass.

Attached: f31300a81666a8b37f4ba59e3c0cca85--pepe-the-frog-slug.jpg (236x208, 9.04K)

Why do they look so comfy together?

WW3 launched by a seething 5’7” manlet, sounds about right

Guys, use your brains!
Putin has lost all credibility. Nothing he says matters now, only what he does.
Also, He can't nuke all of us.
The russian missile force is in decrepit shape and no where near as capable or even willing as Putin wants you to believe.
Why do you think Putin now hides in the Urals? Not because he is afraid of NATO, but because he knows that his own oligarchs and generals will turn on him, soon.
He overplayed his hand and lost.
The nuclear posturing is just an attempt to win tim in order to sort out his domestic power struggle.

Attached: by sam yang samdoesarts 02.jpg (1052x1303, 254.53K)

projection

Do it pussy

I rather have the globohomo be the king of the ashes then letting them win...

People have no clue wat actually is going on in Ukraine.

But he is right.
Putin will get the Gaddafi treatment.

He is the only one Putin trusts and can relax around.

If all of our world leaders are mind controlled externally, Putin included, then nukes were going to happen anyway. The Marxist globalists who want us under their heel would go to any lengths to do this.

Normally I would dismiss this theory but after the lockdowns.. it's all I will think.

Attached: tinfoil hat 4chan time.jpg (588x612, 51.75K)

Based master manipulator, pretending he's backtracking when really he's doubling down. He's giving Hitler a run for his strategic double crossing and 4D chess. I love him.

Attached: 1645999725300.png (610x891, 226.62K)

imagine getting cucked into taking 3 experimental vaccines only to get vaporized by a nuke. at least i can die with dignity

Attached: 3025017-cece5c8049e8648a39d9f7f043938411.jpg (263x250, 15.08K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-27 at 22.00.36.jpg (597x472, 78.96K)

The native peoples are going to be free from Russian supremacy

It's quite simple, as usual
If you're being attacked by the establishment, it's because you're a threat to them
The harder they smear and try to discredit you, the more important it is to them that you are removed ASAP
Putin may not be /our guy/ to the extent that we'd like, but based on the response from all areas of globohomo, he is fighting the right people

well i hope the nuclear missile base staff have been jabbed, boosted, wear their fucking masks and wash their hands because i'll be damned if a nuclear missile flies over here and gives me covid!!!!1!!

Attached: pepe-wash-your-hands.gif (498x498, 930.52K)

if this is true then people in government are going to be murdered

Well lets start this shit already

But I love tranny lap dancers.

Nice gay couple

i love dailymail clickbait

>Also, He can't nuke all of us.
Why do you have to destroy my hopes like that?

Larp.

I'm rootin' for Putin

what are the chances of an offensive use of a nuke in the coming weeks?

Attached: 1454538840206.gif (336x335, 2.56M)

So if we don't start doing business with him again, he'll nuke us all, and then, we'll start doing business with him again...?

Is that the gist of his move here?

I hate seeing such bloodshed. I hope the Ukrainian military sees what they are up against and launch a coup against their Jew president and restore normal pre-2014 relations with Russia. It would actually be ebst all around.

If there is a "democracy" then American Jewish financial interests will keep working to subvert it, especially if women are allowed to vote. If Putin appoints someone that too will cause resentment. But the Ukrainian military could take over and run thigns well.

>Putin will go all in to not lose face. He's an ageing dictator with no interest in the future, only his legacy! He needs to be removed one way or another!
>I'm praying for a noble, strong Russian patriot, within Putin's circle, to do the right thing. End this mad man.
>The ordinary people of Russia don't want this they need to remove this megalomaniac
>Putins health is not good and he wants Russians to do all his dirty work so he can go down in history for all the wrong reasons the Russians will pay a heavy price indulging this deranged person he is a war criminal a coward and a liar .
based boomers

Attached: 1645996937059.png (718x643, 422.59K)

Just Nuke Tel Aviv and JewKraine will fall.

Not even china is going to throw their chips in with Russia on this one,

So what do I do if I still haven’t gotten it(the vaccine)?

False flag in New York imminent
youtu.be/F2c6xdvC6bU

Their last coup was against a president who didn't like the EU enough and was too pro-Russia.

Attached: image_2022-02-27_234950.png (440x583, 389.3K)