KOSOVO

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 14.58.20.png (750x80, 32.11K)

>Russia invaded cause Ukraine was mulling over NATO
>WE MUST JOIN NATO
Fuckers are stupid

There is bondsteel, I doubt the serbs will attack as long as the mutts are here.

OJ KOSOVO KOSOVO ZEMLJO MOJA VOLJENA

>NATO HELJP

Oi, Aaliyah, Aaliyah / father of the lilies,
Even fucking Krauts will / turn their backs on you!
Oi, Aaliyah, Ali-o / make this shower cool!
Your important ally / Bush is smirking, too!

Oi, Aaliyah, Aaliyah / a Muslim degenerate,
Turjman’s gonna make you / thirsty over water!
Oi, Aaliyah, Ali-o / how small are your borders!
Had you only stayed with us / they would have been bigger!

NO MORE TURKISH PITA FROM THE
GOLDEN WHEAT OF POSAVINA!

YES

Attached: Based albos.png (2560x1440, 799.09K)

It's like when you're having a night out partying and the guys you're with are telling you to do 50 shots of tequila with them but you have work in the morning but you're already half drunk so you do the 50 shots of tequila anyway

only it's still the middle of the night right now so the puking and hospital visit haven't started yet, let alone the regret over doing 50 shots of tequila or missing work the next day

It's not really up to the United States. All member states have to vote and accept.

This is probably an attempt to try and force the Serbs hand and get them involved in a war if they actually push this through.

i hope we will fix our problems peacefully , i don't want to kill you albo bro, but there are people in my cunt who get hard on the thought of invading kosovo and having revenge , with blood up to the knees . I really hope Open balkan will fix things , but if shit gets down, i am sorry to say but kosovo would be annihilated . Older Albanians remember serbian monsters , these newer generations think they won the war , and not NATO . I pray to god we will prosper as neighbors , and have a bright future ....

I don't think it'll happen anyway. In order to join NATO you have to have all members unanimously vote to accept you. Greece and Spain does not recognize Kosovo as a country.

Attached: 1645978909799.gif (480x424, 2.65M)

>there are people in my cunt who get hard on the thought of invading kosovo and having revenge

and these people will be the first ones to flee to the evil western nato country if such a war ever breaks out

Attached: 53D3A4BA-8E47-492D-B22B-F35D4693696D.png (983x703, 44.86K)

Why not? And what's Spain got to do with it?

make your move while you still can fren

Spain says their declaration of independence doesn't follow international law, whatever the fuck that mean. Also Spain is a NATO member and if they don't even recognize Kosovo as an actual country why would they vote to let them joint NATO?

nah nigga , these mfs are mongoloids who just want to kill , maybe it's inherited mental illness , maybe it's ptsd , maybe it's big satan , but whenever i am in the presence of these people, i can feel the evil , you can't tell by eye, but by the overall vibe , the empty look in their eyes . May the lord have mercy on their trubled souls .

user if you kill us in kosovo I would just ask you tell those people to just kill the politicians who are allowing western globohomo NGOs to operate on here,the normal people have a shit ton in common with you more than you think.

we can't they'd bomb us.
Fren will you save us after you're done with the decommunization of Ukraine?

kys jewtinbot

Attached: 1645816976518.jpg (1002x827, 243.54K)

>jewtinbot
zzzzzzzzzz

this.
Our Muslims made a deal with the devil now they have faggots parading their streets, but at least they showed us, the evil Serbs. I have plenty of Albanian friends, one of them is the son of some rich politician and I know he has photos with your PM Rama lol. Anyway good people, we should become one country again just like under Car Dusan.

I really hope so but Finland/Sweden is probably next on the hitlist

Globohomo hypocrisy
Luhansk, Donetsk, and Crimea are not allowed to split off from Ukraine but Kosovo can split off from Serbia even though it’s LITERALLY the same thing

>Jovane, jel dedino traktorče još funkcioniše bre?

I know, i have friends in prishtina, we smoke weed whenever we see each other , and they tell me how things are in kosovo, how children and family members of former uck are like oligarchs while the average albo lives in hell etc. I just hope my cunt continues what it's doing now, things are getting better, but there is a sizable part of the population that is like on a leash , or cage , and is just waiting for something to happen to nato , to bring hell down there. May the lord have mercy on all of us.

anyway just know that you guys have a 99% approval rating in the Serb Republic. Our opposition parties are pozzed tho and they support Ukraine for gibs. Also before the shills came to Any Forums it was 80% pro Russian minus the Polish and Finnish seethers. How much longer do you think the war will last and will Putin annex Ukraine? My opinion of him has improved vastly, also funny that Lukashenko called UA president as being a Khazar Jew today.

not same side benefitting from it hombre

Yugoslavia should have never been broken up,it wasnt perfect but it was better than this shithole.
>, how children and family members of former uck are like oligarchs while the average albo lives in hell etc
My entire family was KLA user, the people who live like oligarchs are the criminals who killed their own people after the war for their own wealth, the nationalists and patriots were getting killed left and right during the early 2000s and only the sellouts got into positions of power. They tried to get my dads and uncles privileges for being war veterans revoked because they didnt support certain parties.

Jovan ti je unuk Beogradjanina koji je odlikovan za Blajburg jebem ti mater u picku retadiranu malu