Uh, did putin just drop a nuke on ukraine????

uh, did putin just drop a nuke on ukraine????

twitter.com/Skawtish/status/1498040790534311939

Attached: file.png (611x783, 160.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rope_trick_effect
litter.catbox.moe/5s4j4f.mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermobaric_weapon
alba24.ro/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/situatiaadaposturilordeprotectiecivila.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

Imagine the brapper that did that one

wtf.. actually scary man

Tactical nuke all but confirmed. If you haven't made emergency readiness plans you need to do it NOW.

We are now 1 minute to midnight. Midnight is full nuclear exchange. Pray to whatever you believe in that cooler heads will prevail on all sides.

no, no nukes will be used.

kek
>post a picture or what looks to be a nice sunrise
>is this a nuke?

No a nuke would look like that nice sunrise escalated into a full on supernova

>refuses to elaborate

If this was a nuke, do you think the electrical device this was recorded on would still work?

Attached: 1645995665437.webm (272x480, 1.46M)

very long explosion characteristic of thermobaric. not bright like atom bomb bright. no blinding white. very orange characteristic of combustion.

Ukraine just got fucking deleted

It probably would knock them out but that definitely wasn't a nuke

thank you sir.

doubtful but you know shit's fucked when the sky turns into the skybox from doom 2

If it were a nuke it would be detected by satellites in orbit designed specifically to detect the gamma radiation burst from surface blasts, and you can be sure the west would be talking about it immediately. It's one of the reasons (there are others) why all clandestine nuclear tests (e.g. north korea) do it underground. It's harder to prove that the seismic shock recorded was definitely a nuclear weapon and not just a large cache of conventional explosives, particularly when looking at relatively low yield nukes.

What you can expect to see:
1. If it's actually a nuclear weapon, western governments will provide their proof and condemn it
2. If it's not actually a nuclear weapon, western governments will put their propaganda machines into overdrive trying to convince retards on the internet that it's nuclear weapons but without any official condemnation of it.

People said Putin won't invade Ukraine either.

Shit's fucked, anything can happen.

How have I seen film footage of nukes then?

At a certain distance things still work buddy

what is the link between nuclear and electronic devices?

the future is bright

If you've seen video of nukes before, they turn the sky blue at night, not orange.

It could be a low yield nuke but I'm going to bet that it isn't, rather than that it is, considering the political and military implications.

oh yes tactical nukes can happen for sure. do not believe otherwise. they are built for a reason. it is considered acceptable escalation before strategic weapons are used to end the world forever.

I feel so bad for ukranians :(

Kill those barbarian invading occupiers

Thermobaric bomb. Blast can be more powerfal than the smallest nuclear bombs.

The French Foreign Ministry calls on all its nationals to leave Russia immediately
>The French Foreign Ministry calls on all its nationals to leave Russia immediately
The French Foreign Ministry calls on all its nationals to leave Russia immediately
>The French Foreign Ministry calls on all its nationals to leave Russia immediately

lol that shit was not filmed with digital imaging which depends entirely on fragile microprocessors. what is film user.

Puls electromagnetic care prajeste electronice.

Dat cool and all but can i jack off in hell?

.... 50% out of frame

FUGG

Attached: file.png (594x617, 110.39K)

this ain't a human language

Russia didnt import 100M illegals into the US

Russia doesnt make me suck dick every time I get pulled over for a tail light

Russia doesnt steal millions of dollars from citizens on the highways via civil asset forfeiture

Russia doesnt intentionally escalate pig contact in murder/maimings

Russia didnt force trannies on my kids

Russia doesnt arrest American parents at school board meetings

Russia doesnt rob me under threat of imprisonment via the IRS

Russia didnt fund and intentionally release a bioweapon (covid 19) into the America.

Russia didnt devalue my currency into fucking dust

Russia did nothing to me

But the US did. Fuck the USA. Burn this motherfucker down.

>French are ordered to leave Russia
>Russian Planes can't fly to France
It's gonna be a long walk.

BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

based webm purveyor

That old stuff is mostly analog camera on film.

Attached: 14E78BBE-835A-4215-9FC1-A8BF1A6C947F.jpg (2945x2338, 1.59M)

A NUCLEAR MIDNIGHT JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

white happens first and flickers once. it goes light speed in standard atmo. all the explosion and dust goes speed of sound for local extreme atmospheric conditions.

>Cherkasy
It's Chyrkziy

Based,

Attached: Based.png (521x937, 224.08K)

>Automatic Noclear Autocannon
oh shit the Bydlos have unleashed the Metallicheskaya shesternya Reks

Attached: conceitual-scaled-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 49.95K)

ITS MAAM

Attached: 1619766145449.jpg (685x564, 51.55K)

>frenchies walking to border and being forcibly conscripted by either side

it's over

it's called TNT faggot

checked muh bot friend

Attached: 1637007749220.gif (717x320, 2.77M)

the 80's called, they wanted their retarded fearmongering back.

It's so weird how Romanian is almost a Romance language. I can almost tell what it says but it's like Spanish spoken by a retard

that's not a nuke you idiot

si crezi ca aia e o bomba nucleara? Doamne tre sa ma mut din bucuresti.

>tldr: "no"

No.

stfu gipsy

Save this for future reference that the people who post here are literal retards.

Thermobaric explosive

fake & gay

if they actually dropped a nuke then electronics would turn off from the emp you dumbass

thx frenn

Attached: 1636300465068.gif (245x147, 885.42K)

I don't know why they would think that considering he's done it before.

That’s the sun setting in the evening sky, it’s just zoomed in to give the viewer a skewed perspective

I wish.
It's probably just a MOBA (mother of all bombs), a thermobaric weapon which does not require oxidizer so it produces a much higher blast yield per weight than conventional explosives; it can outdo small yield nukes. The downside is that it requires ample amounts of air to work, so not underground/water. But that blast was on normal clear surface, so it wouldn't have that problem.

q predicted this

I was joking

no

What are the white stripes you always see in the air on nuke tests?

>BRRAAAPPP
Imagine the smell

Go swim in your mountain of gold before it is too late klaus

what? prajeste = fries. what he said is 75% english

Yes that’s a nuke
No it’s not a fuel air bomb which would require an overflight
No it’s not a fuel dump blowing up because it’s too symmetric

Yes this is a deescalation strike
Yes we are at the final stage of pre-WW3
If you don’t have a bunker already say your prayers

I'm pretty sure I've seen this exact video before, or maybe another video of the same event. But it was too long ago to be a nuke.

>Is that a nuke???
>Caught on video near the explosion

Nukes destroy everything electric for hundreds of km around, every phone would be fried before the shockwave arrives, there would be no video

Probably thermobaric

Nukes do not magically fry microprocessors. The effective range of the electron pulse (it's literally a bunch of free electrons traveling at some fraction of the speed of light from the explosion and perpetuated in part by gamma/x-rays hitting oxygen) is within about the same radius as the blast itself for surface detonations like this.

You have to detonate a nuclear weapon in the upper atmosphere to get an EMP across a large area, and even so the electron 'pulse' only fries things attached to very large wires/antenna. So transformers will blow, things wired up to the grid might fry, but your cellphone and car and computer will be ok unless they're basically in the blast radius, in which case the blast wave is a bigger worry.

Digital cameras will record pinprick white dots, like static, which are caused by the flash of radiation. Since the radiation drops off rapidly due to inverse square law, the further you are from a radiation source, the less likely any radiation will hit you. Again, like above you basically have to be close enough to a nuclear weapon that the blast wave or heat is already killing you for a direct flash of radiation from the explosion to fuck with a camera or cause radiation poisoning.

source: I'm not retarded

>i can't comprehend satire
>others are retarded
(You) have to go back

Just a large explosions, there would be no way to upload if it was a nuke and that recording device likely wouldn't even work anymore
Remember they want Ukraine, not to destroy it entirely. They aren't nuking shit they want

radiation on the flim equipement. They are all over the chernobyl pictures

they launch smoke rockets into the air so they can see the shockwave more easily

IT
IS
A
FUEL
DUMP
!
THATS
WHY
ITS
BIG

You ever wonder what it would feel like if so many Nukes dropped simultaneously that there were shockwaves throughout the entire planet?

Seriously it’s been one minute away for most of my life, this shit is only scary to zoomers

The two weeks is officially over. This is it.

>Shit's fucked, anything can happen.

Something Always Happens

You’re a clueless fucking spotty berk and you need to shut your Yankee Doodle cake hole.

So was I

Attached: 1635947005428.jpg (530x597, 39.62K)

> NOOOOOO dont laugh. Its just my fibre heavy diet for my summer figure...

Attached: wojak-girl-soy-soy-wojak-female-face-outdoors-graphics-art-transparent-png-1312853.png (1000x846, 23.78K)

Usually they would shoot tracer rockets onto the air beforehand to measure the size of the blast.

Theyre always there ready aren't they, zoomed in right at the spot. Kek.

No, this is all completely wrong and based on hollywood understanding of nuclear weapons.

Yeah don't drive any faster. Gotta save on gas

Bă m-am săturat de tot rahatul ăsta mediatic
Rusia nu are nicio treabă cu noi
Ce pula mea se tot ambalează ăștia

Sounding rockets launched just before detonation.

It allows the precursor wave timing and shape to be calculated from the photograph record as the invisible wave distorts the rocket trail.

This is only in tests.

Attached: KIEVHAPPENING.webm (1280x720, 1.41M)

If this was a nuke you wouldn't be able to film it using phone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rope_trick_effect

Double flash. That was a nuke.

Thanks.

Attached: ABA1A5BC-3794-48BF-B8E7-D084AFCFFFFD.jpg (960x906, 75.89K)

What's with all those slow ass cars just cruising around aimlessly?

>I feel so bad for people getting killed
>Can we kill more other people instead

munition depot?

>they turn the sky blue
source?

Just read your post, in any case that guy is too near to have time to record, stop, edit and post

cgi artifacts

>EBERY EXPOSION IS A NUKE ! ! !
please kill yourself.

I'm not sure nukes are strong enough. Relatively close ones would be audible but that's about it. Maybe a few hundred km for the absolute biggest ones but I think that's still stretching it.

Sensitive recording equipment would pick it all up, but not human hearing or feeling unless it's close.

The only nuke that was dropped was by nigger in picrel and it's target was the english language

>electronics would turn off
Only if it’s an enhanced radiation weapon exploding 80km in the atmosphere genius

it is a romance language tho

Attached: laddies.gif (480x201, 885.54K)

This isnt even close to how big a nuke would be. If it was the camera would be burned out and the guy looking that way would be screaming and blind. Couple seconds later the entire area would be leveled, cars wrecked, power out, no way to upload this.

This is a chemical plan or refinery going up.

Ati verificat lista de buncare care inca sunt folosibile? Din cate inteleg sunt oricum doar bombele termobarice

That's just footage of the virgin of kiev. He blew his 10 year nofap steak to halt Russian advance into the city. Another ukrainian hero lost

bruh

wait... was that piccolo?

Welp...

litter.catbox.moe/5s4j4f.mp4

>1812 overture starts playing

why was he recording?

Oh holy shid haha

that's what makes is so jarring
I can respect people writing moon runes for all I care but this looks like a young adult author trying to invent new dialects

with enough radiation released from chernobyl would anyone be able to tell if a small nuke was detonated nearby?

Technically we're closer to classical latin even than italian, but we have more slavic,dacian,foreign imports(~18).You understand that because your english vocabulary is latin-based(lots of french imports), but your grammar is simplistic germanic.

no nukes

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermobaric_weapon

eu am buncar sub bloc dar sa vezi, clasic romanesc, nimeni nu stie unde e cheia

Attached: file.png (600x600, 240.61K)

The piccolo of kiev

but literally

Attached: pepe-nuke.gif (300x168, 1.6M)

E o bomba termobarica, nu este nucleara.
Foloseste aerul de la locul impactului pentru a creea efectul ala.

Why don’t you move to Russia then, you traitor? I’m sure nobody will miss a bitter incel neet who has done nothing for the society he feels so fit to criticize.
> r-russia didn’t deny my sexual advances…
Guess what, neither did north korea, so why don’t you go side with them? Or how about “based” iran? You have the mental qualities of a Muslim, so you should fit right in.

Its always refreshing to see someone who knows what they're talking about. Congrats on explaining it without breaking out the word "brehmstrahlung". Most people hear that and turn their brains off.

Nukes are fake retard

Trails made in the air before detonation to follow the actual detonation

People saying there's a Chemical plant in that area, might be that exploding

alba24.ro/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/situatiaadaposturilordeprotectiecivila.pdf
Uite aici. Macar sa stim de ele. Mai important ar fi sa si aduca provizii. Nici macar nu cred ca mai merg pompele de aer dar macar facem RP

you can't film a nuke with a smartphone

Attached: 1645558275987.jpg (647x644, 29.54K)

Thermobaric doesn't have double flash
Fuck, this might actually be real

Man I can't believe I forgot Beirut happened. Chemicals are insane.

That's a thermobaric bomb. It ain't a nuke...but it's a start.

No double flash, no nuke

fuel-air bomb.

How is he being called in kyieviy?

Likely a FOAB - remember when trump dropped the MOAB well that was 11tons a FOAB is 44tons

Once nato gives Ukraine those Jets you will start seeing 15k ton bombs and up going off