50000 idiots have just signed a petition that will doom an independent Finland...

50000 idiots have just signed a petition that will doom an independent Finland, one that demands a referendum on NATO membership. The Natohawks have won, we will become the next Ukraine.

Attached: 68456a2ffa4586c5.jpg (919x1012, 55.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/news/3-12335563
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Awesome

LINK FAGGOT LINK FAGGOT

Be sure to set up a toll free number to help lost Russians get the fuck out of your country.

Attached: 1-800-ru-lost-in-ua.png (798x511, 506.95K)

Putin wouldn't risk getting humiliated by her. And he knows there's a chance.

Attached: 1643024201369.jpg (1080x1350, 137.7K)

yle.fi/news/3-12335563

I LOVE DEMOCRACY

If Russia attacks Finland I will actually volunteer to the army and then defect. I've been learning Finnish already.

Nice. Summerwar it is then.

>nooo people shouldn't decide on what their government should do
literally kill yourself

the ghost of Finland haunts the ruski

Attached: ruski hunter.jpg (680x287, 49.03K)

meaningless, there wont be a referendum.

Nasse wouldnt be happy about this

Attached: B705A07E-5C90-4872-99DF-EC4F20886CBD.jpg (776x665, 40.88K)

>NPCs brainwashed by the enemy shouldn't decide on war policy
Yes.

As a Finnish I feel like the only sober guy at the party.

Attached: finnish.jpg (640x800, 96.91K)

it's over

Attached: 1645991089305.jpg (720x540, 50.1K)

rip bro

What is going on here?

What happened to NATO skepticism?

Based let's go already

Kaltaisesi itään päin ikuisesti rähmällään olevat, Kekkosta vetistellen muistelevat, poliittiset tuuliviirit tulisi pakkosiirtää Karjalaan. Kukaan ei kaipaa äänestäjäkuntaamme sinunlaisia hyödyllisiä idiootteja, joiden ääni maksaa yhden vappusatasen. Menemme NATOon, vitun kommunisti, voit kyssaa your self itsesi

She is a saboteur. Nobody takes expensive F35s over Gripen.

No way any rational electorate votes to join a sclerotic death cult like 2022 NATO.

Fuck bro that sucks. NATO shills are hard at work here as well. Several politicians who was previously against it are now saying they want to have debate about it.

Attached: 016756747166.png (1280x1381, 831.06K)

When was the last time that Russia actually had military action in places that weren't former Soviet Union or defensive missions?
Finland is at no risk of attack from Russia.
There is no reason for Russia to attack.
Though ironically joining NATO doing their bidding will actually create a reason for Russia to see Finland as a target.
This is so stuoid

Kekkonen was based, you fucking globohomo shill. He created the very modern nation you're posting from with the Kela monies.

Finland was a duchy in the Russian Empire.
Ever since Finland became an independent nation, all of our four wars have involved the Soviets.
The Civil War
The Winter War
The Continuation War
The Lapland War
While the Russians already hold the lands they desire from us, it is not impossible that they wish to annex the whole of Finland.

Haha yeah stupid NPCs lmao Russia would never attack a neighboring country lol don't be stupid ;)

Finland will join nato. Stop being a faggot.

Not
My
Problem

Is the referendum the end?
Cause god knows NATO will jump for more puppets.

If Finland joins NATO
>Russia: What!? You'll pay dearly for this!

If Finland considers thinking about maybe joining NATO

If Finland to just exist as Finland

I'm more scared they will establish another Lukashenko here, or something similar. I don't want to see my country be turned into a pro-Russian dictatorship.

Vitun idiootti. Finland's existence is only a problem if we actively look to harm Russia. Think about why everyone has been shitting on Kekkonen lately? Because he didn't want to turn Finland into a NATO base to harm Russia, but establish good trade relations.

>nto a pro-Russian dictatorship.
It's that or the nukes.
>Pic related
Your choice.

Attached: rip.jpg (592x594, 68.23K)

In a month there will be no Russia.