Russia doesnt use heavy artillery, bombardments, cybernetic warfare...

>Russia doesnt use heavy artillery, bombardments, cybernetic warfare, drones or anything that you would normally use in an invasion, not even 10% of its arsenal in an effort of occupying ukraine peacefully
>Jewlensky starts a propaganda campaign to wage an unnecessary war against an army that is 10 times his
>Jewlensky asks NATO for help, they tell him to fuck oft
>Olaf Scholz : lol are u still alive? Ive thought that ukraine was lost already, anyway nevermind here have some weapons have fun
>Kyev is circled, kharkiv already fell
>Jewlensky will be asked to surrender again in the following hours

Why is jewlensky such an annoying faggot?. If he doesnt surrender right now, all people in kiev are going to be glassed in a second

Attached: CE_ServantOfPeople2.jpg (1280x720, 89.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/s/EricStrikerTRS
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1vdiEABLFoo
twitter.com/pmesii_insider/status/1498036260950233090
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

West propaganda told me Ukraine was winning though.
What about the heckin marvel superhero stories?

I really think there’s something they’re hiding in Ukraine and that’s why they’re sperging so hard

Because no amount of people sacrificed is too much when you're fighting for the joo.

>attacks a country
>"bro why you wage war?"
kys commie

Attached: rus-dogs.png (640x890, 1.35M)

t.me/s/EricStrikerTRS

follow striker. he gets it. malvinas libre.

>defending your country
>unnecessary
This is why nobody takes you race-mixed subhumans seriously.

Thats like trying to use karate against someone aiming at you with a shotgun

So you would surrender like a faggot? I have no respect to anyone outside of Europe.

The absolute state of Finns lol

Attached: 1645699061885.png (783x859, 1.01M)

>Putin invades sovereign nation
>Any Forums: "Why is everyone rooting for Ukraine??!?!"

Seriously, how is Any Forums this retarded?

>get invaded
>defend yourself
>bro you are waging an unnecessary war, how dare you resist, how uncultured

Better to die than to surrender to an invader.

Dont worry broes the ghost of kyiv will break the siege any minute now

Pussy of Kyiv

Brainlet post. Putin is not interested in destroying the Ukrainian people or the military. If he was he could've already done just that. He has complete air superiority.

kek

Attached: TOPKEKM8.gif (346x244, 3.59M)

Even the chechens surrendered and they are 10000 times more manly experienced and chad than your pussy ass militias. Putin didnt do not even 1% of the hell he unleashed on the chechens, and now they are under his orders. Keep resisting and being annoying and find out.

Seriously, the amounts of obvious propaganda is beyond retarded.
Seems desperate as fuck.

This video from a man in Ukraine helped me understand what’s happening.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1vdiEABLFoo

>REEE WE HAVE TO PICK SIDES GUYS
Nope, I dgaf what happens over there, why would I invest in a brother war, you fucking kike?
Whatever happens, happens, not my concern, and anyone living outside of those 2 nations is a royal faggot for giving half a minute's worth of thought toward any of this fake n gay shitshow.

Attached: 1645744365576.gif (510x510, 801.53K)

>Fuck around and find out.
This.

>If he was he could've already done just that
thermobarics used rn: twitter.com/pmesii_insider/status/1498036260950233090

whooops kremlin will have to change the script now

>occupying ukraine peacefully

Attached: 1624045078690.png (612x491, 105.87K)

Chechens were crybabies here even before invasion, lmao. They so 'strong' only cause russians are subhuman tier.
I have no respect for brownoids, lmao, you litteraly think Chechens are somehow strong cause they are not white

Thanks for posting the link.

Attached: 1569557708757.png (313x313, 43.48K)

>Thanks for posting the link.
although, still could be confirmed more

Nice. So WW3 when?

Thats an old video of an accident that happened 7 years ago. But rest assured that if jewlensky doesnt surrender, they will use similar stuff x1000

>flag
You’re subhuman your opinion is unimportant

DEATH TO UKRAINE!
NO NEGOT, BURN IT TO ASHES EXCEPT THAT EASTERN PART

>Thats an old video of an accident that happened 7 years ago.
url?

NATO has no obligations towards Russia to limit itself.
Poor russksies being so afraid of defensive alliance because it doesn't allow them to constantly rape and slaughter everyone around them.

The Jewnited states will push every last Ukranian to die in the meat grinder for their neo colonial empire and Ukranians will do it to keep their Colonial Governor and Neo Nazi enforcers in power so US corps can continue raping their countries natural resources and laundering all their aid money lol

>rape and slaughter
You haven't seen that yet, polshit. But you will, Allah wills it.

so defensive that they are moving toward thing they are defending from and saing they are not moving toward

Mfs are like twice the size of the average ukranian, they have the most brutal upbringing in the middle of the caucasus mountains, fighting is in their dna and traditions, and they are merciless in war and close combat. Last time an ukranian fought a war they were still using horses, not to mention the fact that globohomo has already infiltrated in ukranian society. Chechens and russian hegemony will only be a improvement for ukraine

Because democrat money laundering and bill gates pandemic biolabs.

>implying the war wasn't orchestrated entirely by Putin
>immediately reverting back to name calling
Boy, I wonder who is behind this post.

Russia has no obligations of not invading Ukraine