How much shock and disbelief will you guys be in when this is over and it's revealed that Ukraine was stomped out?

How much shock and disbelief will you guys be in when this is over and it's revealed that Ukraine was stomped out?
There were no ghosts, no reapers, no 5000 tanks destroyed by a drone, no island, no iron men.

Zelensky handing out guns to civilians turning them into legal targets, letting untrained people play PUBG inside of Kiev.
Pure madness.

Attached: 1639226852431.jpg (1080x1067, 91.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YhdRZ3T3UaY?t=2493
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not shocked at all.

Rasheed, I dont care

I for one...will laugh my ass off

none

He still hasn't recalled the eastern military which Russia has now almost totally cut off from supply lines either, all of the east will be forced to surrender soon there's no choice now.

>Zelensky handing out guns to civilians turning them into legal targets

you sound like a fucking pussy.

>Pure madness.

What do you expect from a kike

no shock here thanks for being op

Ukraine will not fall as long as the colony stands.

Attached: istock_000058776510_small.jpg (1920x1080, 1.43M)

Kind of expected from a jew who provoked the whole thing.
He wasn’t even interested in winning since he went full frontal instead of using 4th gen warfare.

DIE RUSSIAN SHILLS
>RUSSIAN SHILLS DIE
DIE RUSSIAN SHILLS
>RUSSIAN SHILLS DIE
DIE RUSSIAN SHILLS
>RUSSIAN SHILLS DIE

And damage controlled a lot for his alleged opposition (of jews).

There was the wagie of kiev though

Attached: 5029BE93-E785-4718-81C2-A249D5FAC7E1.png (960x720, 1.21M)

You will never be a woman

best meme so far

What did this dude do to be put inside a wagie cagie?

thanks

how about you kill yourself when Russia fails, goes bankrupt, and your faggot buddy Putin gets killed in his sleep.

I believe that to be exactly what happened (more or less). On first day in night in Kiev there where long gunfights, next day it turned out RU is still 40+km from city and they where fighting their own - civilians vs army. Later one side was named "separatists".

shills will always be retarded.
If Russia wanted to break Ukraine they would have in 2 days.

youtu.be/YhdRZ3T3UaY?t=2493

Untrained men and women who are given guns are combatants. Poor, ineffective combatants, but combatants nonetheless. They'll get cut down by the dozens, which further erodes the defenders' morale.
There's no situation where arming the average civilian is a good idea.

Honestly, how do slavs keep track of who they're fighting, they all look the same