Crashing your economy with no survivors and on a path to becoming North Korea 2.0

>Crashing your economy with no survivors and on a path to becoming North Korea 2.0
>Just because he wanted to grab some Ukrainian land
is this the power of 5D chess?

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 5.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

governance40.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Troops-Trolls-and-Troublemakers.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"allowed on the internet"/type/op/start/2022-01-01/end/2022-02-28/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363861616
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363306133
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He wanted to stop NATO. But we are fucked anyway, that was just the last dash forward.

>wanted to stop NATO
looks like he succeeded. Why so glum Russian VPN Bro?

Cause in the long run our economy won't be able to sustain the collective economic offense of the West.

muh economy is the source of all evil

>Creates a new geopolitical reality in a couple hours
>NATO shills seethe endlessly on Any Forums

Attached: 1280px-SCO_(orthographic_projection).svg-1.png (1280x1280, 494.92K)

>just because he wanted to grab some ukrainian land
people actually believe it's that simple. kys eternal leaf

>I'm going to stop NATO by doing explicitly what non-NATO countries are afraid of, and in the process I'll make other border countries publicly say that they're considering joining NATO
Brilliant

>stop NATO
>by convincing every other non NATO euro nation to join it

>prevent ukraine from joining nato for bordering more nato states
>annex ukraine to border more nato
Lmao, peak 6d chess player

>Muh ekonomeeks vs nato nukes at the doorstep
I think he made the right call

Who is beating him?
>Just wait until her turns off the gas to the entire EU

doesn't matter, even if all he wanted to do was
>STOP MUH NATO
he has literally turned Russia into a pariah state. By tomorrow, the ruble will be worthless. They might be lucky enough to end up as China's sweatshop

Literally, like trying to cure a cold by setting yourself on fire

No, you have Nukes and unlimited resources, you have nothing to be glum about. If this gets wrapped up nicely, globohomo will have to endure a huge kick in the balls as long as Putin is around at least

The ways canacucks find to COPE

Attached: 1558372954996.gif (480x360, 81.61K)

>just let everybody around your join NATO till your are surrounded
>don't try to resist because that means you lose

We are fucked either way, but you are retarded

How far is Ukraine from Moscow? How far is the rest of nato?

They were joining one way or another, it was only a matter of time.
Putin during his speech is correct in one major area; there is no room for a large independent nation like Russia in whatever global totalitarian hellscape is about to form. This is not a fight to stop NATO, this is a fight for the very survival of Russia and its handful of allies that are not going to be integrated into the final solution.

Shutup Ivan you aren't fucked, Eu can't survive without your gas, and if it's a war of economic attrition, Putin will find a way

Reminder that almost all anti-Russia posts are shills. Everyone knows that especially Any Forums's views are generally more in alignment with those of Tucker Carlson, Ryan Dawson, Alex Jones, Andrew Anglin and "America First" than with CNN. Just a while ago, the organic user would understand Putin's desire for some cushion around the heart of Russia when faced with an onslaught of globalism, progressivism and besieging U.S. bases and nuclear weapons as part of NATO's nuclear sharing policy. The organic user would understand how lutanic NATO countries are for their continuous meddling and provocation of WWIII over an unimportant Slavic country, which sounds all too familiar.

1) Political operations are pouring millions of "dark money" dollars into propaganda through social media, commonly employed by globalist information ministries, specialized military units and political operatives to shape the flow of information. Notorious "Russian trolls" are nothing compared to the cyberwafare budget of the entire Western Hemisphere. Check Table 3 for a glimpse:
governance40.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Troops-Trolls-and-Troublemakers.pdf

2) Shills always plagued the internet, be it perfidious propaganda or a stream of slide threads with topics ranging from suggestive suicidal ideation to framing Any Forums as incels with anti-women threads. However, notice how these threads came to a halt the second Russia's invasion became imminent:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"allowed on the internet"/type/op/start/2022-01-01/end/2022-02-28/
Anti-Russia shills are anti-white:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363861616
Pro-Russia sentiment gets deleted:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363306133

From ad hoc breakdowns we know that Any Forums has 100-200 slide threads at any given time when there isn't even a "happening" (typical flags: Slavic, Nordic, Netherlands, Canada, Australia). Let times like this open your eyes to the infiltration.

>Short term pain for long term gain

Seethe, and I am gonna profit from this along jews, to exploit you faggot russniggers just make me coom.
How far is estonia from moscow?

NATO negotiations were on hold IIRC
Ukraine seemed more than willing to drop their NATO bid when Pootin was amassing troops at their borders. He could've literally prevented NATO by simply going home and swinging his dick to Ukraine. Instead
>I'm going to invade a country that hates our guts! what's the worst that could happen?
the ruble has lost half its value in 4 days
the world hates your mob state
but hey, at least u grabbed some Ukrainian land....

A NEW POWER IS RISING

Attached: 1643617785479.jpg (658x651, 90.4K)

Wypierdalaj kacapie.

>nooooo not the heckin GDP

In a war of economic attrition Russia doesn't have as much to give. Granted they aren't used to lavish lifestyles and they can punch above their weight but unironically they will look like some South American shit show if not North Korea 2.0. It will get dire.

CIA faggots and the US weren't going to stop dicking around in urkraine any time soon
he made the right decision

How big is Estonia, retard?

He's going to grab all of Europe

Ser when will tuk tuk army invade Kashmir

Nobody gives a shit about Russia, Putin is a paranoid retard who thinks everyone is out to get him. Literally the only reason NATO exists is because Russia and Putin can't play nice with everyone else

>he only predicted 1 scenario with 2 possible outcomes
>thinks he unraveled the power of 5D chess
this is exactly why this is happening

Stop NATO is a codeword for restoring borders. Russia didn't give a shit about NATO when it was impoverished and tangled in crime and wars.

Even in Serbia there is growing sentiment that Jewtin is insane and russia cant be trusted anymore , you are rallying the whole fucking world other than belarus , north korea , against you

Ever wonder why every country around russia wants to join NATO?

Attached: zapad da.png (720x288, 295.41K)

Lmao, are you implying now that nato can't deploy nukes in the baltic states or something?

Embrace the globalhomo.
Suck the dick like your putin.

Attached: BrjZMeUIQAEjvFJ.jpg_large.jpg (599x626, 40.26K)

>and if it's a war of economic attrition, Putin will find a way
almost half of their outside cash reserves have been frozen
they're getting kicked out of swift
they literally have no way to survive a prolonged war of economic attrition

How is Russia comparable to the best Korea? Russia has
>A shit ton of commodities able to be mined
>giant producer of grain
>actual ability to manufacture products
They are nothing like best Korea. Russians would we a-ok with total isolation and pretty much has been for 100 years.

No, they were not. They were given a permission to join and they were willing to more than ever. We attempted to negotiate it with NATO and they told us to fuck off. The ruble lost like less than 10% of it value, the fuck are you talking about, faggot? And I fucking admitted we are fucked either way, but God damn it, you people are braindead. The Jews are so right to consider you inferior animals. Its painful to even engage you creatures in a debate.

Attached: 1645801082572.jpg (1170x1119, 445.55K)

Resist what? Do you actually for a fucking second believe that NATO would launch nukes at Moscow for any reason or something? You people are the only ones (except North Korea) threatening anyone with nukes. You are just justifying your gay expansionism with nonsense security issues and lying through your teeth.
>oh no, we are not going to attack anyone
>attacks them literally two days later
>it's not war btw, it's a "special military operation" and you are going to jail if you refuse to call it as such.
Insane fucking lunatics. I am so tired of this shit, Lord.

Attached: 1536401960067.jpg (500x500, 42.26K)

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

>Literally the only reason NATO exists is because Russia and Putin can't play nice with everyone else
it really starts and ends there but cocksuckers dont seem to get that

Putin is KGB goon nostalgic for the old cold war days.

he's showing force or else things will get much worse. the US created a military coup in ukraine, installed a puppet government who was designed to escalate tensions with russia, they ignored russias security concerns over and over for years which could've ended the situation immediately. they flat out ignored any peaceful resolution and left them no choice, they've been pariahs for like 7 years so it doesn't matter to them that much.

>Gets celebrated as calculating political genius
>Turns out it was all luck and he is a total retard
Many such cases in world history

It can, it can also be overcome and hit more easily. Compare that to a massive plain straight at the gates of Moscow, retard.

There's probably some good reason for it. We don't know a lot about why our own countries do certain ridiculous stuff and we definitely don't know for sure why Russia does the stuff it does. Some CIA niggers probably know, but all we can do is enjoy the happening and watch the politicians piss themselves.

who is afraid of a defensive alliance?
>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE ALLIES OTHER THAN RUSSIAN DICTATORSHIP BECAUSE ... YOU JUST CAN'T OK!???
btw. this isn't about nato, even if your state propaganda tells you so

Attached: 1645965159249.gif (1024x768, 250.08K)

just nuke the west, we deserve it for letting leftists rule

how do we send money to russia, i'm sure Any Forums could put in a few million???

>The Jews are so right to consider you inferior animals
Yes, I love jews now, please go die somewhere in poverty, fucking cunt

Attached: o0cfdcvynzm41.jpg (425x543, 18.58K)

>about to
key word here
see
EU is already looking at other sources of natural gas and oil
getting kicked out of SWIFT would mean they'd have to join China's c- tier equivalent, and they'd get raped in the ass
it doesn't matter how much grain and heavy industry you have, when nobody wants to do business with your chimp ass
they'd still sell their things alright, but to a much smaller market and for a lot less

>stop NATO
Stop NATO doing what? Existing? Its a fucking defensive alliance as we kept telling you fucking apes.

>expands NATO five fucking times in a row
>nothing to see here, goy, its shouldn't concern you

The best thing out out of this whole scenario is that you, faggot, wills hare this fate with all of us. You are just as stuck with the midget in charge who will make you beg for food in the streets just to get by. I wish I could personally see that, but oh well.

>Ukraine joins NATO
>NATO is constituted by democratic CIVILIZED nations
>nothing happens
Wow, Putin really is right on this one, better strike first against those evil NATO guys

Third option. Join NATO yourself.

its different when they want to join you instead of you occupying them

>It can, it can also be overcome and hit more easily.
Massive copium, just like muh russian army is going to take kiev any minute now.

Both of you will eventually get sent to Ukraine and you'll get the joy of dying in a foreign land for a manlet all of you love more than your own mothers.

>NOOOOO THE ALLIANCE CREATED SO OUR VATNIK IMPULSES ARE KEPT IN CHECK IS GETTING BIGGER
>I MUST INVADE TO PROVE THEM RIGHT!

We tried

why does Putin fear NATO? its not like they will attack Russia and start a nuclear war

Putin is a fucking schizo

NATO exists to dominate weaker nations, subvert them and integrate their husks into its domain with subservient governments established to do its bidding. NATO doesn't play nice with anyone who is not NATO. The very descriptions which you have projected onto Russia go many times over for NATO and its leadership. Russia 'playing nice' means Russia rolling over on its back and exposing its throat for NATO to take at its leisure— if you support that type of action then you have no fight in you at all which means that you are certainly in no position to be judging the situation as anyone who has such a weak fortitude will always side with the more dominant faction to compensate for their own weakness as a human being.

Did you realize that every NATO county is way more wealthy than you?

Just push this madman out of his office and we can talk.

S T A B L E G E N I O U S

Attached: IMG_20220227_232314.jpg (636x737, 81.03K)

I don't think you understand that the reason NATO expands is because your president is a fucking psychopath.
>be violent dictator
>forcefully invade multiple countries
>NOOOOO WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME

retard it was expanding regardless

He doesn't it's what they tell vatniks for fearmongering

You don't even know what NATO is, shut the fuck up

retard why would currency exchange to the usd matter? what imports do you think they rely on?

I see, it was all a misunderstanding:

Putin never wanted to invade Ukraine, he just wanted to send friendly greeting to his neighbors. But then the mean ukrainian people attacked him..

It makes all sense now!
CIA shills did this!

who is afraid of a defensive alliance meant to stop invasions

If you would have just left Ukraine alone, you could have sat on the sidelines when the next cold war is between China and NATO. You could have even played both sides. Now Putin has chosen for all of the Russian people and their economy is kill because of it.

Sharing a border with NATO isn't really that big of a deal.

>its shouldn't concern you
Yes. Look into a mirror you fucking mongrel. Maybe attacking sovereing neighbouring countries isn't the best way to convince other's to stop closening their ties with NATO.

Attached: 729a1e4d.png (201x249, 58.58K)

Ah yes, I remember all the Russia's aggression in 1999 and 2004.

The western world govt’s leaf, not the world

He is old and wants to secure his legacy, doesn't want to be the guy who lost Ukraine.
Perhaps some kind of anti-globohomo vision also drives him, and sanctions are expected and welcomed. This, of course, could do our country in, it's a big gamble.
In any case, he will not be backing doing in Ukraine. I'm afraid it's going to be a bloodshed and cause intense confrontation with the West.

Putin could have used Russia's natural resources to be an economic powerhouse. Instead, he's worried about cold war egos.

>what is hyperinflation
>what is the markets crashing due to low confidence
>what are your companies that suddenly are cut off from doing business with the world?

Russia has all the resources it needs to sustain itself though

*backing down

What's the matter?
Why aren't you playing nice with me?

Mutt cope, prob thinks he was in Iraq and Afghanistan for oil and freedom

>tolerate them joining for 17 years without aggression
>they will stop if you just let them be, I swear

Imbecile

Again, how the fuck do you imagine a NATO invasion of Russia? Just fucking explain to me like I am 5 years old so I can understand. And tell me if you think that what you describe is a likely scenario too while you are at it. I really want to get why my country needed to be plunged into shit with approval of subhumans like you.
>The best thing out out of this whole scenario is that you, faggot, wills hare this fate with all of us.
I am leaving for Kazakhstan tomorrow. Apparently Putin wasn't enough of a geopolitical genius to keep even that piece of shit land in his fold. Cool to know that my compatriots who dindu nuffin and just want to protect themselves form evil NATO want an incompetent midget dictator make me beg for food for some reason. I guess you are one of those types tho torture people for fun? Fucking hell.

>Sharing a border with NATO isn't really that big of a deal.
This, mutts have more bases and garrison troops in the pacific to threaten china, and I don't see chinks are retarded enough to challenge the us directly through military means

CIA must've infiltrated his mind he's an old man now.

Trump was advising him to do this in Helsinki