Why are millennial women insecure about their body?

Why are millennial women insecure about their body?

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-162742~2.png (1644x3328, 1.73M)

Because they're fat

Is it insecurity or is it just masked humble bragging?

They're constantly bombarded by vanity and beauty in what read about and watch on TV

It's all they have to offer

Because they don’t have islam

Because most of them never had children, so all they focus on is vanity. Wife and I are in our early 30s and have 3 kids together. We make fun of each other's fatasses all the time. It's chill and wholesome. Vanity is for childless sex obsessed insecure losers lol

Im sure glad you care, cause I fuckin dont.

Showing some great empathy OP, good job!

I mean as long as you still find her attractive and are healthy then hey don't see any issues here

>Why are millennial women insecure about their body?
because their bodies are the only thing thats valuable to them.

what's wrong with this? isn't that the ideal? a gorl staying thin despite pregnancy

Im happy for you user

There is so much more to attraction in a good marriage that just what your body looks like so obviously yeah my wife is beautiful. We are not obese lardplanets just don't care about a few extra pounds. We're preppers, food storage is part of the lifestyle. Hahaha mobile food storage device

Because marketing and advertising has convinced them to wear mens clothing which does not flatter the female figure. Dresses were invented for a reason.

she must eat like a pig to have a body like that with that amount of exercise.

Based triplets. Hope the best for you user

Because, user, they're all fat with many bordering on morbidly obese. The crap about "fat shaming" was the best way for young fat ppl to start taking care of themselves, now, not so much !

>Ecclesiastes 1 KJV
>All is vanity
No god so the are vain because they only believe in themselves. Notice how that woman is pregnant but yet everything is about her and not the life in her abortivax scarred womb

Women are fucking retarded generally.
>have wife
>impregnate her
>she was fit, starts putting on weight
>keeps exercising
>gets a bit fatter (ofc)
>doesn't "break", doesn't cry on social media
>starts eating more healthily
>weight stabilizes, kid keeps growing
>she's happy with herself
No pressure, just a need to be healthy while pregnant. Hoping for the getting fit again but keeping the preggy milkies lads

Because lookism is real

>be concerned about the appearance of my body
>but ruin it with this irreversable ugly retardation
why are women like this?

also, this

Attached: .png (172x422, 113.8K)

Being unhealthy is not "chill and wholesome". You be each other's rock and tell each other to put the fork down.

Dem wide hibs
Dat midsection ratio
Dat slightly tired smile

My balls cannot contain these diamonds