We had a good ride.
Any regrets?

youtube.com/watch?v=HsM_VmN6ytk

Attached: ncb.png (963x541, 971.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc
youtube.com/watch?v=xHa6a3FtPJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I regret every single decision I’ve made in my life.
Please Putin, end it.

My only regret was not having kids
I guess not so much now if we end up shadows

Of nukes do fly, where are they REALISTICALLY heading? I've asked a few times and nobody answers

nope

> where are they REALISTICALLY heading?
Everywhere.
Every big city and up in the atmosphere.

Playing Elden Ring

>My only regret was not having kids
Glad I didn't, will make survival in the coming shithole that much easier.

>My only regret was not having kids
same.
in hindsight it was for the best

wish i worked harder for my boss

I'm okay with it just because I wouldn't want them to go through all this. If we live and we are safe, maybe I will have kids in a better time

visiting argentina

Attached: 1645645216182.jpg (770x960, 96.08K)

Checked holy 777
No regrets, and I told you so

Nope

>I regret every single decision I’ve made in my life.
This, especially the one I made about coming here to pol.

Pay denbts

MAD assures it won't happen, they'll be destroyed in return and they know it.
Mutually Assured Destruction are why big powers have nukes thanks to America letting the nuke genie out of the bottle.

german humor
also, never

Should've ended my life 12 years ago instead of keeping it going because only cowards do it.

MOOD

youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc

We will look at the past i think how stupid we are very soon

quads of wisdom

Attached: 1645637898535m.jpg (874x1024, 70.83K)

I REGRET EVERYTHING!

>lived long enough to shitpost on Any Forums for WW3

You are here forever

You're probably in the best place to survive it. America is too big to be bombed to ashes, many small towns will survive.
Even eastern euros need not worry, i think putin would target major western euro cities and that's it, it's not like he's on a mission to exhaust his nukes, plus you gotta save plenty for the future.

yall giving up that easily? as long as we are still here, were still fighting.

>MAD
Russia actually has bunkers.

No. I always make what I feel is the right decision with what I know at the time. Sure I'm wrong at times but I oh well.

I live near a military base

I'm still a virgin. I wanted to wait until I found a good girl, but that never happened. I'm unironically a volcel. Should I just go on Tinder real quick and give it a shot? I'm a Christian, or at least I try to be. Will God be mad if I do this?

I never touched a girl romantically

pussy is overrated
after youre done fucking, you get depressed
stay a virgin, stay square with god

So many

Regrets? No not really I am honestly glad of everything I did. That is how you learn my friends it is thorough mistakes. My only regret is that I wouldn’t be able to live a full live. Or live through nuclear Holocaust. I would rather die quickly than to live through a nuclear Holocaust

>I'm still a virgin
>Living in Netherlands
>Prostitution is legal

why not?

Checked......... Too many digits by Kek for nucllear happenings, it truly is it

checked brother

A Dutchman
And a gook
Both of you fools live in area where there is a shitload of hookers if you really want to fuck a whore then pay for one

Stay a virgin

Because I want to be a Christian. I do so many things wrong as is and staying celibate is something I'm pretty disciplined in. I can and want to at least do this aspect right

Numbers of truth

Attached: check em.png (224x224, 65.29K)

If faggots like you would stop blindly following your dear leader and put a bullet through his head then this whole situation would be over now. Stop being such a puss and start revolving against Putins bullshit

>Any regrets
Besides all the woman I never got to fuck i'm pretty good with everything else.

oh good so when moscow is a smoldering crater they can come out of their bunker and live in a radioactive mud hut

This from an American.

you only think the world is that smart. the reality is, we are dealing with two monkies that have nuclear weapons capable of destroying all of civilization within about 30 minutes.

I have not decided, do I book a hotel into London for a few weeks so I get that guaranteed instant death. I don't really wanna starve to death over a couple of months in my village as the internet/electric will cut out pretty fast so what's the point

Nothing will happen, no one is getting nuked. All the world is stage your dumb niggers, the sooner you learn that the better. Sage!

Tons of regrets. But if the future is going to be null, then all I can do now is ask god for forgiveness.

Attached: avogado6-1496473035138015232-img4.jpg (3000x3300, 978.97K)

I wished it happened when i still had faith in my country

The fact that suicide exists defeats your argument. Especially suicide bombers. You can't seem to grasp that some people would literally see something broken if they cannot have it.

Russia's nukes don't even work and US has capabilities to shoot hundreds of nukes out of the sky. It's literally a nothingburger

youtube.com/watch?v=xHa6a3FtPJg

MAD is the luciferian plan to force the hand of God. Self fulfilling prophecy in 30 minutes.

Attached: 1449106875917.gif (497x373, 488.78K)

>We had a good ride.
>Any regrets?
I have no regrets. I did my best in this cruel horrible world. I did the absolute best that I could despite how awful most people are, and how corrupt and rotten and rigged this hellish clown world is. despite, and IN SPITE of the world, I chose to still be a kind good person and treat people with politeness. I did exercise, I ate healthy, I stopped watching propaganda ( tv ) and I tried to better myself despite the world trying to drag me down and turn me into another monster like everyone else, walking around with no soul. The truth is the game was rigged from the start. The only one that can save us all now is GOD. One day We'll meet again, in heaven, in the loving embrace of God. God bless you all, and may God create the greatest and most happy and healthy outcomes for the world and all of us. Amen.

Cope

My only regret is we didn't get nuked 15 years ago

>what's the point
wtf do you mean? surviving post nuclear apocalypse means the jew and normal people will be on level playing field again.

Everywhere bit Israel