What the fuck, some new 9/11 footage just dropped, with one of the clearest shot of the 2nd plane approach. Why now?

What the fuck, some new 9/11 footage just dropped, with one of the clearest shot of the 2nd plane approach. Why now?

Whole video and channel is weird.

Attached: 1645943993843.png (1080x1080, 221.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o6t31R4tI10
dailymotion.com/video/x21i4vl
youtube.com/watch?v=kt0kQ-tdqsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link:
youtube.com/watch?v=o6t31R4tI10

Because the Jews don't care anymore they know npc's will eat whatever garbage they throw their way

feel like this has been seen before

i saw that video many years ago

Skills I didn't know Jews were great pilots.

Hologram plane

Stop talking about your feelings, fag

Same. Quite sure I have seen this.

oh my LORD
my LORD
my LORD

>New footage

This shit is beyond old and has been on YouTube forever.
Whatever keeps Ukraine off the front page I suppose Ivan.

Alex Jones said the real planes were taken somewhere and the people inside were killed at some place and these planes were drones.

Kek

me too, I swear I saw it back in 99.

This is the real footage

Attached: WTF.gif (960x540, 1.14M)

No he did not say any of that. I suggest you watch the documentary he made with Rogan on 9/11. Road to Tyranny. Back before Alex destroyed his liver and brain (he's still based but it's sad to watch sometimes)

I believe this

notice how you can hear white people being moral and only saying my lord/my god while the nigger says WHAT DA FUCK MANGE

If any of you guys wanna waste your time caring about 9/11 in 2022 here ya go

dailymotion.com/video/x21i4vl

Attached: MV5BN2Y3YzhiZDYtODU4OS00NmE2LTg2NmEtN2M2Yjg1NzM5MGJhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1500, 148.2K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kt0kQ-tdqsg

>oh my LORD
>my LORD
>my LORD

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 86.57K)

he looks like a cianigger

I'm sure it has NOTHING to do with kikes being evacuated from nyc right now. And the new presence of NYPD in semi riot gear around downtown Manhattan. The past few nights I saw NYPD special units carrying M4's and wearing helmets at Fulton Center. This never happens. And silence from the media.

sounds staged

the reactions in this seem so fake. am i just a schizo?

>am I just schizo?
You're on Any Forums don't worry we're all schizoids at the very least

sauce on kike migration?

everything about that day was surreal and fake and gay

can't wait for the autists to post pics of a few smoke clouds looking a bit different in those 2 videos...

Attached: 1494441241552.jpg (768x768, 208.75K)

it sounds weird to me but idk what kind of reaction wouldn't sound weird. Tons of people simultaneously going through a kind of shock and awe

I can't imagine how ballsy you must be to do this

Sauce?

Food stocks are dwindling my liege

this. a lot of variability in reactions when people are in shock and literal disbelief at what they are seeing. especially already being shaken by the damage on the first tower. fake reactions? what are you comparing them with?