HAPPENING: UKRAINE BECOMES LANDLOCKED TOMORROW

Attached: 1642094389380.png (910x1024, 475.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribblemaps.com/maps/view/The-War-in-Ukraine/091194
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Doesn’t post Odessa sea front

You must be over 18 to post on this forum

They still have the eastern coast line next to Moldova though

>Charkiv under siege
>Eastern coast lost
>Donbass army between a pincer if they don't move
>Northern pocket running away
>Kiev slowly enveloped
>All in 4-5 days
How fucked are Ukros?

they already have p solid naval supremacy so not like any support coming from the ocean anyhow.

That port is irrelevant since the russians can block the strait of kerch

>what is russian black sea fleet

How did this happen? I thought Russia sent in their most retarded troops and old ass junky Siberian vehicles and tanks

where is this from

Are there maps of the Southern front or Kiev? It seems Russia’s gains are much bigger there.

Attached: 15925B3B-4043-406A-BC20-53D37DFB2341.gif (320x180, 1.71M)

>How fucked are Ukros?
Yes

probably is the case most of ukraine's defenses concentrated in Kiev, plus easier to supply coastal areas for Russia i imagine.

They did.
But they also sorta cruise missiled their airbases and known military positions day 1.
And i'm sure that at least some of the Ukie army doesen't want to fight the russians so they're letting them pass. Also from what i know they're not staying around trying to conquer cities and just encircle them and ya know, move on. So it's credible.
More credible than the iron man / ghost of kiev and syria drone strike footage at least.
I'm trusting 0 Ukie dept of defense posts ever since they pused dead ukrainians as military victories btw.

Say goodbye to obese women if you don't have access to ocean

Attached: 1615764900386.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

CMON PUTIN

>The South West does not exist
sure

Attached: 3A8B98B1-A06A-459A-B1E2-12D00B04E7FC.jpg (2048x1449, 540.37K)

Mariupol and Kharkiv have been under siege since day 1 and there were no relevant gains despite it all.

Out of fuel apparently since they were begging a Georgian trawler for some kek

b-but they said putin monke was losing how's this posible?

Hohol army is barely even fighting, except for glownigger costume neo-nazi spergs like Azov. Their current strategy is pushing citizens onto the frontlines in order to ensure civilian causalities that they can then use to kvetch to the west about, while the russians are trying their best not to take the bait.

The whole thing is peak clownworld. Basically a twitter war

I think the goal is to capture Mariupol as well as completely surround Kiev before tomorrows summit. If the summit goes poorly, then Kiev gets turned into Grozny 1999. Russia is apparently bringing in a lot of artillery into Kiev and has surrounded the city, cutting off all exits.

>what is Crimean strait
Ukraine is already landlocked.

but that's where most of the organized ukrainian army is
it would be retarded to go for a head on attack, instead they will most likely encircle

They did
Hohols are even more retarded

Man, Ukraine is being devoured.
ok m8's I hope we all learned from this, whatever the fuck you do, don't not trust NATO.

extremely fucked, once the donbass army is pincered it's gg for ukraine, I mean the nationa formerly known as ukraine

i love the meme where everyone just "forgot" that ukraine army is literally old leftover USSR equipment

This one seems a bit better than the Ukranian Livemap site:

scribblemaps.com/maps/view/The-War-in-Ukraine/091194

Base on this, there are holhol pockets in Enerhodar and Kherson, Russians may or may not be in and through Tokmak, may or may not be in Mykolaiv, and while there's only a thin corridor between Mykolaiv and Kherson drawn, I don't think anyone knows how far they might have gone north of there.

Probably not past Mykolaiv, as there have been constant alarms in Odessa, but everything which allegedly happened there was fake as fuck.

It's going to turn into a bloody siege thanks to an influx of Western weapons and volunteers but and then Ukraine ultimately collapses at the end of March, screencap this

The South is Rising in DHP! Grab your guns boys. The day is finally here! Fuck LICOLON

Are they going to take odessa and the south-west bros ?

The advanced form Crimea is spectacular , Is this the main blow ?

Is kiev the diversion

Have the naval infantry been deployed yet ?

>Black Sea fleet right there
kek

they did but hohols are incompetent. putin is just sending in the old equipment so he can replace it with the newer one

>Have the naval infantry been deployed yet ?
No actions of naval infantry yet, mutts claim Russians already deployed 2/3 of the invasion force.

>Is this the main blow ?
Possibly. If we see BTGs with advanced equipment (i.e. T-14s), then that location will probably be the main thrust. One possible cause for delay is if those units are entrained from the NATO border to Crimea to attack on the southern front, which seems to have been blown wide open.

>Are they going to take odessa and the south-west bros ?
Don't know. Everything about Odessa being under attack has been false, but at least one of the bridges in that region has been destroyed. There are no concrete reports of operations beyond Mykolaiv ATM.

>Is kiev the diversion
Probably. It's one of the few places the Ukrainians have actually attempted to hold, it seems, and it will be encircled tomorrow.

Weapons and people arriving from where ? You think the Russians have not already made sure nothing enter the country ?

All the talk about sending weapons is a big western cope about the fact that they cant do shit to help Ukraine.

post the whole map

There are rumors that Russia will attempt to land near the Odessa coast. Sounds stupid to open yet another front again though

It's not really important that Ukrainians get said weapons, all that matter is that western politicians being able to say "we helped, we are good"