Pic related. All threads that attempt to expose that the US conducted a coup in 2014 are getting locked or slid...

Pic related. All threads that attempt to expose that the US conducted a coup in 2014 are getting locked or slid. THIS is the reality they don't want you to know. Good documentary is "Ukraine on Fire" on bitchute. Good luck out there.

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-164605.png (1080x896, 361.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

noagendaassets.com/enc/1645391046.324_aaronmateonjimmydore-ukraineexplainerneocons.mp3
strategic-culture.org/news/2018/06/03/how-why-us-government-perpetrated-2014-coup-ukraine/
youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, we know the pro Ukraine posts are shills.

>To maintain their leading position in the face of competition with a rising China and other Asian countries Americans are starting a war in Europe. They want to weaken Europe, break up Russia, and subjugate the entire Eurasian continent. That is, instead of a development zone from Lisbon to Vladivostok, which is proposed by President Putin, the US wants to start a chaotic war on this territory, embroil all Europe in a war, devalue to European capital, write off its public debt, under the burden of which the US is already falling apart, write off what they owe to Europe and Russia, subjugate our economic space and establish control over resources of the giant Eurasian continent. They believe that this is the only way they can maintain their hegemony and beat China….

We know

>Russia and Ukraine are the victims of this war which is being fomented by the Americans. But Europe is also a victim because the war aims to target European welfare and to destabilize Europe. Americans expect the European capital and brain drain to America will continue. That’s why they are setting all of Europe on fire. It’s very strange that European leaders are going along with them.

Quick! Someone tell Putin he's playing right into American hands!

Bump

Jews are funding the war, that's all I know

I thought women didn't start wars? Or they just manipulate the men into starting wars

Never in Any Forums history has there ever been a universal opinion. Except that jannies are faggots.

Suddenly every post being pro ukraine is big sus.
They really do get more obvious every day.

>Start
Ukrainians started all this a months ago, they tried to de-escalate it when they realized that NATO / USA wont go there to fight the Russians 2 weeks ago, I suppose Moscow is tired of them and will secure Crimea, and all the chunk of Ukraine that they claim now, by force, Hohols shouldn't cut the water there.

>That is, instead of a development zone from Lisbon to Vladivostok, which is proposed by President Putin
Oh boy! Sign me up for that Russian-inspired "development zone"! Peace and prosperity here we come!
Wait... What has Russia ever developed besides weapons?

Brief audio clip explaining the shit in Russia/Ukrain:
noagendaassets.com/enc/1645391046.324_aaronmateonjimmydore-ukraineexplainerneocons.mp3
Further reading on how Nuland did the coup:
strategic-culture.org/news/2018/06/03/how-why-us-government-perpetrated-2014-coup-ukraine/
You are now caught up to speed.
FUCK GLOBOHOMO NIGGERS
FUCK NATO
FUCK OBAMA
FUCK BIDEN
FUCK NULAND
FUCK JANNIES FOR NOT PRUNING ALL GLOBOHOMO SHILL THREADS

>What has Russia ever developed besides weapons?
Oilfields

In case anyone needs a refresher...

Attached: 2022-02-25_07-59-35.jpg (1280x882, 221.46K)

>be superpower in decline
>blow up the world
>1914
Hmmm... I guess it's on boys

bump because i noticed the same

What interest does the U.S. have in Ukraine? Why are they sucking their cocks so fucking hard? Why don't they just let Russia do what it wants with them and tell NATO to fuck off?

USA/Europe want to avoid a new Soviet Union, most of the Ex USSR countries too, that's why, everybody fears that, at some point, Russia will try to take all that by force, because they are Russians and that's how they work.

Yep...this lecture is well worth the listen. Skip the lame intro--I played it in the background yesterday and it's...a bit too truthy.

youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4

The fact that "someone" leaked the WEF video has made them piss their pants. (Thanks Russia) and you're right any thread that has the live streams and wef/biolab shit in them--go poof!

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

At this point I am done being pissed that Any Forums faked so many "Ukraine is winning" posts and cry out for more...the Ghost of Kiev went viral--people believe anything--make MOAR and make them look even more stupid.