You. Cannot. Refute. This. Don't. Even. Try

You. Cannot. Refute. This. Don't. Even. Try.

Attached: FMoXsbyaQAAkN1i.jpg (518x679, 69.49K)

The only way out if this is to become submissive women.

This is a totally real war that totally doesn't only benefit us kikes at the top! Pick a side to cheer for and keep fighting! Good goy

If russia stops fighting there will be NATO missiles 500km from moscow, you retarded glowie burger.

If Russia stops fighting, globohomo will turn Ukraine into America 2.0 and there will be no more Ukraine.

Also this.

Shut the fuck up bro you've been saying that since 2014.

Russia should not have acted as authoritarian satanist shithole for past 200 years. Countries neighboring Russia do not want to be with it anymore, we are in a fucking hostage situation.

Like South Korea and Germany? Shut the fuck up bro. Ukraine is an independent country. So what its only 30 years old. Fuck off with that shit. Leave them alone they dont want that Russia ish on their home turf.

I can. If Russia stops fighting and Ukraine stays in globohomo influence zone, us browns will replace you so there will be NO ukraine.

>war is... LE BAD
Russia is fighting for themselves, nothing wrong with that. I would do the same.

Monke is right. OP is zogbot.

Attached: 1645989318095.jpg (500x664, 73.16K)

If Russia stops fighting there will be no more ukrainians in 100 years.

Attached: 1645965093044.jpg (3018x1911, 2.03M)

Be careful, you could start eating ties again.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

yes, lmao you dumb boomer, south korea and germany are literally america 2.0

Whoreface original

>bro
Found the fedposter

Boт oтвeть мнe бpaт, в чём cилa?

>they dont want that Russia ish on their home turf
do you know the eastern areas only speak russian and want to be a part of russia?
or that there has been basically an undeclared civil war for over a decade?
ukrainians killing ukranians and putin is trying to do something about it?
could be done better but still

в пpaвдe.

God I hate women so much.

Ukraine will cease to exist either way
>Globohomo enclave filled with niggers and self terminating generation of faggots
>Russia client state

They got fucked so hard bros.
Remember to never vote jew

Attached: 1641325539741.jpg (1024x742, 106.44K)

>there will be NATO missiles 500km from moscow
In Vilnius?

I will tell you what the issue is brother and you can not deny what is the truth. The truth is that eastern european countries have gone through a constant press of horror, cultural changes every 70 years, and constant ethnic relocations and cleansings while you were comfortably developing in the west with some minor inconveniences like oooh the great recession at best.
There are horrors and hatred here, many ethnicities want each other to die which is evil, but the root of this was Russia in the first place both the Empire and USSR because through every turmoil Russia keeps dragging everyone it has attached to itself willing or unwilling.
I do not know how to escape this hell, I do not know what is the point of living in these lands anymore other than just to fight when time comes, I am being absolutely sincere. My children and their grandchildren should expect schizophrenic instability every generation because of our location.
I do not care about west, globohomo is largely irrelevant to my conservative orthodox culture especially compared to the rest of the world, what I care about is generational fatigue and spite towards life itself accumulating in our lands because it is impossible to live here with any hope of future.

Who the fuck cares?
Moscow should've been nuked in the 1940s anyway.

I like your logic.

If jews stops fighting, there will be no war against whites, etc.
If whites stops fighting jews, there will be no more whites.

Дa, я coглaceн. Tы в бoгa вepиш? Чecтнo тoлькo.

Why is Ukraine existing a desirable state of affairs?

Attached: only usa allowed regime change.jpg (764x398, 97.91K)

I don’t want there to be an Ukraine

Kek. The niggers are now forced to remain and fight. Imagine the nigger resistance.

that's a good thing

Attached: doge.jpg (900x900, 50.69K)

is it snowing in Moscow?

NATO missiles can already reach Moscow, monkeyman. What a weak pretext for invasion.

If whores stop holding up signs, there will be no content on Twatter for igits to post on Any Forums.

Attached: twatter_shitter.jpg (600x600, 64.33K)