GO RUSSIA, FUCK BALTICS

Hopefully every single one of you baltniggers gets assraped by Chechens
Learn your place you arrogant bastards
You're barely even countries
My city has more people than you three combined you Mongolian faggots
You're always so full of yourselves and think you're such hot shit, but where's your laugh now? Gone. Replaced by pant-shitting fear.
Fuck you
You're only fit to be servants and slaves

Attached: sketch-1645999127103.png (1080x1566, 68.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/shorts/Ef01RnVV1OU
google.com/amp/s/observatornews.ro/amp/extern/romii-ar-fi-furat-un-tanc-rusesc-in-mijlocul-noptii-intrun-sat-din-sudul-ucrainei-repet-romii-tanc-furat-de-la-rusi-460667.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In Ukraine, they btfo russian forces. Fucking gypsy did it, absolute state of manlet Putin.

Video:
m.youtube.com/shorts/Ef01RnVV1OU

Russia btfo

SLAVA UKRAINE!!! ROMANIA MARE!!!!

google.com/amp/s/observatornews.ro/amp/extern/romii-ar-fi-furat-un-tanc-rusesc-in-mijlocul-noptii-intrun-sat-din-sudul-ucrainei-repet-romii-tanc-furat-de-la-rusi-460667.html

HAHAHAHA

>GO RUSSIA, FUCK BALTICS

Attached: 1645558083812.png (705x585, 537.8K)

why do you screeching churkas never show flag?

JIDF shills back to plebbut

>NATO countries
Yeah Putin's not attacking them

Come for us, this will be Afghanistan on steroids for you, I promise you.

Oh the the beutifull seething

Attached: 1410.jpg (1365x611, 361.57K)

Lol. Why wouldn't he?
>Muh MAD
You faggots won't do shit

>Russians trying to russify Ukraine
>based emperor monkey manlet
>mostly supported by based tucker Carlson cuck mutts who would give away their country to invading forces in a heartbeat when a based e celeb would tell them too
Show flag

Putin can't do hybrid attacks anymore because he used up all his trust credit with the west. What is he going to do, roll his shithouse machinery over the border and get droned to hell and back while F-35's have a 50:0 K/D ratio? You're not fooling anyone you fucking retard.

Lol. As if baltoids and their "armies" that couldn't fill a football field could ever do shit

Lmao have fun trying manage any invasion after your country begins imploding from the imposed sanctions. It's been a while since we had a proper Russian revolution anyway.

Attached: opisretarded.png (398x665, 31.03K)

>thinks that baltic won't resist to his monkey snow Mongols
>relies on gubmint to help him fight
Cuck mutt genes activated

Tell me who won the war, again?

We are independant, are we not? The Soviet Union, not so much.
Looking at how much losses Russians have taken within a few days honestly shows that the Russian army is not worth shit.

Ok nigger, so you'll be curbstomped by Putin and be part of Russia until 2090, but then you'll be a tiny irrelevant shit hole which is independent again.
Is this how you cope?
Lmao
You have zero chance.
The moment putin gives the go ahead your "country" ends

Who?

The only wish I have in this life is to see those baltcucks suffer.

Idi nahuy

Attached: arng-pagan-submitted-by-a-fan-1121526.png (500x368, 122.39K)

Lithshit is scared

There will not be a "Russia" by 2090.
Russia will literally disintegrate within a few years, if not months. The rouble is worth less then some Lego game currency.

Very interesting

Cope nazilarper, your microstates won't exist by 2029. You're dying nations, low fertility, high emigration, low IQ, huge stupid as well.

Go suck Abramovich kike dick, shillbot.

>Meme flaggs too afraid to show their real flags

Attached: image (1).jpg (402x670, 24.11K)

Litshits, latshits and estshits are the biggest NPC's of all. Check their social network accounts, 24/7 shilling for Ukraine and attention whoring (Ukraine is one of us/ We could be next). Scared as fuck, little rats and bullies but only when they have 10 to 1 majority. Russia never forgets how you're oppressing russian minorities in your shitholes and your turn is about to come to be kicked out from there forever.

My flag is a NATO-cuck flag that I don't recognize anymore and I am a Muslim. I'm worth 30 million baltshits alone.