WTF IS NATO DOING. THEY’RE TRYING TO GET US KILLED

Just negotiate with Putin. Stop with these sanctions, SWIF and Ukraine shilling. Are your fragile egos more important than billions of people? Putin is not fucking around he’s gonna do it. Fucking Ukraine is not worth 8 billion deaths. Stop provoking the bear wrf are you doing you incompetent fools!

Attached: 811ECE1C-F91D-42AA-8E3C-C90288C5568D.jpg (867x487, 60.91K)

They absolutely did nothing wrong at all

NATO outlived its utility decades ago.

Germany demanding we protect them from the same Russians they buy their natural gas from triple underscored that - as Trump bluntly and publicly pointed out a couple years back.

So you have no problem with me just chilling on doorstep with a gun, right? I'm no threat to you, just sitting there with a gun, looking through your window.

>THEY’RE TRYING TO GET US KILLED
Genocide remember?

>They absolutely did nothing wrong at all

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-17 132420.jpg (1099x784, 146.33K)

>Promised not to expand eastward for sake of peace
>Kept on creeping towards an eastern direction closer to russian boarders

Gee. Nothing wrong at all.

Attached: 1642624620476.gif (268x227, 2M)

"Be brave fight when you're out gunned" says George Soros from his chateau

serbian dog

>>Just negotiate with Putin. Stop with these sanctions, SWIF and Ukraine shilling.

There is no point in negotiating with Pynya who has zero credibility and lives in early 1930's. And it's not just nato, its about half of the world against russia now, holding 2/3 of the worlds GDP. Even the chinese are not siding with him.

>Are your fragile egos more important than billions of people? Putin is not fucking around he’s gonna do it. Fucking Ukraine is not worth 8 billion deaths. Stop provoking the bear wrf are you doing you incompetent fools!

Nah. If we let the granny blackmail with nukes now for ridiculous claims now, what prevents him from making more claims tomorrow?

The world, not only nato, has decided. Pynya-granny has to go.

Nothing wrong? They tried to put a base at Russians fucking door

They're murderers

Russians door is not Russia. Ukraine is not Putin's territory.

My tucking god you’re a retard. I know that you never experienced war and that you don’t know what the fuck you’re saying so I’ll let this go. Because the good life in that Nordic state turned you into a soft man who plays video games all day. Trust me you don’t want a nuclear war.

Neither is Cuba for America. Yet they almost started ww3 when Russia tried to make its base there. Hypocrite.

Thats literally the same shit they did with Hitler. then after the war was over they cried about all the dead people.

Fucking lunatics I tell you. they cant even imagine someone not backing down to them.

They learned absolutely nothing.

Attached: 23123254342.jpg (1024x576, 412.96K)

ne seri, can't wait for putin to drop nukes on the US ahahahaha, little bitch won't do it though

You are absolutely right. NATO should have ended with the U.S.S.R. Instead George H.W. Bush tried to play it forward, and NATO, already done with it's mission, lingered on with no clear purpose or reason for existing other than to continue threatening Russia for basically no fucking reason at all. This is the result.

The world changed and we were asleep at the wheel, not paying attention to the situation we were causing.

> about to do nothing wrong

Attached: 463644646464646.jpg (1200x1200, 859.32K)

>Stop provoking the bear wrf are you doing you incompetent fools!
Russia have planned this for years, and because globohomo is 100% predictive, it's the Russians that have been the pro-active part, while NATO and the USA the reactive. Trump froze everything, so what we see now is the game that would have happened if Shillary was President. The only difference it that Russia have had 4 years to prepare.

Attached: god bless m and g.jpg (1080x1334, 769.89K)

> ree be cucks pls
It’s time to settle this once and for all time.

Attached: F4738C05-FAA2-4DF7-B6C9-262D73A39DD6.jpg (654x1024, 81.91K)

enjoy your 30 kopecks, but we are not afraid.

I should break your fucking jaw

Attached: 65A5CFA7-8640-4F23-B7C6-AB9E9A21FF42.jpg (923x357, 106.35K)

Very good take.

Kek, the subhuman Duvans seething. Your country is finished, no more Russian papertiger in your back making you feel strong. Once Russia is wiped of this planet we will return you subhumans to your Russian mountains and return the ground to Croats and Albanians, the true Balkanite people.

Serbian muss Sterbien

Attached: file.png (523x331, 251.74K)

When you walk in the streets of Serbia and you shout "I'm Russian", within 15 seconds you'll get your dick sucked by at least 50 citizens, male and female.

Sorry Serb tard. We don't negotiate with terrorists. No one is going to condone Russia choosing when they want a new nation to control. Eat shit, scumbag.

Whatever you think about NATO, no one is going to launch a nuke. If Putin attempts to push the button just because he fucked up in Ukraine, he will removed frome power by the military and executed immediately.

lmao try it again
>this time we'll beat these pesky serbs
kek

>"Be brave fight when you're out gunned" says George Soros from his chateau
It's quite disgusting, and the leftoids cheer it on.
It's all predictable though, so Russia must have known what would happen when they attacked the Ukraine.

Attached: elite trust elites.png (878x752, 653.47K)

Dude remember Serbia in 90's? You still don't get it...

Your big brother is finished enjoy your limited time, serbitch

>this time

Kek, nice seething Duvan

Attached: serbianheads.jpg (800x564, 77.92K)

>Duvans
what
>Serbian muss Sterbien
yeah that worked out good for you
drop the memeflag

hey serb, theres f16s flying over your coun-
oh fugggggg

Faggot

>Fucking Ukraine is not worth 8 billion deaths

Maybe this is what they want. The vaccines arent killing enough. Nuclear holocaust is coming bros

Based truth spiller of fjord

Ukraine is not in NATO.
USA is not(officially) a part of this conflict.

Right now its Ukraine vs Russia and all of the sanctions are fairly given to Russia as they are the agressor.

Ukraine doesnt want this war.
Putin needs some success.
They might agree on some point.
Ukraine needs some peace guarantee and Putin wants annexation of some more Ukrainian territory and quickly end all those sanctions before his own people turn on him.

Attached: finn grill.jpg (500x692, 85.44K)

no they're trying to get us killed. I wish I was wrong.

>Thats literally the same shit they did with Hitler

Attached: evil .png (1024x739, 455.84K)

They are under the impression that they can cancel and take away tons of stuff from Russia, and Putin would be like "I lost everything that kept me from risking Russia's death in a nuclear war, but yeah ok, I will just do nothing, my bad" Jewish arrogance is pretty bad. Eh, that or they don't care about goyim lives, and as long as Israel is untouched they can always just rebuild.

The EU is trying to control China's Belt and Road Initiative. That's it. Not about NATO or Nazis. It's a conflict of 4 players for a lot of chink money.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220227-140033_Brave.jpg (1059x1523, 340.06K)

They should have let Patton push east

this

Jews want putin gone.

I figured it out. I figured out what is going and why this whole affair is so bizarre. Everyone in NATO and Russia wants to die right fucking now and they are going to make it happen.

Sublimated death drive of our civilizations is bubbling to the surface and about to explode like a volcano.

Attached: 162805687340251.jpg (306x362, 31.16K)

Europe has 8 billion people? Because, to me, that's the only thing Putin wants.

If he manages to take over Europe he attains the largest empire on Earth.

Fuck off we need to disarm Russia and her nukes whether they want us to or not. Putin has sown the wind. Now he shall reap the whirlwind.

Attached: image_2022-02-27_234302.png (320x324, 139.05K)

that's why Trump was cheated out, and Putin is being economically killed.

>they're trying to get us killed
Lmao they've been trying to get us killed since the start of NATO fuck you on about

Attached: midget2.jpg (1599x1569, 382.13K)

?Europe has 8 billion people?
What? Portumoor maths here.

Putin's biggest error was presuming that there was even a modicum of common sense left in the Western world and not everybody was gaslit by globohomos.

If anyone is provoking its Putin. What the fuck are you on about? He has to de-escalate first. Then the west can react.

Western nations are run by gammas who throw temper tantrums when they don't get their way. It bruises their egos when someone doesn't do what they're told to do.
>Well, Putin is a gamma too!
Perhaps but that doesn't change the reality that western nations are also run by gammas, which is why negotiations aren't going to happen any time soon.

if the world goes into chaos
the globohomo profits

Flip that gif and name it NATO expanding east

Attached: 162806580241562.png (453x599, 378.63K)

Probably a shiill but - Putin has been going for peace since 2014. We refuse, not him.

>serb against nato
>serb shilling for russia
wow who couldve thought

Attached: ezgif-5-1f6fac657147-660x330.jpg (660x330, 42.59K)

I wonder what a modern day General Patton would look like under Bidens presidency

shouldn't have been filthy communists then

Why did you side with putin?

NATO buys lots of military assets from US companies that are friends with the Bush family. Funny how each time one of them gets into office, we end up using up a bunch of those assets. If NATO went away, regardless of if there were an EU army or each state did their own thing, arms deals would still be made with US companies but there would be a lot less of it with more produced in Europe.

Feeders can be replaced

>putin has been going for peace
He invaded crimea in 2014. Invaded Ukraine again in 2021. If he removed himself from Crimea and rest of Ukraine we could talk. What does he think? People will just accept illegal annexation of Crimea?

Yeah thats why he annexed the Krim in 2014. Because he just wants peace. Fucking retard

Serbbro you should know what NATO is for, they have nothing to do with (((peace)))

They literally couped Trump and stole an American election destroying our country forever for this insane war that will kill all of us. Damn them to hell. NATO psychopaths are INSANE.

>It's all an accident that the oil,gas and fertilizer crisis happens when Russia attack the Ukraine, because Western politicians always react harsher than Putler would ever expect
t USA, NATO and the EU.

It the Russian information vacuum, all different from when we followed Givi and Motorola, that convinced me that Russia planned everything about this attack.
A lack of Russian input have made the Western propaganda apparatus go amok. I also suspect Russia is behind the Snake Island and the ghost of Kiev.

Attached: givi.png (705x470, 389.76K)

They want war, Alex Jones is right. They want almost everyone dead.

This is more like sitting on your porch and you're on your own land. Stupid fucking analogy. Idiot.