One of us? Yeah, one of us

One of us? Yeah, one of us.

Candace, I believe I'm speaking in behalf of everyone here when I say that you will be allowed in the White ethnostate.

Attached: candaceonwartimepropaganda.jpg (602x356, 62.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HIPNVm6lNfM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White ethnostate sounds wrong when a majority just wants the reassurance a country stays a majority white, whereas other races should be thrown out if they misbehave.

I want to breed her

candace owens threadly reminder:

She used to be ultra liberal and tried to make an expose about the 'alt right' and got repilled.

Attached: 1645738543593.jpg (1920x1080, 298.77K)

I concur miss Owen's.

i'll be the one to breed her

Isn’t that how all educated people end up here?

THATS MY WOMB

Attached: 216-2161876_pepe-meme-rarepepe-gun-delete-pepe-cheers-hd.png (794x780, 221.49K)

nope, fuck off niggerlover

Yeah take Nicki in instead

Attached: 6A686CE6-C1DC-4EA8-875F-3F7E394B0EE3.jpg (720x825, 91.5K)

Blacks are not as on the plantation as Whites in America. They won't, for example, disown Farrakan despite all the kvetching that they're supposed to. They don't lie as much when it comes to concrete political topics.

No, we were conspiracy theorists since we were 12

I will breed her!

Candace says......
Hitler did nothing wrong !
I believe her frens......

Attached: 1645808973690.jpg (769x768, 79.42K)

Chad's gonna breed her. None of you incels have a chance. 0 in 7,500,000,000. ZERO.

I'm liking that nigger more and more !

Not so fast

Attached: 1643056393087.jpg (380x365, 23.95K)

I think it should be whites only for a little while so we can establish ourselves and then maybe let in a few non-whites that, as individuals, we like. Also I think in the future balkanized America the Native Americans should have free reign to go or set up wherever the fuck they want.

This kind of take does a massive disservice to historians and the work they do AFTER the conflict to sort through all the information and figure out what happened, what didn't, and how.

We shouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Based take for a woman nigger
Still not getting in the erhnostaye though

I wonder---is all this leading up to exposing all the fake shit about WWII?

it was easier back then.

Attached: fake.holocaust.photo.train.crash.ohio.3.png (500x687, 357.39K)

>historians
>secret-service personnel or documents given to the historians by secret service post factum.
Why are people so obedient with institutionalized truth?

I'm fine with a few minorities as long as
> the country STAYS majority white
> we run the country for the benefit of the white majority and not the minorities
> the minorities learn to fucking behave

NOTHING is fucking happening. KEK the Kiev live stream just had a commercial break. Despite the fact that anyone can SEE nothing is fucking happening--look at all the super chat money going to the streamer.

If anyone has the screen capability log onto the Ukraine CCTV cams and start streaming..no one fucking cares that nothing is happening. I've been watching this for days, verified the locations and that it's live--and the most I've heard the entire time is very very distant "poofs".

youtube.com/watch?v=HIPNVm6lNfM

Attached: fuckniggers.gif (741x674, 118.46K)

If that's her piss he's swilling, then chin chin lads

Still black, don’t care

Wag the dog

Nobody cares you bug

it's so transparent now that this is becoming the default boomer position

Y-you mean that 6 bajillion may be made up?

speak for yourself niggerlover
kys

Vomit
Based...leaf?