Message to Humanity

Further use of Thermonuclear weapons will warrant immediate intervention from the galactic federation of planets.
All humans will be made to stand trial.

This message has been made known to all humans

Attached: NASA-Apollo8-Dec24-Earthrise.jpg (2400x2400, 303.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=paEJPShlA_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eat a dick space nigger

Ashtar is that you?

Attached: 1645797938610m.jpg (1024x683, 108.13K)

FUCK Space NATO niggers

When are we getting our bypass?

fuck of you should’ve finished off the Jews when you had a chance space nigger sage

If you're really around come down and wipe the planet clean of all trannies, niggers, faggots, cucks, chinks, kikes, spics and ragheads. I can promise you the world would be a better place.

Nah, it's just Astar. PLAY SAFE BONG
youtube.com/watch?v=paEJPShlA_o

>Space niggers posting a warning on Any Forums instead of hijacking every single television and radio communications

Won’t make me stand you dirty space monkey

FUCK STAR FLEET NIGGERS

wtf, this is really creepy??
my dad just said something to me about aliens invading if stupid humans nuked each other just 3 minutes ago WTF

Gas yourself, spacekike

Attached: fuckoffspaceniggers.jpg (780x751, 156.18K)

Fuck off space niggers, we're full

Attached: 1624978773298.jpg (1400x1400, 73.91K)

They watching us while eating space popcorn

Stop war or end war, it's their calls and you threatening Any Forums doesn't really mean shit

UFOs can telebeam voices inside everyone and around the globe at the same time, do you really think they wouldn't let nukes be used if it meant the end of the war same as Japan?

If they use enough nukes then the entire global population will be ruined, and every human.

Maybe they have reproduction technology that brother and sister can have children without retardation, make food vitamins from thin air or something else. So why would they stop us from destroying ourselves? Their survival isn't dependant on any other person afaik

Bring it on, ayys. You will never defeat God or Jesus Christ.

Thank you.

jews already did that for them

>All humans will be made to stand trial.
If you are willing to put all humans on trial for the actions of a few your federation is unjust and will be investigated and made to stand trial by the council of time travelers.
If it is found that you are a threat to the continuation of the human race or any other sentient species you will be erased from existence just like the others.

Probe my anus alien nigga

Attached: 1610419961278.jpg (540x300, 9.9K)

You're to late, alf

Attached: 507510-raid-over-moscow-commodore-64-front-cover.jpg (800x1144, 172.64K)

So humans cutting off their kids penises and calling them 'women' wasn't enough for an intervention? Go fuck yourself.

There will be no nuclear war, putin is only doing it to try and scare people out of supporting zelensky after seeing what a huge media victory he has won.

Daz right my fellow redditor, your proud ass is protected by the highest himself

I pray for your kind of people to achieve humility

Just you wait until we take control of the Federation and starfleet.

And our reply

Attached: 1619600823917.png (900x900, 99.74K)

Why aren't their any stars in that pic?

Fuck off, we're full.

bring it xenofags, you think we won't nuke you too? we'll build a goddamned interstellar fleet just so we can fly to your homework and shove a nuke up your mate's cooch.

Dear aliums: why don't you either lend us a hand getting rid of our parasitic "leaders", or just fuck off back to whence you came. Im pretty sure some sort of projectile weapon will work on you, and I'm keen to test them all if you show up here talking shit. If that doesnt work, we will coof on you and kill you with the sniffles. Mind your own goddamn business or pull your own weight.

My mom asked me the other day what if putin sends out the ayyyyys his military captured if he starts to lose the war. Could happen

Hold on let me grab a towel

BASED AYYY

>humans use nukes for almost 100 years and have caused irreparable damage with them
>buh buh buh this time we mean bidness no more n00ks
Kill yourself, this larp is shit

federation of planets probe my anus

We are Klingons from Uranus.