This happening has made me realize that the NWO has won

Literally, in a matter of 3 days, the globalists and their media platforms have effectively been able to cancel an entire COUNTRY that dared the get out of line. Sanctions, money and property seizing, no SWIFT, Russian news networks cancelled in the West, sponsorships dropped, oligarchs money seized, etc etc etc.

Not only that...99.999% of the public thinks and talks the EXACT same way about this Russia-Ukraine situation....the social media algorithms have perfected themselves....A country, completely cancelled, in 4 days...
Every other country on board with the cancellation, no objections.

If they can do this to a country, what can they do to us?

Attached: 85EE96C6-55F2-4997-A00D-75107E3D78EA.jpg (866x1390, 306.27K)

>an entire COUNTRY that dared the get out of line
A country that invaded another nation after the ENTIRE WORLD told them not to for years and years? That country?

Talk shit, get hit. They didn't step out of line, they fucking started a war.

this is why I'm so scared
what would anyone who has lost everything do but say "you know what, YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK YOU AND FUCK IT" ...............

we haven't cancelled shit.
we still have deals with Russia like nothing happened

>that...99.999% of the public thinks and talks the EXACT same way about this Russia-Ukraine situation
You're actually retarded for thinking that.

down with kike lovers

Attached: 32452642532.jpg (864x400, 45.03K)

Give up and kys faggot

Attached: zelensky-dance1.jpg (409x498, 31.9K)

>Talk shit, get hit
Funny, because this actually applies more to Ukraine and Western countries than it does Russia. They provoked it after trying to put a Westernized NATO country on Russias doorstep after being told repeatedly not to

Dem legs

There is a reason why people turn to christianity

Russia didnt import 100M illegals into the US

Russia doesnt make me suck dick every time I get pulled over for a tail light

Russia doesnt steal millions of dollars from citizens on the highways via civil asset forfeiture

Russia doesnt intentionally escalate pig contact into murder/maimings

Russia didnt force trannies on my kids

Russia doesnt arrest American parents at school board meetings

Russia doesnt rob me under threat of imprisonment via the IRS

Russia didnt fund and intentionally release a bioweapon (covid 19) into America.

Russia didnt devalue my currency into fucking dust

Russia did nothing to me

But the US did. Fuck the USA. Burn this motherfucker down.

feet

Because theyre weak ass pussies like you and OP

i can tell from the way you type you're from r*ddit

You have a sub nigger IQ

Russia's future is secured.
With the territorial gain, they own the gas fields in the black sea south of the ukraine. In a few years at most, the greedy westoids will simply drop the meme sanctions in order to get gas from rushkies.

these globalist tyrants must be stopped sometimes in the future...

Kek bingo

They want blood

Attached: 1622232830124.jpg (640x487, 94.73K)

fuck off glownigger
nobody is swallowing your propaganda

What kind of Christianity did you turn to Deutschefreund? Do Germans become Lutheran or Catholic now when they want to return to trve Christianity?

>OH NO! WHY WON'T THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY LET ME CONQUER A NATION IN PEACE! I AM THE VICTIM!
Fuck off, Vlad.

I recognize redditors by their prominent use of the f-word, a typical behavior that is related to their hatred of God.

You can only cancel so many people before there's no one left to care.

Can you blame them for wanting to join nato instead of russia they way those niggers act? Who Ukraine wants to ally and make friends with is up to Ukraine and nobody else. Russia can go fuck itself they dont get to tell other countries what to do. Russia already have other nato countries bordering it anyway so nothing would have changed.

all the russia shill niggers replying to you need to fucking die
DIE RUSSIA SHILLS
>RUSSIA SHILLS DIE
DIE RUSSIA SHILLS
>RUSSIA SHILLS DIE
FUCK RUSSIANIGGERS GET OFF MY BOARD

jewtin fucked around and found out

The USA did too and they had even entirely made up the reason, I don't recall them suffering all of these consequences.

Yep, globohomo/American internationalism has never been more powerful. Terrifying tbqh.

Fuark, she's hot. The woman holding her isn't too bad either.

My local bar stopped serving Russian vodka. It's over.

Nah retard they just killed the petrodollar. The days of the dollar as a reserve currency is gone.

Any normal person can tell russia is in the wrong here so everyone is against them, there doesnt have to be a conspiracy here its just common sense to side with ukraine

>coming from the country that started a dozen wars

When it finally is your turn you’ll probably be wondering why the world hates you so much

How come the king nigger of nations (i.e. the U.S.) didn't get cancelled after invading Afghanistan and Iraq? Or what about when the king nigger nation destabilized Libya and Syria to such an extent that slave markets were created? Or what about when the king nigger nation sanctioned Venezuela, Iran, and Syria to such an extent that kids with birth defects are dying from lack of medication?

This is why i'm buying rubles right now. Its the perfect time right now. nice fat dip

>This happening has made me realize that the NWO has won

They are in full fucking panic mode like never before
You say that they won?

They are shitting their pants big time like no tomorrow

lol ok Putin bot. Ukraine is a sovereign nation and can choose what alliances it makes and what treaties it enters. If it wants to enter a defensive treaty with the west, it can. Esp when the purpose of said treaty would be to defend itself from Russian invasion. And oh look Russia invaded, meaning they were entirely justified.

Also, both Russia and America promised to secure Ukrainian sovereignty in the 1990s as a condition of Ukraine giving up its nuclear weapons. Ukraine gave up its nukes and look what happened.

It's just a war to own the gas fields in the black sea, dude.
We westoids have been doing that shit as well all the time. It's just that for whatever reason, our militaries are worse at conquering shit than the russians.

But since we destabilize and topple countries to get access to their resources, that means that there's nothing wrong with Russia destabilizing and toppling another country.
Especially one which was dumb enough to ponder joining the enemy.

the taliban won, the beast can be beaten

>dared the get out of line
so the US invading the middle east was ballsy getting out of the line, and totally fine?

How dare they want to live in decent conditions right?

So if we invade and world ban us then you will defend us too, right? We wuz defensless and sheeeit

>WAAAAAH WHY DON'T THEY LET RUSSIA KILL SLAVS WAAAAAAH

>If they can do this to a country, what can they do to us?
did they already psyop all the covid stuff from your mind?

Gtfo faggot. You don’t belong here

Fuck you fed.

Attached: hesrightyouknow.png (720x1049, 298.68K)

True.
But this is mostly out of fear than anything else.
People are just shitting their pants and being guided by propaganda.

>just another demoralization thread

Nothing to see here.
Muttoid feds are surely overworking those days, the despair is visible.

Damn right, white power + black power + hispanic power. inb4 seethe