First time I call Turkey based but I'll do it now...

First time I call Turkey based but I'll do it now. Turkey is based for selling Ukraine the drones that have proven their worth. Ordusu is army, donanmasi is navy so what is drone force?

Attached: Bayraktar_TB2_Runway.jpg (3129x1305, 829.05K)

>Erdogan the immolator sends drones to the Donbass for more ethnic cleansing.

Erdogan is probably thanking allah, right now for Putin starting that war.
Because this war is stoking enough nationalistic fervor to distract from him bankrupting the country.

True, Turkey is in problems but if they sell good hardware to Ukraine I'm willing overlook a few things.

>so what is drone force?
hava kuvvetleri
hava = air, kuvvetleri = forces
i might be wrong, but there's no separate force for drones.
BTW, Bayraktar only gets government gibs because he married into erdogans family. There are better drones here made by better companies who go overlooked. But bayraktar is like the volkswagen beetle, cheap and does the job.

Meanwhile, I do enjoy seeing Russian filth getting droned, it's not enough. Ukraine had like 24 of these. They probably killed hundreds of Russian invaders but still not enough.

>shitskin attacks whites while pretending to be white

lol

Attached: 1645812425778.jpg (1194x1745, 826.02K)

just send more lol

It's low cost is what makes it so attractive

Most military things are just picked by the government and they get all the money. Anyway, based drones.

HOW ABOUT DON*T FUCKING ATTACK YOUR NEIBORS :DDD SO HARD IS IT?

Ukraine needs actual jet fighters and safe airbases.

Considering the absolute poor performance of Ruskies, I'd say keeping +100 F-35s over Ukraine could change the tide

>Ordusu
>Donanmasi
the -su and -sı is kind of the equivalent of [of] and ['s]. So Turk Ordusu means Turkish Army, Turk Donanmasi means Turkish Navy. Ordu is army and donanma is navy normally.

Those drones are nasty ngl

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

We are NATO's lapdog figger, we are far from based. Fuck globohomo, fuck kikes and whoever enables them.

Or as I like to call it, Tuesday.

I have no idea how Turkishk is spoken I just remember those from some drunken university bar night and there were some Turks. This was like 8 years ago.

There hasn't even been any legitimate proof they have used these drones.

Yes Putin I know you're mad but you don't have to lie anonymously on the internet.

>so what is drone force?

eşeğin siki

Haha I fell for it's donkey cock isn't it :DD

Well spotted my uralic-mongol brother

But in all seriousness, i assume the drones fall under the same category as jets do as in "hava kuvvetleri" - air force.

My cousin works at Roketsan who makes the missiles, really bright people but many are moving out as the US are yoinking the intellectuals because Erdogan is retarded, hopefully it changes post election.

2 turkish cargo planes landed in Ukraine the day of invasion and 4 more have landed in Poland since. Think 24 would be an understatement at this point.

There is a serious brain drain with engineers, programmers and in the medical industry.
Our boomers are the worst boomers on earth, even surpassing Russia's Soviet era boomers.

Based roach fuck Jewtin aswell