Russia has already lost, here's why

Russia's victory condition was always replacing the Ukrainian government but with the Ukrainian people being pacified and accepting their new Russian rule. Fitting into their narrative that it's a 'war of liberation'.

That is no longer possible, they'd have to carpet bomb the entire country to 'win' now, which they're not going to do.

It's over

Attached: sad.jpg (1200x849, 68.72K)

The harder shills cope, the more fucked Ukraine is

Not an argument.

I don't see any way the Russians can achieve a total victory anymore. They will have to negotiate some shitty treaty that won't be worth all the fuzzle

Russia is ousted from the international system. There is no future for Russia. Even if Ukraine fully surrenders at this hour, it doesn't worth the effort.

Exactly. So the effort will continue.

>The harder shills cope, the more fucked Ukraine is
Even if they capture Kiev the fighting will NEVER stop. It will go on for months or even years.

Are you sure they are not going to do it?

wrong. alot of ukraine hates globohomo

You are a faggot, here's why
>meme flag

Exactly, that's why Iran and North Korea have collapsed.

Iran is building a military and nukes while under heavier sanctions for 30 years, I think Russia will be more than fine.

No real benefit to it, it would just go on for years trying to basically destroy the entire country, and if they started killing millions of civillians then NATO would inevitably get involved too at some stage. They're already talking about article 5 being invoked over cyber attacks

This ain't the 50s anymore kid, the "World" isn't the West anymore. China, most of Asia, the Middle East will still do business with Russia. And guess what, oil, natural gas and other commodities are reaching all-time highs so Russia won't have financial issues any time soon.

Yep he lost
Slava Ukrajini
Death to Putin

>I don't see any way the Russians can achieve a total victory anymore.
By defeating Ukraine's armed forces and occupying the government.

So then they might as well take all of Ukraine

Less than 5% of Russia's trade is conducted with the West. And most of that is gas, raw materials and critical aircraft components which aren't subject to sanctions and will continue to flow. The UK has a negative trade deficit with Russia since we mostly sell to them luxury goods. So this hurts the West more than it hurts Russia.

You have no idea what their ultimate strategy is - maybe they don't intend to take over Ukraine.

If they have to form pressgangs on day one of an attack I don’t think many people who aren’t glownigger bait are going to go innawoods for ukraine

Oh, I'm certain they're fine with dead Ukrainians
Holodomor 2.0 here we goooo

Sounds great. Makes you wonder why Russia is poorer than Romania.

then you clearly dont know ukraine

Kill your self, here’s why: you’re a faggot

Any outcome where NATO tanks aren't in Ukraine is by definition a win for Russia. They're quite clear in their strategic goals. Unlike the US who invaded Afghanistan and Iraq with no real plan for what they wanted to do with them long term.

Probably being plundered by Western plutocrats after the end of the Cold War didn't help. We had the chance to make Russia an ally - to build them up and turn them into a friend like Japan or Germany post-WW2. We chose instead Carthaginian peace. Now we reap what we have sown. Hannibal is now at our gates.

Memeflags memeflags everywhere

Attached: 1640263622718.jpg (736x1024, 226.48K)

I think this too. Russia fucked up. I expect Putin to be suicided or get mysteriously ill by radioactive tea.

Putin's plan is literally some Age of Empires shit where he wants to save all the infrastructure and industry but just take out the military and some government officials.

It's retarded.

Now he has to fight against civilian volunteers, mercs, contractors, and much much more all clamoring in for a piece of the pie, with the whole of the Western world brazenly encouraging everyone to fight Russian fascism. I mean you literally have European countries banning Russian news and jailing people for pro-Russian stances. Western liberal tolerant democracies straight up firing people for being Russian and not supporting Ukraine enough.

He can decapitate as many heads of government as he wants, and totally neutralize the Ukrainian military, but he underestimated the fact he's gonna have a guerilla war on his hands, and more Maidans no matter who he installs.

Attached: 740full-joey-fisher.jpg (740x1110, 120.09K)

The W is donbass being recognized, water turned back on for crimea and Ukraine being demilitarized / not joining nato

This isnt about Russia beating Ukraine and gaining land or Ukraine successfully defending itself against the big bad Russians.

This is about destroying the S.W.I.F.T banking system and gearing up for the new wave of fast, efficient digital currency exchange. You cant just simply end S.W.I.F.T or the way we do commerce. You need to create a catalyst that exploseds into a bunch of terrible scenarios that create chaos. From here they...
>Order out of Chaos.
>The Great Work
>Agenda 2030
>The Great Reser

Whatever you want to call it. It started with the Knights Templar and became the illuminati. Its also in other sects like Masonry, Skull and Bones, Rosecrucians and many others.

This isnt 2D chess like you retards think it is. This is 300+ years of strategic positioning and posturing and every conceivable conspiracy theory ties in with it.

>but just take out the military and some government officials.
Hes targeting American -funded bioweapons labs in Ukraine. The Department of Defense website confirms there are several of them in Ukraine near the Russian border. Putin is eliminating bioterror threats around his border. And that's a good thing.

all we need to do is kidnap his daughters and rape them on a live stream... keep going until he pulls all troops back and resigns

Actually one of the few convincing arguments