He was so cold and calculist... Then, out of nowhere, this fucking meltdown. WTF HAPPENED?

He was so cold and calculist... Then, out of nowhere, this fucking meltdown. WTF HAPPENED?

Attached: vladimir-putin.jpg (600x400, 37.18K)

he's dying

AIDS or Cancer Diagnosis

Attached: 2022-02-27_224006.jpg (608x748, 190.03K)

He is retarded.

He’s still cold and calculating
This is a bluff

I mean, he had no internal opposition, Russian economy was doing just ok considering all this Covid bullshit, Ukraine process to join EU and NATO was in a stalemate that would probably go ad infinitum...

What meltdown? His actions seem pretty reasonable to me.

He was rarely if ever "cold and calculated," he just had a legion of buffer men between himself and any microphone. You're seeing the true Putin, not the "EBICALLY BASED BEAR-RIDING PUTIN WHO GOES TOE TO TOE WITH CHUCK NORRIS." It was all facade, now rotting.

this happened

Attached: 1645805519383.jpg (589x6864, 1.88M)

The west is retarded and is escalating beyond the point he thought they would go.

Botox has made him gone insane

fucking biolabs lol, sounds so russian it makes me smirk, oh no the big bad _BIO_lab

Q user level bs

Small guy complex

He’s always been a Larpy manlet obsessed with “muh ussr”

How do we know this isn't a calculated attack? We really won't know until things make themselves a little more clear--right now we're in the middle of it all

>Ruble is toilet paper
>Assets frozen
>Army sucking and shamefur dispray worldwide.
>Oligarchs are pissed
>Finance director of Gazprom 'suicided'

I don't know man, in 1 week Russia went from b tier to North Korea tier

This happening is not what "bluff" means...

>Russian economy was doing just ok
I don't think so. You don't start a war when everything goes ok. You start a war to erase public debt and any corruption proofs

he's got a good point. all the west does is endlessly sanction russia and shit all over them anyway.

monke almost as orange as drumpf in this one LMAO

>WTF HAPPENED
he learned the truth about what the elites are planning and they have been playing him all along

He’s ironically letting it happen as a 420 IQ 8-Dimensional chess move

that's nigger jew tier reasoning. "let's erase humanity just because we're doing bad"
How can you even try to excuse that ?

>Risked having nato nukes at his doorstep
>Now his army reached the outskirts or Kiev in 3-4 days and is speeding in the south
I mean, sure, muh economix and all, but this was not as rash as It seems

do you think biolabs is some shit out of comic books? there's probably more money invested in that shit than in drones

Is a bully country that constantly punches above its weight. Every time Russians moves they want respect and being called 'based' while the GDP per capita is lower than Portugal and slightly above Bulgaria. Also the army sucks, they have terrible trucks.

> "LOOK AT THESE SUPER DOUBLE TOP SECRET TOM CLANCY BASES THAT TOTALLY WRAP UP SOME BULLSHIT AMERICAN DOMESTIC SPAT IN EVERY SINGLE FACET OF GLOBAL LIFE"
Turn off the fucking TV, Ameriburger.

>mfw they call my bluffs

Come on Pshek, if you could you'd do it too. I sure would

It’s why so much of Any Forums worships him

he's losing the chess game and can't turn over the table because it's to big
he will go touch the wailing wall to cleanse his conscience

He either became crazy, which I highly doubt, or we're all being lied and he has a plan and he's winning. I don't take any sides, there are way too many variables and I just want the best for my country.

Attached: spanishDragonite.jpg (1200x675, 75.05K)

That's Pascal's wager about Jesus being crazy. Hate to tell you, but it's even less likely Vlad's the Son of God here.

Russia has been trying to normalize relations with the west since day, when the soviet union fel apart in the 90's. for 30+ years the west has made no concessions, no compromises and sanctioned Russia over their own propaganda and agendas. Putin has gotten tired of it and decided to proactively stop a situation where he could get foreign troops marching into Russian borders. Putin has shown 30 years more patience than what i wouldve had in his position, and cowards and hypocrites call him a madman for defending himself from people who have 72 coups and millions of dead people under their belt.

What do you think are the chances we get caught up in it, Iberian brother?

FPBP

Attached: end of putin.jpg (1844x177, 108.55K)

Based. Let's do this (I'll watch from a safe distance here in LATAM)

i honestly believe the jews are sacrificing russia as a diversion from all their exposed jewery in recent years
and boy is it working
fuckin mk ultra'd like a puppet

Protip:
if you gonna make up complete bullshit, make it at least short and readable bullshit. Aint no cunt got time for that drivel.

Russian public debt was already very low, it wasn't that. Sure, their GDP fell last year and they got more Covid deaths than even us, but it still isn't enough to explain this.
Their GDP is slighty above ours.
Yeah, Trump was a sort of Putin's ally. But what would be the maximum stuff Biden could do? Accuse him of corruption? Ok. And?

He was forced to do this by NATO.

>GDP per capita is lower than Portugal
Makes me happy to know that, no matter how much my little country sucks, Russia sucks even more.

remember the "coof" that was used to terrorize the world for the last 2 years?
that was from one US funded lab
ukraine has 11

Attached: AwardTitlePage.png (1123x879, 394.65K)

Inoperable brain tumor

Attached: sad.png (987x164, 22.99K)

> Jews think legacy is the most important thing when you die
Very unironically yes. They don't have a strong conception of an embodied, conscious afterlife. Their philosophers believe in some Platonic good and bad result after death, and as a thought experiment whatever approximates Heaven and Hell must then exist, but the only guarantees are in the waking life. By erecting some kind of family or personal legacy, yes, you can ensure your "name is a blessing." That doesn't necessarily mean all Jews try that, but if you're some "pillar of the community," you bet your ass you get pious toward the end.

Putin just has that on a global scale. Instead of Bubbe getting a little mad at her last Thanksgiving that you wore a skirt and had a brown boyfriend, it's him pitching a fit with nuclear preparedness.

Get a flight here until everything (maybe) calm down, dude. If Russia send their hypersonic missles you'll have around two hours to flee from major cities. You can stay up to 90 days.

I shit him outta my ass, that's what happened.

It's the new agreed upon narrative being shilled on all the news now. Putin is erratic; Putin has lost his mind. Amazing that people haven't recognized this page of the playbook, since its just a repeat from the past, most recently with Trump. But retards can't even remember one year ago; it doesn't even register to them when the CDC does 180 after 180 about covid. Trump was insane, erratic, and unstable too--all the same CNN propagandists said so.
I don't even care if Putin nukes us anymore. I am sick of being surrounded by fucking idiots.

he's waging war on fierce euronationalists while crippling his own country financially that can only benefit oligarchs who probably live anywhere but inside russia
he's either lost his mind or wants european whites to be miserable

That's the usa though.

He read my posts.

this is retarded lmao Putin doesn't have the power to go to war because of ego this is Hitler killed 6 million jews cause he couldn't get to art school tier bullshit

Russia would not last and China would not support their suicide, in fact Putin might not want China to involve themselves because they would just eat up Russia

They never made an effort to normalise. There was a movement in the 90s but Putin won and started with the whole “Russia must be stronk again”.

>comparing your economy to russia's
disgusting

The great men of Russia have long turned to war to cement a legacy, a holding, a frame of mind in global politics. Why would you think "BASED PUTIN" would be any different?

Yes it is the stupidest shit I've ever read

the meltdown is coming for sure

>they have terrible trucks.
But more nukes than any other country.

I don't know much about NATO, but I believe there is an article that says that one state could not join it if he has internal conflicts...

Kek this.

meth is my guess. I can just imagine lil rusia monky hitting the meth pipe.

>or wants european whites

Wow, yeah, that's the first thing on his mind "how can I reeeech these white kids"? Get a grip you cornflakes eating fatso

I don't know, I just see all the media and the way they're covering this conflict just feels off. Who knows, maybe it's just me, maybe we do live in clown world and I'm just not used to it. I just don't think that a normal man who virtually became the Tsar of Russia is doing what the media is saying he's doing.

Well, every single time there's a world crisis, our countries always suffer the most. It just feels like a fucking joke, man. I'm just tired of all this bullshit.

tl;dr
its real
pulled off US Gov website before it was scrubbed
Ukraine has 11 US funded biolabs

Attached: LabFunding.png (4094x7200, 2.64M)

cause no one has that much power a leader leads and takes decisions but he represents others. Putin can't just go "you know what would make people remember me if we randomly went to war with Brazil and Japan and also Spain for no reason at all" and everyone just goes with him lmao. There are many reasons why he decided to invade Ukraine
This is like saying TRUMP COULD GET ANGRY AND NUKE THE WHOLE WORLD AT THE PRESS OF A BUTTON

He has ascended to his final form. Russia has BTFO of Ukraine so thoroughly that they're rearming fucking Germany to the tune of 100BN in the next 2 years.
Forget the propaganda and narrative bullshit, look what they are doing. Putin is so devastatingly effective against the GAE.

We might lose so lets just destroy the world and end mankind. The state of the Slav brain.

Imagine being a country that rich in resources but still laughably poor as fuck because its all concentrated in about 250 richfags. The Russians need to rebel against him

Attached: wtfbasedputin.png (2138x1136, 3.78M)

... or if another member-state vetos it, which is what Germany and France have been doing.

Both issues are open for Ukraine
BUT
that hasn't stopped the usa sending billions of dollars to tge Ukraibe to train death squads and paramilitaries in general.

you are correct and wise.

The guy is threatening nuclear war. That isnt from the mind of a sane person.

user, sincerely, a state-level actor fucking up an invasion can exist between your pole positions of "he's crazy" and "HE HAS A PLAN AND IS WINNING." Consider: he had a plan and it hasn't gone well. The airport outside Kyiv is still in Ukranian control, which forces him to use land routes. He can't carpet-bomb a city of religious significance to the Orthodox Church. Quite a few bridges are destroyed, meaning he can't easily move fuel supplies to the battle groups that need them. All of this is reducing any chance of a "lightning war" going smoothly regardless of the forces he throws at it.

I'm telling you "IT JUST FEELS OFF" might mean you had unrealistic expectations of how BASED a given political leader is, considering how little an individual can control in something as messy as war.

no, cause I'm not a russian

dang, shills out in full force at the speed of light

Attached: 16454305961523.jpg (570x836, 123.95K)

Considering the first 4 responses to this post, it must have merit.

He’s a great man of history, you retards don’t realize that he’s effectively taken a sledgehammer to the liberal world order. It’s fucking over, no amount of sanctions can stop history

seriously doubt it. Russians shill on VPNs are in overdrive. I hope all VPNs will pull out of Russia soon

Translate

He always did the exact same thing, and the West let him get away with it. This time, he miscalculated big time. At first, he severely underestimated the opposition of NATO and Biden's desperate need of a diplomatic win after Afghanistan, to the point the West were forced to call his bluff for the first time in 20 years; once the crisis began, he thought he held Europe hostage through Gazprom, resulting in large sectors of the public waking up from the green dream and demanding the end of our decades long dependance on Russian gas; and worse of all, he fell for his own propaganda and severely underestimated Ukraine when launching the invassion. I have no doubts he truly believes Ukraine longs for closer ties with Russia but it's held back by an illegitimate goverment, and that russian troops would have been welcomed as liberators.

He is clearly and concisely telling you exactly what is acceptable and what is not acceptable.
He did so in Ukraine, and you failed to listen. I don't know if there is something wrong with the west that you've lost the ability to listen and understand what is being said - if so then we're all going to die.

Well that making you a fucking retard user. Maybe stop posting for a while until you can keep up.