Talk shit about Democrats all you want, at least they actually want to help people

Talk shit about Democrats all you want, at least they actually want to help people

Attached: we.jpg (500x500, 69.52K)

this is the absence of help

If Whites ever go extinct, civilization is over.
Mud huts for everyone.

Mud huts would be too complex for them, they are more likely to live in the abandoned buildings until the conditions become so squalid that they just move to another one.

Help people?

Attached: Untitled4.png (810x767, 707.64K)

Afraid of the truth.

Attached: 1517102128597.jpg (720x692, 49.45K)

This!

yeah

Attached: 1587560649200.jpg (959x1280, 111.94K)

How does lowering the bar on academics help anyone? If anything it totally unprepares them for the real world. We're going to have a nation of idiots that can do anything correctly.

That's literally the plan. A jewish ruling class with a subservient race of brown mystery meats that are too stupid and dependent to do anything about it.

how does not teaching them help them?

i don't care for your sarcastic posting style. next time just point and laugh you shiteating faggot

Attached: 39FD6CAE-A10A-4D1D-A664-8E33DB2D53B6.jpg (1066x633, 107.41K)

And a Eurasian managerial class.

sauce?

It's not like their going to get a job anyway!

Never use public transport.

>cant read
>cant write
>cant count
>helping people

Attached: 1628109488259.png (790x1026, 920.91K)

"Help people", i.e. create government dependency. Go fuck yourself.

Add the hand rubbing and you got it.

How is dumming things down helping people? You think that these people are too stupid to learn what whites can?

Gives you a higher value and more leverage over the future generations

I think this is actually a good thing. It will make formal degrees worthless and going to public school mute. Yes, black people will get more degrees but nobody will take those seriously. Being an autodidact might pay off afterall.

Revelation 2:9

I know thy works and tribulation and poverty (but thou art rich), and I know the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Why force them to suffer the humiliation and horror of schooling at all? Still pretty racist.