He's right, you know. And you couldn't debunk it if you tried

He's right, you know. And you couldn't debunk it if you tried.

Attached: FMetnxcXMAMa3NR.jpg (995x1200, 159.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/550523-wef-davos-agenda-covid-schwab/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont get it, but im noticing a pattern with leafs making slide threads today

I get it. He doesn't like the globohomo. Nothing wrong with that.
rt.com/news/550523-wef-davos-agenda-covid-schwab/

sage

Yes.
Trump is fucking up the Mossad/CIA media Soros Deep State WEF assholes along with Putin and Zelensky

Russia invaded because of nato encroaching on their boarders. This wouldn't had happened if Trumps plan was faithfully executed.

>And you couldn't debunk it if you tried.
well yeah, because a simple google search would show you that every single one of those is demonstrably false

Why is that a bad thing?

>a soccer ball microchipped by Putin
Ahahhaahhahahahahahaha

And then he waited for bidet to get into office - a trickle-dicked retard that can barely string together a sentence.

>Hitler invaded because Poland didn't give Germany Danzig!
>It wouldn't had happened if Chamberlain's plan was faithfully executed

Yeah he's pro white

>It wouldn't had happened if Chamberlain's plan was faithfully executed
Unironically true

not so loud
the gapers might hear you
checked

Et tu, Argiebro

Not really sure what this guys trying to get at, that all seems like a bunch of reasonable de-escalation strategies that could then result in replacing outdated NATO which is the main cause of all this hostility in the first place. Like why does the world need to be trapped in an endless post-cold war standoff with former enemy countries?

>any of that is a bad thing

Attached: 1645884297122.gif (498x498, 374.68K)

Mike, bring the soccer ball into the meeting so we can kick it around while discussing foreign policy

Yes?

Trump didn't want out of NATO, he wanted deadbeats like Germany to pull their weight instead of wasting money on Russian gas.

>He accepted a soccerball microchiped by Putin!

Attached: 1511551304231.jpg (655x527, 59.37K)

Attached: BB.jpg (937x568, 61.86K)

Energy independence under Trump.
Importing Russian oil under Biden.

At this point we'll all be stuck in underground bunkers while the Earth is turned into a scorched hell and people will still be screaming about Trump. Honestly, I'm not even annoyed anymore. It's just pitiful. Americans cannot think of anything else beyond what occurred in 2016.

Attached: the_boys.jpg (976x728, 115.5K)

Attached: F2396B47-18C7-4FD4-B21F-53CAE47E9F97.jpg (474x473, 27.34K)

Sounds like you'd avoid this war if we continued on that path. Germany would have its gas, Ukraine wouldn't be invaded, gas would be $2/gal.

Explain why this path is preferred

Yeah, I would put it on the back of the toilet and hum Russian anthem as I shit. They'd get the joke and we could all have a laugh about it at the next big G7

>Trump apparently installed by Putin somehow
>Trump apparently is completely in the pocket of Putin
>Trump apparently would let Putin do whatever he wants
>Putin waits until he's out of office to invade

Attached: cochrane.gif (498x373, 3.24M)

And?

You lick anus, we know, you couldn't dislodge your tongue from an asshole if you tried